CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Insect-like Robots Perch Positively   Next in Forum: Gravity vs. Antimatter
Close
Close
Close
29 comments
Associate
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

I Disagree.

05/30/2016 7:45 PM

The Hungarian physicists have a better chance at confirming the fifth force along with discovering a connection between the fabric of our universe to all others parallel.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Associate

Re: I disagree.

05/30/2016 8:09 PM

Sarah, My family would have to agree with me if they knew, they'd side with me here. They're idiots and no good. With what you've done already I shouldn't have to have this discussion with you. If you think theyre nice or ok you're being lied to,its a game to them. Your not seeing it and your not thinking clearly. He may be good looking but he's and idiot and an asshole. Before you continue thinking of doing what I'm thinking you are doing set yourself back wherever you are and rethink yourself and your actions. You are on a thin line with me. Whatever we are to each other right now. I should not have to have this conversation with you you're out if line. he is my cousins friend. Hes a loser as stuid as my cousin can be he even knows hes nothing he only talks with him because they have a lot in common when it comes to things they like.

In reply to #1

05/30/2016 8:14 PM

He's a loser, as stupid as my cousin can be I meant.Also put anyone else in my situation and they wouldn't come off as normal.So fcuntwaffles, don't make me laugh they are definetly not "more interesting" than i.

In reply to #2

05/30/2016 8:20 PM

Its is not possible for him to have a right opinion about me because I never talk to him, also he ignores me and I for the most part ignore him. Why would I want to get to know someone like that. that's the last of this subject I'm touching on.

Good Answers: 1598

05/30/2016 8:18 PM

You are a real piece of work.

I see that you have escaped from the home again.

Take your medicine and go back to bed.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #3

05/30/2016 8:27 PM

Lyn you couldn't conceive of what I'm going through with either a friend or something more right now.

She's limited me to communicating with her like this. Not through texting or by any other mean just simply through internet and social media post. and she doesn't reply.

Maybe you could give us both relationship advice just a minute let me explain, Maybe you could help.. her and myself.

In reply to #3

05/30/2016 8:41 PM

Or you're just one of her tumblr chaps, (assuming through the Arizona location also the bottle bit..) if so then kindly grow up, wake up, and after thinking come to a realization that maybe controlling yourself and using what nature has provided you with properly may actually provide you with a clue. Instead of mindlessly blurting falsely accusing words.

Still, let me explain, just a minute. I just had to remind oyu of where you stand here.

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 351
In reply to #6

05/30/2016 8:52 PM

Words....fail...me........... Seriously?

You DO know that CR4 has a private message facility if you want to communicate with someone on CR4? No one here wants to know, and apparently neither does your friend if CR4 is your last resort.

In reply to #7

05/30/2016 10:49 PM

You're an outsider to my situation but thank you, I'm seeing things clearly now.

Hobbies - CNC - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 341
In reply to #16

06/20/2016 10:47 AM

we're all outsiders,.... thank you for noticing.

In reply to #6

05/30/2016 9:45 PM

The "the bottle bit" came from your first disjointed post years ago.

I don't know what tumblr is and don't care to learn, if it is used by your friend.

You might try one of these ↑ It's called a telephone.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #6

05/30/2016 9:51 PM

So here it is summed up, ill state this as quickly as I can for your time if your reading.. But I know she is so if you'd like to address her personally you may, please do so.

I met a girl unexpectedly, almost a year ago. As I saw it we got along very well. We connected. We began to fall in love. From her side, with this all happening to her, she hadn't figured herself out to an extent that in proportion would vibrantly benefit someone at her age.

Eventually she had decided to put what was growing between us to a halt. It took place in the morning on a bench before class at our college. Looking back now despite the short duration of time we've spent together we had grown close mentally. We stopped through text. After telling me she just wanted to maintain a friendship rather than something more, (I was very inexperienced at the time with relationships so I reacted in a pathetic and immature manner.) I asked why. she answered. I got up and left. (with my minimal level of maturity at the time i selfishly felt i needed to understand more), she had every roght to kerp private, i dint see that at the time. i was distraught. proceeded to get up and leave her sitting there alone. I couldn't describe to you how much i regret letting my emotions get the better of me that day. i was wrong and a fool.

I endured with texting an uncomfortable amount for the next few days to find an answer, which again was wrong of me. Then contact was lost altogether. Id pass her occasionally at college that's all. Her friends were against me from the beginning ( i have an idea why but i would digress if i explained ), through rumor spreading and in numbers, generally speaking, they destroyed my impending reputation as well as the impact i could have made. Through all this she saw other people, one of wo=hich shes cannot decide who she loves. ( I could describe in detail this situation but that's beside the point. ) i was forced to leave, renounce enrollment and the option of federal student aid, and reloctate to a new college. Theres too much that's happened and not enough room to describe this or my feelings for her. This isn't much of a description but I'll leave it at that. I loved her very much, and somewhere deep down i put myself through this because somewhere deep down i still do.

In reply to #9

05/30/2016 9:59 PM

You know what guys.. you're misunderstandings and age gape discrepancy's, are all whatever answers i need. Thank You, for misconceiving.

