CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: Multiple Personalities and Mirrors of Truth   Next in Forum: Magnesium Oxychloride Cement Product
Close
Close
Close
Page 1 of 2: « First 1 2 Next > Last »
Associate

"Small Generator 3" Project Homemade Free Time

04/19/2017 3:49 AM

"small generator 3" - powered with a 3,7 V batery 600 mAh can light a 230 V led bulb 7W E 27 and another generator powered with 1,2 V batery is lighting a Mr 16 230 W 3 W led bulb - " small generator with 1.2 V baterry"

channel: science toolbar

Construction details:

Things I used to create the generator for "small generator 2" :

3V Dc motor + plastic stalk ( inside “2 function toy” cars both parts; plastic stalk is used to fix the case of the toy car – the screw entrance in the plastic stalk)
7w AC led light bulb+ E 27 socket lead+ wires
3,7 v - 600 mah Li-Po battery ( mini drones)
Neodymium magnet sphere diameter 12.7 mm + neodymium magnet screw pot 12.7 mm (you need just the metallic case – remove the neodymium magnet from inside)
Copper coil (inside microwave oven turntable motor)
Construction kit (toys) plastic and metal–used for the coil and the 3v dc motor holder

for any questions regarding construction details do not hesitate to contact us and ideas regarding the improvment of our generators educational purpose

PS: is not inductive coupling.

thx science tollbar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4gVXu1s6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSsyyoukfg

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: Small Generator
This discussion was "closed" on 04/25/2017 12:15 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Discussion is off-topic and promoting animosity.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 736

Re: "small generator 3" project homemade free time

04/19/2017 5:20 AM

I'm sure you will go far in the world, considering how far gone you are already.

In reply to #1

04/19/2017 5:30 AM

Nihil Sine Deo.

thx for the opinion we are waiting for ideas.

Register to Reply
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

In reply to #2

04/19/2017 5:45 AM

That's for sure.

Good Answers: 732
In reply to #2

04/19/2017 6:48 AM

Why are you waiting?

You won't listen to or follow up on anything asked or given to you so what exactly are you waiting for?

Register to Reply
Guru

04/19/2017 6:45 AM

Oh he went a long way !

200 posts and not a damn thing useful given or learned by him. (thread locked for it too)

http://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/project-small-generator-3.150560/

He wants to 'teach us something' but won't give any useful or workable information about anything and he wants to learn but will ignore everything that has any valid scientific value given.

The only thing he will do is run everyone around it idiotic circles for attention until he either gets his threads locked or he gets kicked out of the forum for being a troll.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #4

04/19/2017 7:00 AM

thats why is the reason you are folow me every where ?

2 discusion where locked with TCM help which put coments out of topic and links, for him is a personal ambition we don't know why he is doing this but we will find out.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 9)
Associate

In reply to #4

04/19/2017 7:20 AM

TCM you have your personal opinion about this, you folow us everywhere we do not understand why ? you are doing everything you can to lock our discusiion you managed 2 times by ading links of other sites in the discusion and with discusions out of topic. What are you wining with this?

we mention that it is not inductive couple...

Register to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 167
In reply to #7

04/19/2017 8:25 AM

How do you figure tcmtech is following you???? Both forums he has been a member since 2009, both forums, you joined in 2017.

Looks like you are following him.

In reply to #8

04/19/2017 10:29 AM

he is trying to discreditate us, using ugly words sometime,we are not folowing anybody, if we are new member and he is not, we diserve this ?

thx st

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 3)
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

In reply to #9

04/19/2017 11:01 AM

After reading the other thread, I believe you are doing that to yourself. He was not the only one using "ugly words" either.

I do not think you will find a much better reception here, especially with your spelling and grammar. I don't know how old you are, but after reading your posts, I would guess 6 or 7.

You may have better luck if you correct your spelling and grammar and answer questions that are asked with facts or the same thing that happened on Electro-Tech-Online will happen here.

From what I read on the other forum, I think you need to join this forum, if you have not already.

Just my humble opinion.

In reply to #7

04/19/2017 11:33 AM

You keep referring to yourself as "us" and "we"... Are you the Borg?

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 678
In reply to #13

04/20/2017 7:32 AM

Without defining beforehand what the words actually mean, <...we...> and <...us...> don't actually exist, though it is recognised that a small percentage of individuals hide behind the words to add perceived weight to what is being said; it is a contemptible practice.

In reply to #7

04/19/2017 2:18 PM

Okay?

You are aware this is a world wide Engineering forum filled with integnet and highly knowledgeable people so that means the majority of those here are the types who do engineering and or technical work as both a profession and hobby which means many of us here are of very high levels of knowledge and experience in every field of science and physics that could relate to what you built?

You are playing to a pretty high intellectual level crowd that is way beyond just myself which means that when someone asks you for a specific bit of information you had better stick the topic and give them what they asked for or they can get way rougher than I have ever done so far.

