CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®
Login | Register for Engineering Community (CR4)

Previous in Forum: Time Delay   Next in Forum: Natural Frequency for Torsional Vibration of Fixed Fixed Beam
Close
Close
Close
93 comments
Commentator

Implosion Motor Based On A Tornado.

02/28/2017 8:04 PM

This is a new project dealing with a implosion effect of simulating a tornado water spout using hydraulics, vacuum and centrifugal force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3Eqax2AcI&t=156s

Tom...

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 730

Re: Implosion motor based on a tornado.

02/28/2017 8:47 PM

Oooooh--buzzwords.

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 328

02/28/2017 10:30 PM

Really, because it looks like the Clem engine again. 4 years on since first posting on CR4 in 2012, what have you found (or proven yet)?

Hopefully this thread doesn't suffer an implosion event like the last ones.

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member

Good Answers: 149

03/01/2017 9:21 AM

"This topic always devolves into personal attacks, which are not allowed on CR4."

This is the reason the last 2 threads on this subject were closed. Save the headaches and close this one now.

Good Answers: 208

Re: Implosion Motor Based On A Tornado.

03/02/2017 5:14 PM

Let's work on some pronunciation:

-'Accumulator' should be pronounced like 'Ah-cyoom-yew-lay-tor'. Pay particular attention to the second to the last syllable, which starts with an 'l', not an 'n'. Hearing 'Acumunator' is distracting. Hearing it repeatedly borders on the absurd.

-'Actually' can be sounded out like 'Act-yew-all-lee'. 'Axially' is a completele different word and is not a homonym. It is distracting to hear 'actually' pronounced as 'axially' so frequently. Avoid the word if you find it difficult.

'Perpetual motion overunity device' can be sounded out as 'Fan-tah-see'. It is definitely not 'plaw-se-bul'. If you find the phrase enticing, best to learn some fundamentals and reassess.

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member

In reply to #4

03/02/2017 7:29 PM

This thing can be sounded out as "Iwancha-youmon-eee"

03/02/2017 8:38 PM

Wow, grow up kids!

You should not be on my forum if you're acting this way!

I'm trying not to insult all of you, but I fully understand it's a complex subject.

Trying to create a tornado in a machine sounds impossible, but just look at the tornado that prove you wrong.

This is not about the Clem engine, but after many prototypes of failed Clem engine build I discover something that has the effects of a tornado water spout.

The key is creating a vacuum of hydraulic fluid and creating a rim jet that allow the gear pumps to use less mechanical load due to centrifugal force.

The main driver of this engine is a hydraulic vane motor that sucks up fluid going into the gear pumps, this vacuum effect creates a fluid movement 4:1 ratio due to the 4 pumps.

The rotation at first is hard to start due to mechanical pump load, but after a increase of rotation speed the load drops to a point where I believe my theory will be put to the test.

If this reaction is created, you will have a system that would speed out of control adding heat to the fluid that changes the viscosity will moves even fast to a point of exploding the motor apart.

Tom

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 3)
Guru

In reply to #6

03/02/2017 8:54 PM

"Your forum"???? You mean your thread, right? Nobody personally insulted you, but you start by calling us all kids??? Who needs to grow up here?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. (Albert Einstein)

How many times do you think you need post the same stuff to get a different outcome?

You offer no proof of any of your claims but continue to look for believers. It's not going to happen here.

Have you learned nothing from the last 2 times you posted this?

In reply to #7

03/02/2017 9:10 PM

First of all you can't read the post of making fun of someone or their work, it's called being a bully.

I don't play games, I would rather have someone tell me to my face then what has been popping up on my forum (thread).

Now as to fact, you're going to eat your own words of what I discover in future videos!

Like I said, grow up and read before you sound like a fool.

I wonder why you clowns come on my thread in the first place, I don't need your input.

Is it due to the fact your ego keep other from posting something?

ADMIN: Deleted Post (partial)

Vulgar/Rude/Improper Behavior: This post was deleted because it did not adhere to the behavioral policies of the site. Please review Section 14 of the CR4 Site FAQ and the Rules of Conduct.

Go away and start your own thread! Stay if you want to learn something.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 7)
Commentator

In reply to #7

03/02/2017 9:38 PM

The first thing I'm going to show how centrifugal force will reduce pump constant load on a rim jet from stationary to rotational.

I also will show that the rim jet has a thrust and flow rate that gets cancel out at higher rotation speed then the thrust maximum speed.

This is one of the big key of producing a tornado effect.

The rotation in a tornado is what super cools the warn air, as it creates a vacuum the warm increase upward due to the cooling increasing due to rotation speed increase. As the air moves upward to starts to freeze into ice balls.

When all the warm air is cool down in the area, the tornado have no more energy to power it's self.

The hydraulic implosion motor works the same way!

Register to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #11

03/02/2017 9:58 PM

I don't agree with your model of the process of a tornado...but let's assume for a moment that it is a useful model.

