CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Non-hazardous Replacement for Bounce Free Mercury Wetted Relays   Next in Forum: Sum of All Positive Numbers is -1/12?
Close
Close
Close
10 comments
Guru
India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

Location: AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, MP 474001, India
Good Answers: 32

Researching on International Collaborative Technology Development

10/12/2015 12:20 PM

I am "Researching on International Collaborative Technology Development" on wider platform that requires sensing, measurement, control systems, programming, robotics to rocket science, anything and everything that has interesting ideas.

Want to team up? Then give your name here.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Hobbies - CNC - New Member

Good Answers: 51

Re: Researching on International Collaborative Technology Development

10/12/2015 3:12 PM

What does it pay?

India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

In reply to #1

10/12/2015 10:29 PM

Hi Original_Macgyver:

There is unlimited money in technology research and one has to tap the resources wherever they are available. The only chance of getting funds is to prove one's own worth to someone who has funds.

CR4 is still not having area for outsourced contracts and is mainly information sharing and information exchange forum with some typical help to those get stuck somewhere and need help or some of those special guys who involve themselves in adventurous new technology and face difficult problems.

I think it is worth discussing here anything and everything in technology, even though it requires time and lots of efforts, which no one has.

Good Answers: 2
In reply to #2

10/13/2015 12:28 AM

Did you see link http://www.billionsinchange.com/film2. Mr Manoj Bhargav, an Indian Billionaire in USA. He has ideas relevant to India. I wish Mahatma Gandhi's Charka spinning wheel is converted to generate electricity(not just by pedaling by leg). I am in Bangalore and working on many innovative ideas for India.

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." -- Abraham Lincoln

"The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru
Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - Time to take control United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 84
In reply to #3

10/13/2015 1:38 PM

Funny you should mention the "billions in change" link. My wife sent that to me just this morning. So far I've only had the opportunity to watch the first 5 minutes.

In reply to #2

10/14/2015 1:20 AM

Seems that, you would have problem with confidentiality and patenting. What if the other guy sell info to another? No one knows. It would be a waste of effort without credits and royalty.

Good Answers: 14

10/13/2015 12:43 PM

Dear Prof. Dr. Shyam,

Please include my name as a part of your research team.

Regards

Dr.M. Ramaswamy

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

In reply to #4

10/13/2015 1:45 PM

Hello Dr. M. Ramswamy, welcome to the research team and yes, your name has been included in the list.

Good Answers: 14
In reply to #6

10/15/2015 11:38 AM

thanks prof. I am now in USA with my children. I will return back to Muscat during end of this month. I will keep in touch with you afterwards.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #8

10/18/2015 7:26 AM

welcome.

Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

Good Answers: 155

10/15/2015 1:41 PM

I am already part of a small group of gentlemen who are interested in hydrogen production technology (HOD), LENR, thermal batteries, and other ideas. I can chew the fat as well as anyone. I swear that information shared by others will kept secret and confidential as the forgetful sea (mostly by virtue of the fact I have a short attention span, and an even shorter memory). Squirrel, did someone say squirrel?

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

James Stewart (1); JBTardis (1); Legolaz (1); mrswamy (2); Original_Macgyver (1); Shyam (3); xyz (1)

Previous in Forum: Non-hazardous Replacement for Bounce Free Mercury Wetted Relays   Next in Forum: Sum of All Positive Numbers is -1/12?

Advertisement