CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: If You Need Transport of Your Products   Next in Forum: Which B2B Platform Will Customer Go To If They Want to Buy Heating Equipment?
Close
Close
Close
9 comments
Associate

Is the Power Connector Used in a Car?

04/17/2017 3:49 AM

I am a car mechanic and my work is working on different various projects for assembly of power connectors used in a car. Today I come to this forum to turn to you to discuss whether the power connector is used in a car.

Definitely the answer is "YES."

Here are my personal understandings:

A power supply connector comprising an insulating body and a plurality of terminals, the insulating body having a plurality of receptacles, the receptacles accommodating the terminals, the insulating body being provided with at least one tongue piece which isolates the terminals, The terminals have a barb, respectively, which are provided with a plurality of contact portions on the first side of the barbs, respectively, and the plurality of wires are fixed on the second side of the barbs. By means of the above structure, the barbs of the terminals can be inserted In the insulation body, and the terminal is easy to assemble, simply push into the insulation body can be, between the terminals do not occur short-circuit equivalent.

The main features for 50a series power connector:

1. Operating current: 50 amps ... Agent distribution jst pressure connector connector and terminals, commonly used item number are stock. Have cost-effective reliability, design flexibility And has the design to prevent the wrong device consistency and the exchange of alternative design, assembly efficiency faster. 2. Resistance to current setting sa175a bipolar series power connector main features 1. Operating current: bipolar 175 amps connector; 2. Operating voltage: 600v, AC or DC can be.

The applications for power connectors:

Has been widely used in electric forklifts, golf cars, tour buses, electric cruise, electric scrubber, mine electric locomotive, ups uninterruptible power supply, power communications railway systems and other products. Power Connector Design Application Processing Technical Data Formulation Method 1. Common power connector for connecting flexible cables to rigid devices in any structure of many configurations 2. Power connector with heat-insulating components 3. Chip-based power supply Connectors 4. Combined power supply plug connector for field sensors for various sensors, brakes and power supplies, as well as automotive, industrial electronics, computer technology, consumer electronics or medical applications.

So as to the topic, the power connector is used in a car and they are closely connected together.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of power connectors. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 737

Re: Is the power connector used in a car ?

04/17/2017 4:05 AM

Does a bear poop in the woods?

In reply to #1

04/17/2017 4:11 AM

What does your sentence mean ? What do you want to imply ? thanks in advance.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

In reply to #2

04/17/2017 5:04 AM

It is just another example of a question whose answer is so painfully obvious that it was foolish to ask the question in the first place.

In reply to #3

04/17/2017 5:52 AM

I don't think since I posted here, it is a foolish topic. I believe every topic has its own value to exist. Furtherly, please don't say bad words here. thanks for your cooperation again. You will be welcome if you post your opinions on the topic.

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #6

04/17/2017 6:04 AM

Well, you would be wrong about that, making it doubly foolish.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 683

04/17/2017 5:06 AM

Agreement is not a necessity when it comes to ideas. Freedom for potentially conflicting ideas to co-exist is much more important. In such situations, try to avoid using the word "but", and substitute it with the word "and" at every opportunity.

In reply to #4

04/17/2017 5:49 AM

thanks for your explanation. I will revise the content to the passage again. thanks for your mention.

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 173

Re: Is the Power Connector Used in a Car ?

04/17/2017 8:17 AM

Now you are a car mechanic? Here you were an electrical engineer. What gives?

Are not all these post's which are all structured the same, nothing more then a creative way to trick people to go to your website.?

Post this in commercial space where it belongs, then if you have a legitimate question, come back to us.

Spam.

Good Answers: 101

Re: Is the Power Connector Used in a Car ?

04/17/2017 8:55 AM

So what happened to your air-variable capacitor project? You skip from one thing to another, always saying you're a 'green hand'. Your posts all have the same format. So this week you're pushing power connectors. Last week it was capacitors.

Kynix, this is just thinly-disguised spam to direct people to your website and I'm reporting it as such.

Your posts are disingenuous attempts at marketing your site. Either grow some integrity or GTFO this forum.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Register to Reply 9 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Andrew Westman (1); JPool (1); kynix (3); PWSlack (1); Tornado (3)

Previous in Forum: If You Need Transport of Your Products   Next in Forum: Which B2B Platform Will Customer Go To If They Want to Buy Heating Equipment?

Advertisement