You say the implosion motor works the same way. Yet you claim excess heat from your motor, not cooling as you note in your model of a tornado. How can these be analogous? Where is the cooling in yoursystem?

In reply to #14

03/02/2017 10:54 PM

OK, great question for once.

Heat is created from the pump load, hydraulic fluid heats up due to friction and pressure.

The cooling is done by heat exchanger that keeps the temperature controlled like a radiator in a car.

As the fluid exits the rim jets the super heated fluid is ran through a heat exchanger that gets feed back into the vane motor.

The system is in a vacuum chamber, this keeps the oil from air bubbles that will create cavitation, like air conditioning system.

You have high and low pressure, with a heat exchanger to control the effects like a tornado water spout.

This is based on many experiments and fail experiments to come to this new design.

I'm looking for the parts to build it to prove or disprove my theory. If I can create the effects of the unknown like the tornado then it just might be a big deal.

Guru

In reply to #17

03/03/2017 5:25 AM

This is a highly informative statement you made:

'... If I can create the effects of the unknown like the tornado then it just might be a big deal.....'

This states clearly what seems consistent with your explanation: you are trying to replicate a process which you do not understand well. You are attempting to invoke the unknown as some miracle.

Even if there were magic in that approach, how in the world do you expect to replicate what you don't understand? Are you just hoping to luck-out and get it right by chance one of these days before your days are all used up?

Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

In reply to #6

03/02/2017 8:56 PM

Utter garbage.

In reply to #6

03/02/2017 9:52 PM

Look. If you are saying you could use external power to run your contraption and that it would heat up, knowledgeable people would be able to agree.

If you are suggesting that you can get this thing up to a speed where it is self sustaining and no longer requires a power source to keep spinning and heating, you have fundamental misconceptions.

Look, why even have pumps? If your idea would work then it should work even better without pumps. You just need to get it up to speed, right? Pumps would just get in the way.

Here is how you could set it up. A large reseviour at the top of a hollow spindle. A shutoff valve just below the reseviour. The hollow spindle connects in the middle to your curve tubes on the disk, and connects to the collection tank at the bottom.

Spin the disk up, open the valve below the reseviour to completely fill the curved tubes and begin your process, then shut the valve at the top. If you are right it will continue to speed up, but it won't.

This way you can test the idea without having to invest in/wait for more expensive equipment like pumps.

How about it?

In reply to #13

03/02/2017 11:25 PM

I did those a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2L_PBGgHZw&t=52s

The pumps are needed to create the vacuum in the fluid and the vane power is the driver of the mechanical tornado.

A 4:1 ratio from pump pulling fluid outward to the rim jets at low pressure causing the vane motor to increase GPM flow that also will increase rpm's.

The pumps are always pulling more fluid outward then the vane motor at the same speed.

The accumulator acts as a fluid piston causing the fluid to act as a spring that creates a fluid vacuum between the vane motor and the pumps.

It will take energy to start it to overcome the pump load, but after reaching a rpm that cancels out the pump load, this is where the unknown starts.

The size is 2ft diameter, this allows 6.28ft per rotation or at 2000 rpm's =12,560/60=209.33ft/sec

The centrifugal force is very big, the fluid will create over 209 psi on the head pressure of the rim jets. In other words the pumps will deliver 100 psi, and the centrifugal force will cancel out the pumps causing them to act as motor that increase flow rate and vane motor speed.

Guru

In reply to #19

03/03/2017 12:09 AM

I predict none of that will work the way you describe.

In reply to #19

03/03/2017 5:10 AM

You aren't actually providing useful explanation of how this could work. You are just listing components and arbitrary values you believe should happen.

If you believe the action of your device, at first reduces the load on the pumps and then outweighs the resistance of the pumps, then that action at sufficient speed should be doing the action of the pumps. Your pumps should not be needed at speed if things work as you say.

The idea that: you are going to impart kinetic energy upon a fluid by spinning a disk or turning a pump AND then that fluid will impart sufficient energy to keep that very disk spinning should strike you are flawed. You don't even need a good grasp of basic physics for this realization. Playing with schoolyard equipment as a kid should have enabled this type of reasoning. Get out of your head and go interact with things in this real physical world.

Good Answers: 67

03/02/2017 9:37 PM

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Commentator

In reply to #10

03/02/2017 9:41 PM

I can just see your egos having this brain washed wood on your walls, just how many is the real question....

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 9)
Guru

In reply to #12

03/02/2017 10:01 PM

You're just a cheap-arse troll and, once again, you're making that painfully obvious to all concerned. Consequently I have requested the Mods disable further comments on this thread, and why not, as it seems to be a time-honoured tradition in the case of your BS posts.

L8r, troll.

[unsubscribe]

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #15

03/02/2017 10:36 PM

Why did you come on my thread?

A troll is someone who trolls other threads, did you look in the mirror?

Leave fool, I did not ask for you to be here, get your own thread!

Guru

In reply to #16

03/02/2017 11:16 PM

Reported.