Register to Reply
Associate

Re: "Small Generator 3" Project Homemade Free Time

04/19/2017 11:15 AM

sorry for the gramma I have started learning 5 months ago maybe you can do better than me in 5 months Romanian language is easy. I do know tcm is your friend .

Guru

In reply to #11

04/19/2017 11:23 AM

I do not personally know tcmtech, just from this forum, so no, he is not my friend.

If you are just learning English, then may I suggest an online Romanian to English translator?

Nu cunosc personal tcmtech, doar de la acest forum, așa că nu, el nu este prietenul meu. Dacă sunt doar de învățare limba engleză, atunci poate am sugera o on-line din română în engleză translator?

You tell me, is this one any good?

Tu să-mi spui, este asta orice bun?

In reply to #12

04/19/2017 11:36 AM

google translate is limited - the proof is I didn.t understand your phrase in romanian

thx for your opinion

Guru

In reply to #14

04/19/2017 11:48 AM

Nu personal stiu tcmtech, doar de pe acest forum, Deci, nu, el nu este prietenul meu.

Dacă sunt doar de învăţare engleză, apoi poate sugera un român online Translator englez?

Acest lucru este mai bine?

Is this one any better?

In reply to #15

04/19/2017 12:00 PM

it sound like I will say : pen box dog cat please resume to english

Guru

04/19/2017 12:12 PM

Ok, back on topic. I just watched your videos. What are you trying to prove?

You have a battery powering a small electrical motor, that spins inside your make shift generator, the generator, in turn, powers the LED lamps.

Is there a point to this?

Do you think the generator is putting out more power than the motor is taking from the battery?

In reply to #17

04/19/2017 2:06 PM

He won't tell you anything to confirm anything. Believe me, me and others have tried.

You won't get any definable on the go input voltage and current measurements regarding the battery side out of him and you won't get any output side measurements of any use either. The various Volts, Amps, Frequency, and Watts of things are not what's important.

He'll tell you he can define all of that but he won't. Plus he will get after you for not staying topic when you ask topic related questions as well.

It's not about converting battery power to a voltage that a line powered LED lamp can use and it's not about making a high speed generator that can power a line voltage LED lamp either.

It's about 'Teaching and Inspiring people while learning' without actually teaching or doing anything inspiring or him learning anything.

Also being he apparently understands Latin that means he is smarter than everyone else because people who learn Latin are 'really smart'.

So stop wrecking up his 'educational thread' by asking questions. He's here to teach you things. Not answer questions about what he is teaching so you better start feeling inspired, damnit!.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #19

04/19/2017 2:21 PM

I am starting to see that. I don't care if he understands latin, I understand Klingon, who cares? I hope he is not a P'Tok.

04/19/2017 1:58 PM

it is clear for all the generator is not putting more power then the motor takes from the baterry. I'm not a 3 years child. I hope maybe some one will discover something more interesting then a ineficient generator/inverter. but for this first step one is to replicate it. first "small generator 1" neodymyum sphere 26 mm Dc motor 3 batheries AA 1.5 v - from a toy car, neodymum screw pot magnet - just the metalic case 12.7 mm or larger - conected to a 5.1 v external baterry without coil. It is important the postion sphere - metal case ( between the poles)

analyze the rotative magnetic field created by the sphere.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #18

04/19/2017 2:15 PM

Again, I ask why? What is the point?

BTW, I am glad you don't think the generator is putting out more than the motor is taking. We have enough of those fella's here that stop in every now and then.

What is the output of the generator?

In reply to #20

04/19/2017 3:17 PM

for me the coil it is not important the rotative magnetic field is - the one generated by the sphere- so why should we waste time with the coil ? ( output, amp...that why I didn.t gave details related with the coil....not because I don.t know.....) in theory is just a rotative magnetic field....I already know tcm answer...

Tcm maybe if you will be more receptive to the details, you will undersand why all of this.....

I.m not teaching . All your opinion except the one with latin ( told by you with irony....) are wrong.

regarding the point I will let experts to decide.

Guru

In reply to #23

04/19/2017 3:43 PM

Ok, I think I am starting to get it. You built this, and it works, and you want to show it off. You do not know any of the technical data that we want to know.

Do you realize who your audience is here? For the most part, this forum is a group of very intelligent people, many of them retired. I consider myself intelligent but there are some here that have forgotten more than I will ever know.

I think your target audience is someone younger than us. As I watch your videos again, it reminds me of a school science fair project, not high school either, I saw some last year at my sons high school that were amazing. There was one that was a magnetic linear accelerator that projected ball bearings at crazy velocities. They made the kid dial down the current or he could not have it in the fair and it would have been considered a weapon. This kid was 14 years old.

Find your target audience and you will have a much easier time.

In reply to #24

04/19/2017 3:58 PM

I know the audience.....thats why I.m here....I respect all the members and their knowledges, since when the ideea I wish to teach someone something. I.m looking for some profesionist opinions. why do you take it as an ofence? I didn.t take it as ofence all the supositions refering to my person earlier. the comparation old young it is not properly you don.t know my age.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #25

04/19/2017 4:07 PM

I am not taking offence, I had a valid technical question on what you have done, and you didn't answer it.

