CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®
Login | Register for Engineering Community (CR4)

Previous in Forum: FBI Mnemonics And Right Hand Rule Do Not Work Together?   Next in Forum: Master-Slave Connection for OLTC Connection
Close
Close
Close
5 comments
Participant

Presentation of Microgrid

03/01/2017 7:53 PM

Hello.I am a power electricity student.

I have a presentation about micro grid, can every one help me choosing which objectives(parts) are more helpful and more important to explain ?

From the Rules: Do not post phone numbers or email addresses. The Admin will delete all phone numbers and email addresses posted in threads or comments. You can share this information via the forum's internal messaging system.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Technical Fields - Education - New Member Fans of Old Computers - Apple II -

Good Answers: 46

Re: presentation of microgrid

03/01/2017 8:28 PM

It entirely depends on your audience: who are they and what do they expect to learn about a microgrid?

There are many aspects of a microgrid power system you could explain in a presentation (e.g. economics, educational benefit, frequency stability, energy balance, etc., etc.).

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 328

03/01/2017 8:46 PM

You could start with presenting the basics of what a micro-grid is and what benefits it can give, then end with an example micro-grid system geographically relevant to where you are presenting.

Good Answers: 964

03/01/2017 9:57 PM

Why don't you give us your presentation and we'll critique it....

https://building-microgrid.lbl.gov/about-microgrids

Good Answers: 20

Re: Presentation of Microgrid

03/03/2017 8:27 PM

I have no idea what a micro grid is,,what I do know is that when you get a home work assignment to present a choice of different parts or a particular part of a system, you research everything you can about it. Then you present that part of the system using graphs, images, white papers etc in a logical well thought out format. Your purpose being to educate and inform a selected audience.

Think of yourself as a lecturer holding a meeting and it's upon you to sway the group toward your position.

Have fun !

Register to Reply
Power-User

Re: Presentation of Microgrid

03/06/2017 7:35 AM

Micro-grid... It could conceivably be as small as the effect and durability, therefore safety, of various light switch covers. If you do that one I would request a copy. As having had to replace almost every stinking cover in the house because my loving wife decided to paint a few rooms, I'd like to know how some companies decide how thin or thick to make their covers.

What's wrong with beige? Everything matches!

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 5 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

jack of all trades (1); SolarEagle (1); tonyhemet (1); tonykuphaldt (1); Torqued (1)

Previous in Forum: FBI Mnemonics And Right Hand Rule Do Not Work Together?   Next in Forum: Master-Slave Connection for OLTC Connection

Advertisement