United Kingdom - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 170

03/03/2017 6:30 AM

In reply to #23

03/03/2017 7:53 AM

You should not be talking about yourself that way, talking about kids, you're a special kind alright!

If you want to debate, that's fine. But like always your class of idiots think you understand how things work and yet nobody has copy a tornado have they?

Just shows how big of a fool you really are, now you can go where other think your all that.

Coming on my thread to insult me is like stepping into the lions den, I can fight back.

Science can't explain how a tornado is formed or what powers it, yet you fools are saying you know how they work, talking about a special kind of people.

I have a theory, until I can prove it. That's what theories are, not facts fools.

Now go away before I start to bully you back, it will get dirty if you keep up your attacks Cup Cake!

Guru

In reply to #24

03/03/2017 8:26 AM

You do know that a tornado is powered by an external energy source, right? It is not a mystical phenomenon that creates it's own, self sustaining energy.

The sun creates warm air masses, which causes wind from warm air rising. When you have warm, moist air colliding with cooler dry air in a thunder storm, you get updrafts and downdrafts. If these opposing drafts are strong enough, you can get hail, and horizontal rotation. Add a little wind shear and that rotation can become vertical. With enough power, a tornado can form.

Why don't tornado's last forever after they form? Because they lose their energy source.

All weather is powered the sun.

These people are trying to tell you that your device will not sustain itself with out an external power source, period! It is just the laws of physics.

By the way, science can explain how a tornado is formed : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado

In reply to #25

03/03/2017 8:54 AM

Bob The Storm Chaser (Geography Project)

A Tornado, just like plants and animals, has a life cycle consisting of birth, life, and death.
Supercell
Tornadoes often develop from a class of thunderstorms known as supercells. Supercells contain a concentrated area of rotation low in the atmosphere, this rotation causes the development of tornadoes. Tornadoes that form from the same supercell often follow the same life cycle. The supercells within a thunderstorm begin tornadoes with an area of rapidly descending air follow known as Rear Flank Downdraft (RFD). This RFD accelerates in its decent dragging the rotation in the atmosphere with it, thus creating the start of a Tornado.
Formation
As the rotation of the cyclone approaches the ground, a visible condensation funnel appears to descend from the base of the storm, often from a rotating wall cloud. As the funnel descends, the RFD also reaches the ground, creating a gust front that can cause damage a good distance from the tornado. Usually, the funnel cloud becomes a tornado within minutes of the RFD reaching the ground
Maturity
From the start the tornado has a good source of warm, moist atmosphere to power it, so that it can grow to its mature stage. This can last anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour. During its mature stage the tornado often causes the most damage. In rare cases the Tornado can be more than one mile across. During the mature stage the RFD becomes a cool surface of winds and begins to wrap around the tornado, cutting off the warm air which feeds the it.
Dismise
As the RFD surrounds and chokes off the tornado's air supply, the vortex begins to weaken, and becomes thin. This stage often lasting no more than a few minutes, after which the tornado fizzles. The shape of the tornado is now determined by the winds of the storm above and can be blown into fantastic patterns. Even though the tornado is dieing, the tornado is still capable of causing damage. The storm is contracting into a thin tube and winds can increase. intense supercells tornadoes can develop cyclically. As the first tornado dissipate, the storm's inflow may be concentrated into a new area closer to the center of the storm. If a new cyclone develops, the cycle could start all over again, producing new tornadoes. Occasionally, the first and second cyclone produce a tornado at the same time.
Though this is a widely-accepted theory for how most tornadoes form, live, and die, it does not explain the formation of smaller tornadoes, such as land spouts, long-lived tornadoes, or tornadoes with multiple vortexes, however, most tornadoes follow a pattern similar to this one.

Not fact, theories....

Nobody have created a tornado in and experiment, like I said these are theories.

My goal is to build a prototypes and see if I can copying a tornado, unlike fools who claim they know how they work!

Guru

In reply to #26

03/03/2017 9:31 AM

You wanted debate, I gave you debate. Not once did I put you down in that post but you replied with I am a fool. You are the one who initiates the attacks the cry "bully" when somebody lashes back. As I read all of your post's I am reminded of a grade school kid that has a fit when he doesn't get his way and needs to grow up. Upon further reflection, I see that you go on the defensive every single time somebody has an opposing opinion to your own, whether they personally put you down or not.

Nobody has created a tornado because of the massive amount of energy needed and the conditions have to be perfect. Let's not even discuss the destructive force they cause. Nobody tries to recreate an earthquake either, but we know what causes them.

In fact small scale experiments with fire tornados have been created. They are created in a similar fashion as a real tornado. Opposing air currents causing rotation mix with the strong updraft from the fire.

Is it not obvious to you yet that you have no allies here?

What you are trying to do is akin to trying to run a motor off of a generator that is being turned by that same motor. Once you disconnect the external power source, it will die.

You will NEVER convince anyone here that this has a chance of working.