I also asked what is your point, what is it that you want to accomplish, also not answered.

You come to us with this project and you don't expect us to ask questions? You need to be prepared to answer them.

I would like to know what your output is, voltage, amperage, etc...

If you can't answer that then you can't... I don't know what to tell you. We are a curious bunch.

Let's go back to what should be an easy question. What are you trying to accomplish here, what are your goals? What is it that you think you are going to teach us?

Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - EE from the the Wilds of Pa.

Good Answers: 57
In reply to #26

04/19/2017 4:18 PM

Whoa woah woah woah woah! I think we are becoming a bit hypocritical, I hope, and it is not a case of responding with bias. We have had other tinkerers display what they have built and they received praise and encouragement. Why are we so negative with this one? Is it the country he is from? His lack of abilities in English? I hope not. Not trying to start trouble with you or tcm tech, but I just don't get it.

The over all response seem most suited for someone who displayed such a device and claimed to have created energy. That is not the case here and he admits that.

Note - I can't "YouTube" at work so I played it on my phone and could not hear a thing. The display seem very well done. Looks like a fine suggestion for any of you who know a kid trying to do a Science Fair project. Do we need a special section for this sort of thing? Did I miss something by not hearing the accompanying dialogue?

In reply to #27

04/19/2017 4:29 PM

We have had other tinkerers and they answer the questions asked. I am just asking questions on what he has done, some technical some about his goal. No disrespect, just curious.

I do not care what country he is from. He posted his project, and I have questions about it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good Answers: 2

04/19/2017 6:56 PM

Hi

I am the Kid from the other thread on the forum, Hi TCM. Great forum why didnt you tell me about it?......O I C :(.

I did some work on this project in the other forum, I couldnt conclude very much as I ran out of wire. I have more ordered and I will finally nail this on the head.

You wont get straight answers from this guy, I tried and tried. But I can tell you what I did find out for myself. Please keep in mind I didnt use the same coil or magnet, or motor. But it really dosnt matter, despite what he says it is inductive coupling.

Slightly better for the fact that the magnet, seems to sync the motor to resonance if you get the position just right. What I didnt have and still dont, is the bulbs or circuit for them. So I dont know how much the capacitors come into play inside the bulbs.

The output is appalling! In my own tests I used a larger motor, it was pulling 5V and around 1.3A (best test run). The out put was around 175V at 0.002mA.

In one of the videos you hear the motor strain as the leds light, this is mainly what I wanted to answer for myself. When the magnet is kept exactly where it is, but the motor shaft extended, and the motor around 7 inches away. What I found was next to no output, From memory it was something like 0.02V and 0.0006A. But I wouldnt swear on that now.

I asked the OP to repeat using his coil, he would not move the motor away from the coil, what he wants is something other than a coil to trap the electric field....... Please dont shoot the messenger!! I tried to explain why the coil was needed.

The only other things I can tell you is the coil he uses is from a 240V synchronous motor that turns at around 4-8 RPM (datasheet info). Apparently the motors themselves are used alot for making little generators. So I took that to mean pretty high Inductance.

he could give a figure for L so I guessed when making my coil and added some more to it. I burnt my coil out before I could prove to him it was inductively coupling.

I am sure you guys know all this anyway, I am just saving you some time and giving you the info I managed to get. Magnetic field wise its a mess and really noisy without a Neo magnet. No idea how bad with one!!

I havnt got as far as finding out what part the light circuit plays yet, but wild guess is maybe just the caps helping or at a pinch joule thief, but pure guesses until I get more wire.

I have read my post, it sounds really arrogant! Sorry about that, it isnt intended! I was trying to condense 200 (some rather long) posts into a short one, so it sounds a bit..........

But TCM can vouch I am not that kind of kid honestly.

Anyway Hi and love the forum!! especially the Chemistry bit :D

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

In reply to #29

04/19/2017 7:10 PM

Thank you, An answer I was looking for.. 6.5 watts going in .35 watts coming out.

Thank you again, appalling, yes...

Welcome to CR4, do you care to share where you are from, how old are you?

Please bring your avatar with you...

In reply to #30

04/20/2017 7:14 AM

Hi and thanks for the comments.

I am 16, I started on Electrotechonline around 5 years ago. Its a long storey but I had a project I needed to do, they helped me ALOT! I then just kind of got the electronics bug :D.

Cant find my avatar and time for a change, so will find one that is more like me now.

Thanks TCM for the nice stuff. If I am honest I didnt realise I was cocky!! But yeah I guess I still got some more growing up to, man its a long process! I do listen to others, but I also like to make the final decision. Often its the wrong one, but I learn by that.

Science tool bar........

We had this discussion, except then it went something like... I am only interested in A,B,C,D

Now you have added the coil back in! You said the coil didnt matter, and now apparently it does. What I said still stands, if the light dosnt matter remove it. The reason is it contains a kind of SMPS circuit, this could well be why you see some of the things you described elsewhere.

