CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: Woodward 505 Question   Next in Forum: Simple PID Controller Setup
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Active Contributor

Radar Type Level Transmitter

02/19/2017 12:21 AM

Hi,

Recently i am doing with a datasheet of a Radar type level transmitter.But i am findings difficulty with the terminology (Measurement-Section) attached in the image.How could i define HmHiTL(SL-76) as there is no indication about it in vessel specification. or what should be the Maximum measuring height Hm(SL-74) where my HTL is 4500 and HLoTL is 750.Is there any thumb rules for detailing these or any calculation procedure.As before going to the vendors i want to be clear about this terms.Expecting kind suggestion from experts.

TIA.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1102

Re: Radar Type Level Transmitter

02/19/2017 1:06 AM
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 699

02/19/2017 4:38 PM

The <...experts...> for any particular level instrument can be found by using the telephone to gain access to the equipment manufacturer's Technical Helpline, the number for which will be found on the website for the manufacturer in question.

An interactive discussion can have far greater efficacy on these matters than a long wait on CR4 ever can, and is a highly recommended course of action.

Good Answers: 55

02/20/2017 5:53 PM

The graphic image is too fuzzy for me to read, so I don't know what TMLAA (The Multiple Letter Acronymns Are).

Why don't you scan or photograph the image and post it on a public image site, like postimage.org?

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Carl_E (1); PWSlack (1); SolarEagle (1)

Previous in Forum: Woodward 505 Question   Next in Forum: Simple PID Controller Setup

Advertisement