I also realize that we will NEVER convince you that it won't. The bickering is pointless.

In reply to #27

03/03/2017 10:03 AM

Again with the insults... Thank you for proving my point.

In reply to #28

03/03/2017 10:15 AM

I know you're one sided, not reading the past posts and who started the insults.

Like I said, I can bully back.

I was ask to stop the insults, I ask other to do the same.

I will return on what I'm building on this tread.

Lets see what really happens when I test a prototype, that's the best I can do for now.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 6)
Guru

In reply to #30

03/03/2017 10:39 AM

I am one sided if by that you mean I don't think this will work.

I did read the last threads, the one in 2016 and 2012.

I did not start by insulting you personally, you started that with me post #9, 26, 28.

If I disagree with your theory, do you think I am bullying you?

You are the one that came here to post your claims, and it does not matter how outlandish any of us think your claims are, but it is up to you to prove us wrong.

We are not the ones with this theory, you are, so prove to us that this has any chance of succeeding.

In reply to #27

03/03/2017 10:12 AM

That is what this is all about, right? "Money"?

You are looking for backers to fund your experiments?

If this is the case, why don't you just come out and say it?

That would put a lot into perspective, at least for myself. I would fully understand why you keep posting about this when the reaction you get from the crowd is always the same.

In reply to #29

03/03/2017 10:20 AM

No money is not what i'm looking for, clearly you don't understand my work.

I have no problem spending my $$, that whats a inventor should do in R&D.

If I get it running then that would be my pay off.

I have always invested in tools,time and my own money...

Nice try, but really is another insult to my integrity!

Have a nice day!

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

In reply to #31

03/03/2017 10:48 AM

Again, no insult there. The "?" at the end of each of my sentences means they were questions. You answered them with a no, that is not the reason you are here.

You perceive insults where there are none and lash out. I'm not saying that you have not been attacked by others in the past with any of these 3 threads, but a lot of this you bring on to yourself. You have a proven track record of going on the defensive when somebody simply does not agree with you.

So educate me, why with everything that has gone on with your previous threads, are you here again? What is your goal here? What do you hope to accomplish?

Valid questions.

In reply to #33

03/03/2017 1:11 PM

Ok, that's a good question.

First of all, this thread is open for anyone to use, so I'm using it.

Second my goal is to experiment on things most of you won't explore like a water spout, have you worked with rim jets using hydraulic pumps that spins it's self in a circle. If you have you will see how the pump load drops to a point where centrifugal force is at work and cancel out mechanical load, at the same time the rpm's has a limit due to how much thrust and velocity it can reach.

This is something very few will research, and my goal is to explore what happen if you created a implosion effect in a rotating system where it increase in energy due to friction and heat. At the same time pulling more fluid into the vane motor to increase the rotational speed, can it be made into a waterspout type of engine?

I will soon show what I mean using a simple rim jet thrust by pumping fluid in to the unit and allowing it to rotate.

Guru

In reply to #34

03/03/2017 1:24 PM

Fair, enough.

#1 Do you believe this device will be self sustaining? I.E. No external power to keep it rotating? (after initial spin up)

#2 Do you think this device will create power? More then is put into it?

In reply to #35

03/03/2017 2:49 PM

"#1 Do you believe this device will be self sustaining? I.E. No external power to keep it rotating? (after initial spin up)"

I don't know, that's another reason I need to build it. After all of the others prototypes I did not have a implosion effect like this one will.

"#2 Do you think this device will create power? More then is put into it?"

I also don't know, but if the pump start to produce heat due to friction and load, it just might add to the unknown.

The main key to this build is vacuum of fluid on the gear pumps and the accumulator working with the hydraulic vane motor.

It will be a interesting build...

Guru

In reply to #37

03/03/2017 3:04 PM

You don't currently know, but do you suspect it could?

Do you think there is a reasonable chance it might either be self sustaining or produce excess power?

Is your main reason for discussing this and potentially building this the hope that it will be self sustaining without outside power or possibly produce excess power?

Do you believe that certain models of reality allow for reliable predictive powers within certain constraints?

In reply to #37

03/03/2017 3:51 PM

The fact that you said "I don't know" tells me you think both are possible. What I asked in #1 is defined as "perpetual motion". What I asked in #2 is defined as "over unity"

So you obviously believe in perpetual motion, free enegy and over unity, but you get hostile when somebody mentions any of these terms. I find that strange, when you belong to the forums "overunity.com" and "overunityresearch.com" Both sites that are open forums promoting the belief that free energy, perpetual motion, and over unity exist.

Lets call an apple an apple and over unity is what you are researching. You are absolutely entitled to your beliefs but you need to understand CR4 is not one of those above sites and most members here don't believe that you can break the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.

I am sure you will perceive this reply as an attack and an insult, it is not. I have not called you names or put down your work, I have simply stated facts.

I am of the opinion that this forum is not the forum for these discussions, but you were right when you said this is a public forum and you have the right to post here. Just don't expect anything to change if you continue.