In reply to #10

05/30/2016 10:03 PM

Especially you "jack of all trades". your comment is noted the most. Thanks.

In reply to #11

05/30/2016 10:08 PM

I gave up at the beginning of trying explain because what's the point. didn't think a heartfelt description would matter anyway.. why bother. i just thought id try to get d]somone elses opinion and say sorry to you again.

In reply to #9

05/30/2016 10:18 PM

typing fast, and ignore the grammar and structure mess ups.... my attention is divided amongst something,someone else and having a late dinner.

In reply to #9

05/30/2016 10:30 PM

Edits: keep. didn't. the first -somewhere deep down-, thats out of place, i only meant the second..

05/30/2016 10:34 PM

You are truly delusional. You just responded to a post from 10/12/2010 5:50 PM.

The last valid response was 4 years ago.

Seek professional help because you need it.

I can only assume that you are mentally imbalanced and need help desperately.

<unsubscribe>

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #15

05/30/2016 11:14 PM

In reply to #15

05/30/2016 11:31 PM

From your viewpoint it would seem that way, but I assure you, this is all misunderstanding..ha if you were informed you'd get it. That or you're just upset about my comment to you prior to the explanation. if that's the case, sorry.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

-Mahatma Ghandi

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

05/31/2016 12:42 AM

This all looks very delusional purely from an outsiders point of view. This is an Engineering forum after all.

I have to ask before this thread gets closed down for being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic and inappropriate, how do you know Sarah is even on CR4 now?

It sounds like this love was never to be. Move on before it consumes you and ruins any possible future happiness you might have, she clearly doesn't want to pursue this otherwise she would have responded by now.

Live your life and know that she already is.

In reply to #19

05/31/2016 1:08 AM

Jack of all trades, i can't thank you enough for taking your time out to send your regarded advice to me.

This Sarah i was speaking about is.. was..a girl i use to be very close with, we've gone through quite a bit. And communication has been reduced to almost nothing. She reads what i post outside of this forum, ( communication through metphors i guess you could call it.)And uses a social media site called "tumblr" to for what its worth reply to me.. (with myself and some others ). And yes, it does sound very out there and "delusional" but this is the truth.

It has consumed me in a way you're right......

You sound like a knowledgeable person, i'm thinking you're maybe speaking from past experience? and thahy you've replied? I'm not certain, again. Thank You.
Through the time you've just taken out to understand you've given me clarity. I see its not meant to be. I'm not very experienced with women..
Although i'mheavily into the subject of engineering and i 'm sorry we had to "meet" under these circumstances. So try to ignore any of my last comments. because there will be more to come i'm just going through something right now, as you can see.

In reply to #20

05/31/2016 1:13 AM

It had gotten to a point of no return; my future could have been destroyed or the damage irrevocable..

You've basically saved someone.

In reply to #21

05/31/2016 3:41 PM

Well that's one of the reasons I am here on CR4, to offer advice, insight and help where I can or at least put forward a different way of thinking about a subject or problem.

In reply to #22

05/31/2016 6:05 PM

i'm grateful, your mediation was in a way very sound and poetic.

You say you're here to help provide advice..

I'm a student declared as an electrical engineering major and am deducing you're an engineer (electrical).

I'm gathering components piecemeal for a project I'll be bringing together eventually, I'm curious if i could ask for your incite on safety precautions through a private message or another thread..?? (I'm not sure when they'll close this.) It's somewhat of an interesting setup i have, i think you'll find it humorous.

In reply to #23

05/31/2016 8:33 PM

Ok, well try starting a new thread then in the general discussions section, it sounds like the place for it.

In reply to #24

05/31/2016 10:03 PM

Will do, thanks..!!

Location: just died off here (now i may flicker back for a while)

06/01/2016 8:27 AM

google ["x boson" "up quark" cumulative density] returns http://arxiv.org/pdf/1411.6530&usg=AFQjCNGGgEYXpoqSMEqIlee3sxmARWjJ4A which unlike wikipedia shows that X decays into quark anti-quark (p.12 some graph) . . . i quite not get what they mean by that . . .

In reply to #26

06/01/2016 10:10 PM

I'm sure you do. . . but let me do my homework... I won't let this go unresolved so... i'll get back with an "answer" in a much more recent thread, considering my lack of knowledge with this... how I see what "they" mean by "that" might be.

...(graph 2 of p. 12)
I've stopped using the site really...

( May the -source- be with you. )

06/02/2016 2:27 AM

Oh and lastly, before I finish up reading and head off to sleep, just so no one believes I was wrong, I had already known the cms experiments made this discovery while making this thread a few days ago...

I meant that with the connection of our universe with others... ( because its all just theory ) just to clarify if she is still checking from time to time...

i was emphasizing how wrong and nonsensical what she was considering doing was... This will be the closing of my messages to this thread, until the other tomorrow.

because if she was going to do what i was assuming its safe to say i've lost faith in people and would need to get as far away from here as i could...

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

ci139 (1); jack of all trades (4); lyn (3); phoenix911 (1); Twceaser1319 (20)

Previous in Forum: Insect-like Robots Perch Positively   Next in Forum: Gravity vs. Antimatter

Advertisement