CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Temperature Transmitter Calibration   Next in Forum: Motorized Control Valve Suppliers
Close
Close
Close
2 comments

Thermometer

11/23/2016 2:30 AM

hi all,

can i calibrate thermometer of range of -40-50 degree by dry block or bath? or how can it calibrate? can u please help me?

Register to Reply
This discussion was "closed" on 11/23/2016 9:22 AM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Duplicate http://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/109676

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 700

Re: thermometer

11/23/2016 3:08 AM
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - Been there, done that, still doing it. Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 774

Re: thermometer

11/23/2016 9:20 AM

Units?

This discussion was "closed" on 11/23/2016 9:22 AM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Duplicate http://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/109676

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!

Previous in Forum: Temperature Transmitter Calibration   Next in Forum: Motorized Control Valve Suppliers

Advertisement