So with that Sir, I now bid you adieu.

In reply to #42

03/03/2017 4:13 PM

I did not claim over unity in any way, I am claiming that it's possible to create a tornado waterspout using hydraulic pumps and vane motor with added heat from friction and centrifugal forces.

Like a waterspout draw it's energy from the warm water, why can't I do the same in hydraulics?

Yes, I will have to add energy to start the unit, but how much is needed to get energy back and keep it running is the 10,000 dollar question.

Guru

In reply to #43

03/03/2017 4:32 PM

Not even a 2¢ question, as any knowledge of thermodynamics would tell you.

In reply to #43

03/03/2017 4:41 PM

Any device that can create more energy than is put into it, is in fact, over unity. When I asked the question, "Do you think this device will create power? More then is put into it?" you replied "I also don't know, but if the pump start to produce heat due to friction and load, it just might add to the unknown."

That tells us you believe it is possible. And that my friend is what I stated. That you believe over unity is possible, I did not state you claimed it to be true.

I also stated that you believe perpetual motion is possible, your answer to this question states it :#1 Do you believe this device will be self sustaining? I.E. No external power to keep it rotating? (after initial spin up)

"I don't know, that's another reason I need to build it. After all of the others prototypes I did not have a implosion effect like this one will."

These are your beliefs and that is fine, I don't understand why you deny them when confronted with them. I could pull many other quotes by you from other sites I have visited today that you post on that would support my hypothesis but I don't think that is necessary.

You obviously believe in the possibility in free energy, perpetual motion, and over unity. I for one will not ridicule you for these beliefs.

I still believe that CR4 is not the forum for these discussions. To many of the group will find entertainment out of it and you will be offended again.

In reply to #34

03/03/2017 2:44 PM

'... . If you have you will see how the pump load drops to a point where centrifugal force is at work and cancel out mechanical load, at the same time the rpm's has a limit due to how much thrust and velocity it can reach....'

This claim you made; can you provide support/evidence? If this is a commonly observed phenomenon as you suggest, there should be video evidence and much academic discussion as having the 'centrifugal force cancel out the mechanical load' would lead to the device continuing to spin without additional power input, in spite of friction. This would not be taken lightly or easily dismissed.

Demonstrating the veracity of that claim could turn your entire case around. You would not only be taken seriously, but you would be a world renowned superstar.... so don't waste any time, find that evidence.

In reply to #36

03/03/2017 3:08 PM

OK, I'm working on just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2L_PBGgHZw

This old video was done using water rim jets, as the unit increase speed the pump pressure drop over 10 psi.

Instead of pumping water in the system, it had a external water pump, pumping water into the redesign torque converter with 8 rim jets through a rotary fitting.

This also was a horizontal version that had problems, a vertical version is better.

The rim jets thrust was rotating the unit that was not enough increase to total cancel out the pump. But does show that centrifugal force is being used in lowering pump constant load.

Guru

In reply to #39

03/03/2017 3:26 PM

Well of course pressure into the center would be reduced as the disk spins faster. You essentially have the disk acting as a centrifugal pump.

That is not the same as or even an indication that the pumping action of the spinning disk might overtake what is necessary for friction losses and to spin the disk.

If the head of the fluid is motivating flow and powering the disk to spin in reaction, then the disc cannot also be adding energy to the fluid sufficient to make up for losses and power the disc to spin. It will require an outside input.

In reply to #40

03/03/2017 3:36 PM

I agree to a point. But in hydraulics fluids change viscosity as the heat increase.

Also the unit need a self powering motor to drive the unit, that's why I added the vane motor to increase rpm as the fluid is increase outward due to the pumps and centrifugal force.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 963
In reply to #41

03/04/2017 1:47 PM

You are searching for the "unknown" when you should be searching for an education...

http://physicsforidiots.com/physics/thermodynamics/

In reply to #47

03/04/2017 2:37 PM

Wow, Thanks... Really don't need school due to the fact they keep you in a little box so you don't think out of one.

Let me educate you son!

Clearly you don't know what I'm doing or my skills on building stuff.

If you pull this out of your ass, you need to take it back fat ass.

Now walk away with your hands holding your nuts and stop the insults kid!

Get your own thread, fool!

Not going to take your insults, but will debate how it works.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 8)
Guru

In reply to #48

03/04/2017 2:46 PM

Reported.

In reply to #48

03/04/2017 3:02 PM

I know I said I wouldn't ridicule you for your beliefs but after this reply to Solar Eagle and wasting an hour of my life watching your videos on youtube, I will say you are seriously immature and uneducated.

I actually listened to you talk in the 5 videos I watched, and wow, what a load of illiterate gibberish. You have no clue how anything works. I can't even count how many times I heard "GPM's per minute".... GPM is gallons per minute, why do you repeat gallons per minute per minute? Also using "Umm" after every 4 words makes you sound extremely unintelligent.

