Previous in Forum: Fuzzy Logic   Next in Forum: Augmented Reality Books
Close
Close
Close
5 comments
Anonymous Poster #1

Crazy Dream

03/05/2017 3:51 PM

I saw a women dressed in maroon blouse and a black skirt. Standing horizontally in a top of a tree as though she is worshipping the moon on a midnight. When I started calling someone else's name, the woman fell and I captured her.

What its all about?

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 10

Re: Crazy Dream

03/05/2017 11:51 PM

Lucky for you..Did you wake up...

Management is just like a bunch of Monkey sitting on a tall tree. Some climb to the highest branch and some at the lowest branch. The highest Monkey look down and see a lot of happy faces but the lower Monkey looks up and see nothing but all the....
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 682

03/06/2017 12:14 PM

Take two Ex-Lax and come back tomorrow.

Anonymous Poster #2

03/06/2017 3:13 PM

You're a woman trapped in a man's body....

Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 170

03/06/2017 9:44 PM

I was going to post this anonymously but then I thought what the heck.

Your dream tells me that you are subconsciously a sociopathic, psychopathic, serial killer that has not acted yet. Your first victim will be a woman in a maroon blouse and black skirt. At first your evil act will sicken you, but as time goes by you will enjoy the memories of the act more and more. You will need to have that first kill feeling again. Soon any woman wearing a black skirt or a maroon skirt will become your victims. With all of your victims, none will give you high of your first. You will get increasingly sloppy in your trill kills until the law closes in on you. There will be a violent confrontation with the law that will not end well for you.

So just turn yourself in now before somebody gets hurt.

Just saying that is what that dream tells me.

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 335

03/07/2017 1:42 PM

The meaning of dreams are highly speculative and vary from country to country due to cultural influence.

About all I can tell you is Sigmund Freud (the founder of Psychoanalysis) would probably say it means you hated your father and secretly wanted to either have sex with your mother or climb back into her womb.

What it actually means to you could be anything from anxiety over something to healthy random firing of neurons during REM sleep based on what you saw and experienced the previous day. We just don't know.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); jack of all trades (1); JPool (1); PWSlack (1); Simon Wan (1)

Previous in Forum: Fuzzy Logic   Next in Forum: Augmented Reality Books

Advertisement