CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Nasser Zaky, Logistics Senior Manager, Ezz steel Company, Egypt   Next in Forum: U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature - 1st Engineering School
Close
Close
Close
5 comments
Participant

Office

10/28/2015 2:35 AM

what are importances of office

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United States - Member - Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 68

Re: office

10/28/2015 2:46 AM

Welcome to CR4 As far as the importance of an office? Well If that's where your next pay raise is coming from, I'd have to say, "It's pretty damn important"!

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 700

10/28/2015 2:53 AM

Being able to drive a desk is important.

United States - Member - Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 68

10/28/2015 2:54 AM

Dear God, PLEASE HELP ME .......... please?

Please tell me this is not a homework question

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 350

Re: Office

10/28/2015 2:17 PM

Purely subjective and dependent on a persons actual job, industry and preferences. Ranges from "what's office?" through to "vital".

Interestingly this answer all three - office the building, Microsoft Office the computer software and "The Office" the British TV series. Obviously The American series doesn't count because it was garbage in comparison.

Safety - Hazmat - New Member Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Fans of Old Computers - PDP 11 - New Member

Good Answers: 201

Re: Office

11/01/2015 11:39 PM

All depends upon how important an office is to those levels ranking above you. If they want you to have one, its very important. If they think it is a waste of time, carry your office in a brief case and/or a clip pad. Importance is up to them.

Have had offices ranging from the head of a drum, a piece of plywood on saw horses, open offices, cubicle offices, trailer, enclosed corner offices, a suite and a lot in-between including the front seat of my p/u. I prefer what ever it takes and whatever show they want to put on. They sign the paycheck!

Good Luck, Old Salt

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

dj95401 (2); jack of all trades (1); old salt (1); PWSlack (1)

Previous in Forum: Nasser Zaky, Logistics Senior Manager, Ezz steel Company, Egypt   Next in Forum: U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature - 1st Engineering School

Advertisement