Then you insult a member of this forum, a respected intelligent member. Your insults are that of a little child, a brat if you will.

I told you this is not the place for your fantasy garbage, please go back to overunity.com where you have fans.

There will be no debate on how it works, because it can't work. We all know it, except for you.

This is a site for engineering and science, not for fantasy and pseudoscience. Free energy, perpetual motion, and over unity, do not exist! Period, end of story.

In reply to #50

03/04/2017 3:46 PM

Listen kid, you're not all that.

As far as my skills go, I will make you look like the fool with all you education and egos together.

It's your kind that we have so many problems in the world. Just like Nasa and the rest of the engineering people milking tax dollars on thing that didn't work and wont work, but still asking for money.

Don't even try to think your people have integrity or smarts, they been milking the system for decades. How many time do you think engineers fix numbers to keep project going? 99% lie...Yes engineers are liars, they lie to keep their jobs and make up BS to keep milking the system!

So don't come on my thread any of you clowns and trying to make yourself look smart. I have no problem to make you look like the fools you really are. Respect comes from not being a engineer, but what you do...

So go home little boy, this is my thread and you who think your above others are fools and will die like one when your time is up!

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 8)
Guru

In reply to #52

03/04/2017 3:54 PM

Unintelligible gibberish!!!

So engineers don't design and build everything around us??? Do nothing but lie to keep our jobs?

Then why the hell are you on a engineering website? Plain stupidity?

You have accomplished one thing, you brought me down to your level.

You are a fool!

Now, BEGONE!

In reply to #53

03/04/2017 4:20 PM

Why are you here! Don't you have your own thread, why do you need to be on my thread?

Sounds like you have a ego problem, that's why you have to make comments on my thread to sound like your all that.

Boy, you need to get a life and start your own thread...

Now go away, I found a home my own thread..

Guru

In reply to #55

03/04/2017 4:43 PM

A home??? Really, show me your warm welcome.

I am here because as you stated earlier, I can be, it's a public forum.

CR4 is an engineering forum, it is full of like minded engineering type people.

You Sir are a pseudoscientist (I use that term loosely) that thinks free energy, perpetual motion, and over unity exist.

They do not and nothing you say will convince educated people that they do.

You are the one that thought posting this garbage on a real engineering website was a good idea. So I ask you, why are you here, not back on overunity.com or overunityresearch.com, where you had a better welcoming?

In reply to #52

03/04/2017 4:15 PM

What do you do? Bolt some 2x4's together, add a pump, some pvc pipe, a pressure gauge, an old torque converter, drill some holes, add nozzles and make it spin with water?

Look at me, I made a water powered pin wheel and am going to save the world!

My 15 year old son has built more impressive stuff in Tech Ed class at his high school.

By the way, you are not making anybody look like a fool, except yourself.

In reply to #54

03/04/2017 4:40 PM

ADMIN: Deleted Post

Vulgar/Rude/Improper Behavior: This post was deleted because it did not adhere to the behavioral policies of the site. Please review Section 14 of the CR4 Site FAQ and the Rules of Conduct.

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #56

03/04/2017 4:49 PM

Another reported post.

In reply to #58

03/04/2017 4:51 PM

I also reported it. I'm sure I am getting close to being reported also, but hey, I'm bored.

Guru

In reply to #56

03/04/2017 4:49 PM

You won't make me cry.

I brought my son into this because at 15, he has a much better understanding of physics and thermodynamics then you do.

I build prototypes for a living, prototype machines that actually work and do something productive. Unlike spinny pin wheel things that make special people scream "look what I made!"

In reply to #59

03/04/2017 5:04 PM

Wow, how about a challenge then?

A build off of a small real jet engine, you do know I hold patent on a engine and pendings on another.

I challenge you to a build off, 1 month to build a 50lb thrust real mini jet engine, not the crap on youtube with a turbo from a truck..

6" diameter 10" long. Gas turbine no diesel grade.

Lets stop the talking and insults, I Tommey Reed challenge JPool to a mini jet engine build off.

Put up or shut up punk!

Guru

In reply to #63

03/04/2017 5:41 PM

The punk says this again, this is not about what you can build that has a use, or that works. My issue with you is the over unity, perpetual motion, free energy crap.

I will freely admit that building a mini jet engine is out of my realm. Although I know how a jet engine works, we regularly coat jet engine parts at work, it's not something I have the resources to build. If you have a patent, good for you.

I build things like a $500k, 5 stage Iron phosphate washer, a cooling system that cools ball studs after coating to be packed, a water wash system to clean tooling after burn off, ovens to cure coatings, a dip drain system to coat all of Sure Fire's 60 and 100 round 5.56 magazines, tooling and the process to coat rotor hubs for Sikorsky's next generation X2 helicopter technology as in the S97 Raider and now the SB1 Defiant, and currently building the machinery and tooling for Oxford Forge, to coat axle half shafts in extruding lube for final extrusion for American Axel. This is just a small list.

