CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Rotameter (Variable Area Flow Meter) Percent Indication Debate   Next in Forum: Step Response & Impulse Response
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Associate

Step Input to AR Model

05/20/2016 2:34 AM

I have found out the model of my closed loop system using AR noise model. I want to know which response (step response/impulse response) will be suitable for finding out the characteristics of the loop (like settling time, overshoot,etc) ?? please not my loop is not having any set point changes in my loop.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 237

Re: Step input to AR model

05/20/2016 4:37 AM

Is AR here:- Acoustique Renforcée; enhanced window noise insulation?

In reply to #1

05/20/2016 4:41 AM

HI Its Autoregressive model from system identification

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting ["brexit" - ugh] as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 703

05/20/2016 9:09 AM

The step input can be used to determine the settling time and the adequacy of the controller terms.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

PWSlack (1); Randall (1); sakthipriya (1)

Previous in Forum: Rotameter (Variable Area Flow Meter) Percent Indication Debate   Next in Forum: Step Response & Impulse Response

Advertisement