I suggested you try a normal bulb, both a 1.5V and a 12V one from a torch, from what I understand you did this and they didnt light up.

This should be telling you something.

As for the square magnet, that was a misunderstanding of sorts, and mostly my fault. To be clear on it, I was telling you to use a oblong normal magnet, or a flat semi horseshoe one from a HDD. You place the magnet just above the coil which lays flat, the magnet ideally just reaches top to bottom.

This should produce a better field as it has a better defined field, I also told you how you can see that using iron powder. You cant say the light dosnt matter, it does matter. It is a diode that is integrated with other components. The other bits dont care if you think its important or not, they still work together.

So if your sure of this magnet field being the reason for the electric generation, dump the other bits, lift the motor well away from the coil. You can keep the magnet in place and simply extend the shaft of the motor. That way you can be sure the motor isnt coupling with the coil.

The problem is I tried all this for you, I spun a round magnet inside a coil with a Dremel tool with flexi cable, I got almost zero output from the coil. When I put the motor back driving the magnet and close to the coil, I got a good voltage. The motor also strained.

Now seeing as your magnet isnt glued or fixed hard to the motor, if the magnet was producing the Voltage it would have stopped spinning on the shaft under heavy load. Instead the motor altered pitch as in your own video. What else can you conclude apart from the motor has couple with the coil.

the type of motor the coil comes from, is rated for 240V. So yes its certainly capable of producing a high voltage. It likely has a very high inductance and alot of fine wire turns in it.

The case of the motor is a red herring in many ways, the field that couples comes from the electromagnetic flux produced by the motor coil and magnets. they are more than capable of reaching beyond the case, that is one reason the spectrum analyser shows alot of frequency noise near the motor and coil.

I dont earn much as I am at school, so yes I have to buy ebay wire and wait for the ebay fairies to arrive. Sorry but until you can copy what I did with your set up, you cant prove anything. And I cant help much more until the fairies bring me more wire!!

Your storey keeps changing a little each time, so once and for all tell me. IS IT THE COIL, or the magnetic field from the sphere magnet you want to look at, and what is your opinion on the mechanism of what is happening? I keep asking you this and all I get from you is.

I know what is happening, but I want other opinions before I say anything!! Well you have had loads, so now tell us yours ;).

As for your legs each being over 16.......Dont take it out on me, just because your legs are knackered ;).

Guru

In reply to #29

04/19/2017 8:37 PM

"Hi TCM. Great forum why didnt you tell me about it?......O I C :(."

You're too smart and ambitious for some of the old dogs in this crowd. That's why!

Actually you will fit in fine. You actually have manners and can show respect where it's due. (could work against you with a few here though. )

"I have read my post, it sounds really arrogant! Sorry about that, it isnt intended! I was trying to condense 200 (some rather long) posts into a short one, so it sounds a bit..........

But TCM can vouch I am not that kind of kid honestly.

Anyway Hi and love the forum!! especially the Chemistry bit :D"

Yea he's way smarter, intuitive and diversified than most any 16 year old I have ever known. Probably has a few of the lifelong guys here beat already.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #31

04/19/2017 8:51 PM

Little Ghost is 16? Ok, so far, no reason not to welcome him. You know more about him then I do, but his answers for science toolbars post, have my respect. I respect you tcmtech but so far no reason to ghost the ghost.

Unless there is more to the tale.....

In reply to #32

04/19/2017 9:20 PM

He's a good kid and smart with above average work ethics. The kind our world needs about 500 million more of right now.

Strong willed and kind of cocky but very wiling to listen when told his understandings of something ar not correct or complete so he will fit in here just fine and probably better than a few others.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #33

04/20/2017 3:13 AM

Thx for the good thoughts TCM! I never said the generator will be good for something except maybe a school project 8 - 12 years old child - I already named it a school project.... this means it is not suitable for Enterprise - Star Trek.......I never presented the small generator like that. Now lets get back why I posted the layout of the :"small generator " . I'm interestead about opinions regarding the rotative magnetic fields ONLY, generated by a rotating sphere - an example "small generator 1" in the first part of the movie. To be clear - (do not take it as ofence): if project "small generator 1 "is composed of a baterry - (A) - 5.1 V + DC motor - (B )+ neodymyum sphere (C) - 26 mm + the metal - plastic - case holder - ex neodymyum screw pot magnet 12.7 mm or larger (D) + coil (E) + 230 V led (F) - I am interested for opinions only about (A)+(B)+(C)+(D) - named "the rotative system" of the project small generator. That is the reason why I.m not interested about A+B+C+D+E+F. I used a cube magnet like you said LG - but the reasults are not good - in this particular case - you already know that......

I posted the movies or the school project to show that the rotating sphere in the mentioned position is the key factor for me.

PS : 16 Is a nice age but it is posible to have more then 16 on a single leg.

Associate

In reply to #34

04/20/2017 4:06 AM

refering about me not to LG......