I build stuff for a living, other then my recycled deck, and patio table from recycled skid wood, some fishing items, I usually don't have time to build a lot at home.

But then again, I suspect that is a difference between you and I. I work 50 to 60 hours a week and take care of my kids. I am guessing you have much more time on your hands.

In reply to #56

03/04/2017 4:51 PM

Just some of the stuff I built....Do I need to show more?

Guru

In reply to #61

03/04/2017 5:02 PM

The trike and trailer are kind of cool, but I still see spinny pin wheel crap. You are not going to impress me with the over unity crap, period. This is not about stuff you have built that has a use, it's about your claims of free energy, perpetual motion, and over unity. You have already said that you made no such claims, but I watched your videos and seen your posts on overunity.com and overunityresearch.com, and yes you do.

In reply to #62

03/04/2017 5:11 PM

I did not claim over unity, please show the post.

I do believe I can created it to self run, but for how long?

So how about it, a build off?

Your all that, it should be a cake walk for you. By the way, mini jet engine are much more complex due to airflow being so small.

What day can you start, do a new thread with pictures of the build every few days, and let your gang judge...

Commentator

In reply to #64

03/04/2017 5:26 PM

Just a few patents I'm working on.

http://www.patentsencyclopedia.com/app/20100139477

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6860251.html

By the way, these work!

Guru

In reply to #65

03/04/2017 5:39 PM

So what's the patent number for a tin can?

In reply to #65

03/04/2017 6:04 PM

I don't care about what you have built that works, This is about your Implosion Motor Based On A Tornado, it will not work.

Imagine that, an on-topic post!

In reply to #64

03/04/2017 5:46 PM

"I do believe I can created it to self run, but for how long?" I don't need to post anything, it's right there. Self running is perpetual motion. Your answer to an earlier reply with me asking you if you think it will produce power, was I don't know. The answer should have been "NO" but that tells us you think it is possible and that is over unity.

You asked me earlier "Why am I here, on your tread?" I have to admit it's because I am having fun. The pseudoscience in your original post is funny to me.

In reply to #68

03/04/2017 5:56 PM

This person seems not to know what basic words, let alone concepts, mean. For instance, even the thread title suggests that a tornado is an implosion phenomenon. Perhaps Tommey can explain just how. Or not.

In reply to #69

03/04/2017 6:06 PM

If you get bored, watch his YouTube videos, and listen to him speak.

He already explained that nobody knows how a tornado forms. Must be a mystical, magical phenomenon that he is putting into a pin wheel to make power.

In reply to #71

03/04/2017 6:26 PM

Oddly enough, so far he hasn't responded to any of my largely critical comments. Must be the mojo surrounding my screen name.

In reply to #72

03/04/2017 6:34 PM

He can't, he has proven that, pseudoscience can't answer real science. So, are you going to implode and power his pin wheel?

In reply to #73

03/04/2017 6:39 PM

Too bad I don't work that way, huh?

In reply to #74

03/04/2017 6:55 PM

I don't know, I thought I did, with my Civil Defense, Skywarn training, as a certified spotter, I thought I knew a lot about tornados. But Tommey has informed me that I do not. So I am not sure anymore.

In reply to #61

03/04/2017 6:42 PM

Congratulations on those nice-looking projects, but they don't prove the validity of this thread's project.

In reply to #75

03/04/2017 7:37 PM

Sorry had to go get some coffee at starbucks, working at my shop still.

Ok, what is a tornado?

Tornadoes deal with Charles law of cooling and heating V1/T /V2/T2

So how does this work?

Is a tornado a vacuum (implosion) or something else?

Why do I say tornadoes are implosion effect, because it has a mass of air being pull upward due to super cooling wind speed.

What happens in a tornado is air temperature changes, increase of wind speed will super cool air to as much to 273 Kelvins, this is why all tornadoes produce hail (ice balls) coming out of the top of the funnel.

This will increase vacuum of warm air from the bottom to where a tornado is formed.

The most important part of a tornado is rotation of air, without this the warm air won't have enough cooler air to start the motor running.

Guru

In reply to #78

03/04/2017 7:42 PM

So what? That is not what an implosion is. But then, you have lots of problems with vocabulary, engineering units, basic concepts, and etiquette.

In reply to #79

03/04/2017 8:05 PM

What use less energy or are they the same?

The basic centrifugal water pump (left) use energy to turn the impeller in the pump housing and force it in one direction.

The pump set up on the right is where the impeller and housing with tube moves as one unit, this pump water in all direction with more gpm and less energy due no friction in the impeller or cavitation.

This picture on the right move more water then on the left with less energy!

I will back up my claim!

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #81

03/04/2017 8:18 PM

So, you are working on a more efficient hydraulic pump, not a revision on the clem engine or a Implosion Motor Based On A Tornado?

Why didn't you say so in the first place?

In reply to #81

03/04/2017 8:34 PM

Baloney. Because of less NPSHA, the design on the right will be more subject to cavitation. This is just basic pump stuff that you do not know.

