CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: Let Me Open The Veil Of Rotary Switches For You   Next in Forum: Is the Power Connector Used in a Car?
Close
Close
Close
Participant

If You Need Transport of Your Products

04/12/2017 11:56 AM

We would appreciate the opportunity to introduce Bennett Motor Express and our capabilities. Bennett is an asset based carrier with equipment ranging from flat bed, stretch, step deck, double drop, RGN and Dual lane dolly trailers with the capability of hauling 350,000 lb pay loads. Bennett has been in business for 45 years, is woman owned and operates over 1500 trucks nationwide with over 300 facilities strategically located from coast to coast.

I am situated in the Houston terminal where we have over a 28 acre break-bulk and pipe storage facility. Bennett also operates a large terminal in Laredo, TX that supports OCT hauls with domiciled equipment and services shipments to/from Mexico with storage and trans-load capability. Our Houston office offers Logistics Management for any non-asset based shipments you may have, including Flatbed, Van, LTL, Oversized and Hot shot shipments. As you can see we can handle it all.
We would certainly be interested in becoming an approved vendor and quoting any current or impending shipments you may have. I believe we could add significant value based on our capacity/equipment and competitive pricing. Please send over any load or quote requests you may have.
Best Regards, Terri Anderson, Logistics Manager
terria.hcs@bennettig.com Bennett Motor Express, LLC Houston, TX 281-441-1149 Ext. 7657 713-417-9523 Cell 713-740-3818 Fax

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: HEAVY HAUL Transport trucking
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Let Me Open The Veil Of Rotary Switches For You   Next in Forum: Is the Power Connector Used in a Car?

Advertisement