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/20/2017 7:29 AM

I know you dont like links science toolbar, But sometimes you got to do some reading!

I found reference in the school library to two books, reading the abstracts they look ideal for you.

Electromagnetic field theory fundamentals

Bhag Singh Guru, Hüseyin R. Hiziroglu (3rd ed)

And also

Electromagnetic fields and waves, including circuits

Paul Lorrain, Dale R. Corson

I have ordered both from the library to take a look, I suggest you try a library and see if you can get a electronic copy, then you can translate them. With my school there is no guarantee I will get the books! Can take them weeks and weeks to get our course books!!

But if your serious about this stuff then you got to do some research on it. Videos are OK, but at some point you need to know the background to stuff. Thats why I wont have a girlfriend until they bring out a book on women :D

And one with schematics in preferably, so I can repair it when it plays up :P

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #37

04/20/2017 7:39 AM

I.m in 1269 - Petrus Peregrinus Epistola de magnete.... but I will look on the links

thx LG - by the way it is not inductive couple.....

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #37

04/20/2017 7:43 AM

"Thats why I wont have a girlfriend until they bring out a book on women :D"

They already have :

In reply to #40

04/20/2017 7:53 AM

The Talmud in one handy volume; shipping wt. 48 kg!

04/20/2017 8:52 AM

"in life it is not important how many classes you have it is important to have S class....." - a joke from my country.

st

Register to Reply
Associate

04/20/2017 2:29 PM

this time LG IT is LOOK SIMPLE BUT IS complicated GOOGLE and the books doesn.t help to much IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE. I supose THAT I.m not THE onlY One who was spining a MAGNETIC sphere. try to find out and google someone who has been doing this.

Associate

In reply to #43

04/20/2017 2:49 PM

ps LG if you will spin the sphere try to not expose to much to the field it is possible to lose a good sleep.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/20/2017 4:05 PM

Dont worry, I dont sleep much anyway :D.

Not being rude, but what is your Vector Maths like? Or rather how good are you at vector maths (i find it a bit of a PITA).

I ask because to really understand the concepts of the fields it looks like you need to be pretty up to speed with maths. I been reading some papers and books on electro magnetism, the maths is a bit of headache to be honest.

Not impossible but takes time to wade through. I still genuinely believe that it is inductive coupling. I am trying to disprove this, but so far everything I do points to it mostly being simple inductive coupling.

One question I am dying to try out when I get more supplies.......

Seeing as the sphere magnet has a really chaotic field, would one of those silly sphere type coils actually be better at coupling the filed. Would seem reasonable given that both the motor and the magnet through a field all over the place. Surrounding them inside what is basically an enclosed coil, might catch more of the field.

Having said that, I now bet it wont!! Seeing as they would take ages to wind! Also use one of those microwave motors without taking it apart, look on you tube for some of the things they do with them ;), you can get alot of energy from one by fitting a handle and turning the shaft by hand, more than enough to light a normal light bulb of 40W.

BUT while the videos look ok, and it seems feasible as I cant see it breaking any laws, dosnt mean the videos havnt been faked. If I can get hold of one of the motors (ebay again) I will try it.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/20/2017 4:09 PM

The other thought I had, do you have an oscilloscope? If so look at the coil output in X Y mode and vary the motor speed, I havnt tried this yet. But looking at the amount of Vector physics involved, and not have a vector analyser.......Maybe a scope in X Y mode might help prove/disprove which field matters most.

I agree the sphere does produce a tiny amount of the Voltage and current, but I maintain the bulk is from the motor via inductive coupling. Try the shaft thing, if you get a big drop off, then to me thats pretty conclusive. But if you really want to see by how much, then your going to need some equipment.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #46

04/21/2017 12:32 AM

I already tried thats why I answered you it is not inductive couple.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/21/2017 4:30 AM

Ok how far was the motor from the coil? and what voltage under load did you get? Your results are way different from mine.

Do you have a part number for the motor out of the microwave?

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/21/2017 7:22 AM

So what about the questions? Like oscilloscope etc etc etc. I have never known anyone dodge such simple questions like you do!!

this is the main problem and why people dont trust you, we ask simple questions and you ignore them. Reading the books I mentioned, making a couple of semi educated guesses.....There is no way a neo sphere magnet could light those leds and produce that voltage, not on its own.

So two thoughts, one its inductive coupling

two the circuit inside the light is stepping up the voltage. The trouble is I cant see answer two being viable. I did ask you to take the circuit out or try lighting a normal 20mA led on its own, and with the motor away from the coil.

Try as hard as I can, the maths say the field from a sphere magnet that size cant generate that voltage on its own. That is with a couple of caveats, the coil size your using and its inductance etc. The speed of the magnet rotation, and the resonant frequency.

Now you can just about make the maths work, but the figures it takes cant apply to your set up. The speed you need to spin the magnet up too, is far higher than the resonant frequency could possibly be.

Also the speed (33,000 rpm), would mess the field up completely. So it actually becomes almost self cancelling.

