CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Excel Add-In Error (Water97_v13.xla)   Next in Forum: The Internet is Safe; Your Data is Secure.
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Active Contributor

Lauer HMI Programming

12/04/2016 1:24 PM

Hi every body

I've problem with Lauer HMI PCS950e,there is no communication with PLC S7 400

I believe HMI needs to load program, but I don't have PCS PRO win 8.1, but I couldn't find on net, so anyone can help me in this regard?

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1588

Re: Lauer HMI Programming

12/04/2016 2:59 PM

"You believe"? Don't you know?

You don't have PCS PRO win 8.1?

You will have to buy it.

Shop for PCS PRO win 8.1 on Google

IF, you have a legitimate copy of Lauer HMI PCS950e, and the key, the software supplier tech guys may help you.

I just drive a truck for a living. All I know how to load is freight.

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 701

Re: Lauer HMI Programming

12/05/2016 4:55 AM

Yes. The tool to use is the telephone. Try talking to someone at Lauer.

The other clue in the original posting is <...S7...>, which interpreted here to be a label for a Siemens software product. If this is true, then talking to the local distributor, particularly the one from whom the product was purchased, will yield an answer.

Do share the outcome of these discussions with the rest of the forum, for it may help others.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Excel Add-In Error (Water97_v13.xla)   Next in Forum: The Internet is Safe; Your Data is Secure.

Advertisement