In reply to #83

03/04/2017 9:11 PM

You don't think he'll know what available net positive suction head is do you? As he is using the term implosion wrong and for that matter "motor" to describe his device. It is a pump, nothing more.

In reply to #84

03/04/2017 9:50 PM

The comedy of errors is sort of amusing, though.

In reply to #85

03/04/2017 10:00 PM

It's extremely amusing, that is the main reason I am still here.

That and we are a bunch of lying, tax dollar milking engineers, that screw up the world and need to be educated by Tommey Lee Reed, who I believe is a Taurus, and born in 1964.

I am still waiting for my education.

In reply to #83

03/04/2017 9:56 PM

Baloney to you, if you have check valves at the bottom and on the output ports at the top you don't have cavitation!

"This is just basic pump stuff that you do not know." your own words in your face.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #86

03/04/2017 10:05 PM

Wrong. As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

In reply to #86

03/04/2017 10:07 PM

OMG! you threw his own words back in his face (you think), Tornado, are you ok? (I'm sure he is) Do you need help? (I'm sure he doesn't)

See, I can be almost as immature as you.

So simple check valves will prevent cavitation? Hmmmm. I'll have to remember that.

In reply to #78

03/04/2017 8:01 PM

Implosion is a process in which objects are destroyed by collapsing (or being squeezed in) on themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implosion_(mechanical_process)

See that, I was nice enough to post a link that you don't have to cut and paste. Learn to do it.

You know you can have tornados with out hail (ice balls), you can have rotation without tornados, and you can have hail (ice balls) with out either tornados or rotation. But you can't have a Implosion Motor Based On A Tornado without external energy.

In reply to #56

03/04/2017 7:28 PM

Reported.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 58

03/03/2017 7:37 PM

Oh My! I haven't looked at this thread since it was on or two postings..

It can only exist like this because the wrath of Lyn isn't present.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!?

He fights back like a pack of lions.. and tigers ...and beers.

Just build the damn thing and get back to your forum with the results.. it's not a lot of material.

03/04/2017 3:12 PM

Admins, please close this thread. It's only going to get uglier from here.

03/05/2017 1:34 AM

interesting concept on you're 'piston ratchet engine'

How has this worked out? In fig 5b (below) The timing seems tricky on 17 a/b to fire a just the right time to avoid further losses.

Which arrangement has turned out to be more efficient and durable? this alternate version or the non?

one more thing. I worry about bits 5 and 10 failing too soon. Have you managed to find a design, material that's suitable? (in fig 2a/also below)

[0031]FIG. 5B depicts an alternative possible embodiment of the invention, substituting a belt for the pushrod housing and gears. In this embodiment, a rocker (17) having a first end (17a) and a second end (17b), is rotated about a pin (19) in response to a force such as an air-fuel mixture explosion, release of gas or liquid under pressure or with force or any other energy substitute known in the arts upon said rocker first end. Movement of the rocker (17) drives a first belt (22a) which rotates a first gear (7a) in resistive phase, transferring such force to the output shaft (6). While first gear (7a) is rotating in resistive phase, second gear (7b) is rotated via a second belt (22b) in free rotation phase, imparting no force upon the output shaft. A second force, timed to coincide with full travel of the rocker, is then imparted upon the rocker second end (17b), which force drives the second belt (22b) transferring the force to a second gear (7b) which is now in resistive phase while said first gear (7a) is in free rotation phase, and via said second gear to the output shaft (6).
Read more: http://www.patentsencyclopedia.com/app/20100139477#ixzz4aQbUET62

In reply to #90

03/05/2017 8:43 AM

Hi JE,

The ratchet piston engine is 99% mechanical efficient due to input pressure to the piston and rotational mechanical output.

One important fact is at TDC instant pressure is converted into mechanical output at the maximum efficiency. No other engine can do that with a basic piston to crank setup.

I use sprag bearings on the rack, more efficient then the old style.

have this prototypes at my shop, and can back up my claims of efficiency and power output.

I also design a wave machine for the ocean based on the ratchet design using displacement of buoyancy and submersible displacement engines.

Sorry you had to read about the cat fight I'm having, but it's part of ego other have who don't like me.

Tom...

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #91

03/05/2017 10:15 PM

Hydraulics seems to be the transfer medium of choice for ocean wave generators.

You does your system compete?

United States - Member - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member CR4 Admins - CR4 Admin - CR4 Admin

Good Answers: 7

03/06/2017 7:45 AM

Arguing and rudeness to other people is not what cr4 is about.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 93 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Andrew Westman (3); Baxter (1); jack of all trades (1); JE in Chicago (3); JPool (31); SolarEagle (1); TommeyReed (28); TonyS (1); Tornado (16); truth is not a compromise (8)

Previous in Forum: Time Delay   Next in Forum: Natural Frequency for Torsional Vibration of Fixed Fixed Beam

Advertisement