Working with blind numbers is not perfect by a long way, but it does shows that it just isnt reasonable to declare the magnet as being the prime source for this. I could have the maths wrong, I followed the books but the maths is not that easy.

So yes I could have it wrong, but I wouldnt be that far out!! That little magnet would need to be putting out one hell of a field at the low RPM you are spinning it at.

On the other hand a magnet that size spun at high speed just creates a mess of electromagnetic fields, they wouldnt couple into the coil very well, and like it or not, dosnt matter if its the motor that is coupling or the magnet, something by default has to induce the power into the coil ;).

Anyway we cant progress without decent answers to very simple questions.

Associate

In reply to #49

04/21/2017 9:09 AM

Dear LG,

People don't have to trust me, who I am ? just a name, nothing important. For me it is not important what they will think about me - opinions and opinions....., it is important in one day someone to find something more interesting than an ineficient generator and share what he has found with everybody not thinking how to make money.... with it LG......... I'm sure someone will do this. If you will replicate the rotation system of the generator remember my advice. It is important to have your opinions your values, mine's are not important.

Best regards

ST

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #50

04/21/2017 2:46 PM

Actually as your personal project that you presented to the world for some reason that is beyond your ability to explain it is very much about you and everything you associate with it good or bad.

The biggest problem is that since you do not want to have its design and operation associated with any part of you that in itself gives a very strong and negative impression of you in general.

So strong it's near impossible that anyone who has or will view any of the threads and videos you have created regarding the device anywhere will find anything inspiring about it or its workings.

The thing is, when the very creator of a device finds it so uninspiring that they can't be bothered to give up any explanations or reasoning for what they created said device for or how it works that in itself almost guarantees that no one else will find it inspiring either.

That and the fact that most everyone with a electronics/electrical and related physics background can easily see right away you don't know much of anything about the subject or your own devices operation isn't helping inspire either.

If you did, you wouldn't be continually wasting so much time defending/derailing the subject in order to cover your obvious lack of ability to answer what should be simple questions. Sometimes it's not what one says but what one doesn't or won't say that reveals their knowledge and understanding or lack thereof of a topic.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #51

04/21/2017 5:02 PM

At least one good thing came of this...... Little Ghost joined, and I think I like this kid. Pretty intelligent for a 16 year old, and so far, just the right cockiness.

I think he's going to fit right in.

In reply to #53

04/21/2017 8:52 PM

Just wait 10 years until he knows enough about everything plus has the tact and maturity to run us all in circles.

As long as he stays on topic and sticks to his guns while calling out his opponent for not doing the same (like he is here) he will fit in just fine.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/21/2017 4:28 PM

Ok lets try and make this really simple, I have tried and tried explaining this to you, but apparently I might as well be explaining how women work to a brick wall.

Dear Science Tool.

I would love to try this out for myself, but I have a very small problem you might be able to fix...

If you dont tell me the inductance of the coil and ALL the other information I need, then I am unable to try it. Unfortunately every motor and every light etc etc is slightly different, yes even from the same batch!! So to do what we call 'Science', or sometimes others call 'replicating'.

We share information so person B can exactly copy what person A did, otherwise the results mean nothing. Lets makes this even easier to understand.......

My Granny makes the worlds best soup, I want you to taste it. But you got to make it yourself as my granny is dead, I have all the ingredients at my house, and I have the recipe. But you dont need to know any of that as it isnt important, so now go make a soup exactly like my granny makes....

Can you see what I am getting at, how would you know if the recipe was good? maybe you add too much of something, but you wouldnt know because I wont tell you how much she adds.

Now being blunt........

Ok dont tell me your figures, I am pretty sure mine wont be far off. And everything I have done points directly to the motor inductively coupling, even the scope trace matches change in frequency with the motor speed change. Now as your magnet isnt stuck to the motor shaft, explain how the motor isnt coupled.

The magnetic field from the magnet is as interesting as a small chaotic field gets, that is to say about as relevant to this as an ant is to a elephants diet.

So it looks like the rest of us (actually just me, as I am the muppet to try this for you), just dont see what is so interesting/important/relevant about a tiny sphere magnet that dosnt do very much in the production of energy in this case.

So kindly explain what we are missing, what great revelation have I missed. And by the way the age group you should target with this is around 6 - 7 years old. But only expect a reaction once from them.

By the way have you found out if you own an Oscilloscope yet?

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 3)
Guru

In reply to #52

04/21/2017 5:05 PM

Yes, you are going to fit right in. That G.A. is from me.

"Dear Science Tool" I don't know if you inadvertently left out Bar, or if that is how you meant it. Regardless LMAO!

In reply to #54

04/21/2017 9:24 PM

No idea what a GA is lol, I think my keyboard plays up sometimes and misses words i type.

Sometimes I do shorten names, so maybe I did shorten it and didnt realise the significance at the time. I dunno pick one :D.

I do get a bit narked when simple questions get ignored and then I am told to go try something I already tried, or worse still get told, I have tried it your way but the figures I got dont matter, your still wrong!!.

Oh and my fingers type quicker than my brain can stop the send key.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #56

04/21/2017 10:19 PM

It means 'Good Answer' and that someone agrees with something you said or found something funny. Sort of a 'like' in a way.

An OT is 'Off topic' which mens someone thinks you are either wrong or not staying on the topic when you should as sciencetoolbar is getting them for.

Also it not uncommon to get a undeserved OT vote for an otherwise neutral or good comment because someone got butt hurt over you having slapped them around with rational logical facts that disproved their stance on a topic. Most however will be erased by a counter GA vote if they were unwarranted.

Supposed professionals or not a few members here are pretty childish when it comes to their egos.

Mostly I just ignore them unless I see someone got an undeserved OT vote by some butt hurt member over a post that was actually relevant. Then I will cancel their OT vote with a GA. Otherwise an actual GA vote from me is pretty rare since I think the whole voting thing is lame.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 58
In reply to #57

04/21/2017 11:46 PM

A heartbeat I hear?

You fella's sure do show your poker.. Pokemon faces at times.

Priceless

In reply to #57

04/22/2017 12:29 AM

Imagine if CR4 made a rule that no one could receive more GAs than they bestowed to others. If applied retroactively, there might be some amusing changes in the statistics.

04/22/2017 4:05 AM

Dear LG,

Don' t try to explain me or to someone else what is hapening when you are spining at Hrpm a neodymyum sphere for example 26 mm with any kind of Dc motor of toy car which is using 2 or 3 bat. AA 1.5 V (this means you can use diferent types of neodymyum spheres and different dc motors diferent types of bateries) keep the observations for you untill are you sure.

"Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strenght"

when I said the coil it is not impotant it means you can forget about it (the coil).

and something important

Barba non facit philosophum

I offered to help with details regarding construction that it.

thx st

Guru

In reply to #60

04/22/2017 4:19 AM

So then, answer his legitimate questions.

I don't understand what is so difficult about that.

Active Contributor

04/22/2017 6:32 AM

ST you are breaking your own rule. You have made assumptions and closed your mind, if you read what I have said you will know I have tried from around 2 RPM up to around 30,000 RPM.

I have also explained in the past that I get the same effect by placing a normal steel ball bearing, or other ferrous core inside the coil.

But lets go right back to the beginning of this and why I got involved.

You had a video, in the video the magnet isnt stuck to the shaft, so if you held the magnet the motor would spin, but the magnet would not. What I heard in the video when you gave a load to the coil, was the pitch of the motor change.

Now to me the sound pointed to a sudden load on the motor, but what I didnt get was why would the motor sound under load when in reality the magnet would just go stationary?

So my first clue was ahha, this is not what you think, just simply the motor inductively coupling. Having with coils because I am a kid and get excited over very little, I happen to know that you can make a light that is off, light up if you simply put a metal ball or other object inside the coil. I have shown this trick to mates many times, they all gazed in wonder. I was roughly 12 but immature like now.

The point is Everything your coil does, is EXACTLY what I would expect it to do under the conditions you have. So to double check you I got a drememl drill with flexible arm, this takes the motor well away from the coil. So in theory if the magnet is making the power then it dosnt matter what spins the magnet.

The dremel has speed control from really slow to really fast. I got less than a few Volts spinning it at even high speed. I tried all speeds, this was incase resonance was playing a part. It does to a tiny extent but only around 600mV.

But put the motor near the coil and get the angel right..... It couples.

Now back to the coil, the coil like it or not is absolutely central to all this. The proof is simple, just wind another coil with far less turns in it and try again. You wont light your bulb. The reason is the motor you have is fixed speed, its resonant frequency will be fixed. Change the number of turns by a good amount on the coil and the coils resonant frequency will also change.

So apart from less turns = less inductance, therefore less Voltage, you will also have the problem that the motor and coil no longer resonate. So less than ideal conditions. And the bulb is really unlikely to light up, I say that because it is only just lighting up now. With your power figures your just on the edge of mA needed to light it.

I have given you alot of experimental information to prove/disprove your theory, you say you have tried it. But you refuse to give ANY details of what the results are. That isnt science, that is a fool hiding from the truth. Yes I am cocky, but you know what, I like being proved wrong. I like it because every time a theory of mine is proved wrong, I get smarter quicker and learn alot more.

So do the science properly, I am eager to be proved wrong. The coil being central to all this matters, one of the features is its inductance. I can better perform the experiment with this number. No point telling its a motor from walmart microwave, not a chance in hell I am buying a microwave to try this!!

But I dont need too, all I need is some measurements from you. You dodge the Oscilloscope question around 12 different times now, my conclusion is you dont have one and probably not sure what it is. But as I am a kid your reluctant to say anything.

Your closed minded, that is not a good trait for people who want to teach or learn.

You keep mentioning the magnet field, I have explained I had a small pick up coil, I have used both a spectrum analyzer and Oscilloscope, apart from alot of noise out the motor, and a mesy chaotic firld out the magnet, I see nothing of interest with the magnet. It dosnt show a well defined field, and again like it or not, a good generator needs highly defined poles and a smooth field.

Do the iron powder test, note how the magnet sets up a boundary around itself? This is the opposite of what would be optimum. Go find PDF's of those books like I did, read them and grab a calculator. You could learn alot from it.

And as you like sayings......

In my country we have a saying, before you can teach, first you gotta learn ;).

Or

A man with eyes closed, is not as good as a blind man crossing the road.

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 3)
Associate

In reply to #62

04/22/2017 7:30 AM

you are insistent with learning and teaching- in this particular case it is not about that. I already told you I can use any kind of magnet shape and dimensions - this means resources.....do not hurry like you didlast time.

My interest is about the magnetic field not about the generator.If you are interested about the generator using spheres you will discover a lot of patent on this thing

Associate

In reply to #62

04/22/2017 11:40 AM

ok .....what is out of topic....? magnetic fields......? why? ......patented sphere generator....?

Guru

In reply to #64

04/22/2017 11:55 AM

So you are not here to learn or teach and have no interests in such yet have an interest in how the device you created works but don't want to be bothered with doing anything to figure it out or to be willing to accept what others have been able to determine about how your device works?

Why exactly are you here then?

Boredom?

False sense of superiority?

Lonely?

Practicing your troll skills?

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #65

04/22/2017 12:17 PM

I.m here to have opinions TCM from all over the world regarding the magnetic field , why are you so upset with that? I saw your ostil atitude from the begining....you tried to stop me by any means.......I consider it a personal ambition.

Guru

In reply to #66

04/22/2017 12:46 PM

You want opinions?

Ok, here is my opinion, the magnetic field from the sphere is not doing much of anything, what you have here demonstrates inductive coupling.

Nothing more, nothing less.

In reply to #67

04/22/2017 2:48 PM

with all the respect it is not inductive couple - The rotating neodymyum sphere produces a changing magnetic field and this generates electricity in coils of wire - clasic dynamo nothing special (except the angles and the neodymyum sphere shape used)

st

Guru

In reply to #68

04/22/2017 3:12 PM

Ok, prove it, without changing the angle, put a longer shaft between the motor and the sphere, increase it by 4 inches. Everything else is the same but you move the motor away from the coil. Show me the same results in a video and I will change my opinion.

In reply to #68

04/22/2017 4:35 PM

Except in a dynamo, you have the north and south pole face the coil/s. in yours one pole faces up to stick the magnet to the bit on the shaft, so the other faces down away from the coil, far far far from ideal. the rest of the magnetic field will produce little.

Now at this point, PLEASE do not be tempted to tell me the magnet has more than one N pole or more than one S pole because its a sphere......... Seriously that would utterly destroy and credibility.

Apparently you have tried moving the motor, but you refused to share the results. Your answer was " I know my results and they dont matter, what matters is you try it and post your results [mine]).

Science even just for fun is about sharing knowledge and discoveries. In true Scientific work, you dont try and prove your theory, you try and disprove it. That way if you cant disprove it, then your theory has merit and a good chance of being correct. its called a hypothesis.

No one is trying to make you look silly, that isnt what you need help with. What we are trying to do is show you how to conduct proper experimentation, and come to reasonable conclusions.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #70

04/23/2017 2:02 AM

LG I already told is a neodymum sphere 2 poles and I already specified the angles are different (coil -sphere and metal case pot -sphere) someone is trying to present me silly.......but if you look on the forums you will see I didnt.t talk nonsenses.....and If some said something which I Didn'T like Or was wrong I didn.t start to treat him with irony or ugly words this is the strenght.....and a lot of people should learn this first before should learn anything.

I have nothing to prove Theorem -Axiom) , but I will think about this, (make a new video with a longer 4" shaft using the same setup....)

Guru

In reply to #71

04/23/2017 8:00 AM

Here is another opinion, you are not going to prove your theory because you can not.

I suspect you have already tried it and as soon as you pulled the motor away from the coil, you lost your output...

In reply to #72

04/23/2017 9:24 AM

I tried and nothing happend. It is not inductive couple. The next movie with the setup of small generator 2 we will light a Hg bulb 11 w. After that we will try to make another one with the longer shaft to clarify.

thx st

Guru

In reply to #73

04/23/2017 12:48 PM

I can't wait to see it, hopefully you prove me wrong.

04/23/2017 11:54 AM

Your all over the place, you just stated that its the angle of the magnet in relation to the coil. And yet up until this point you have insisted the coil is not needed, you insisted the coil wasnt important.

I am still using a smaller coil so my output is smaller, I have now tried 12 different motors and 9 different magnets...........

I have access to and have used one or all of the following.

2 high precision 6.5 digit Bench meters

2 high precision hand held multi meters

3 X 4 channel Oscilloscopes, one of which is a lecroy 450 meg jobby with deep memory and the abillity to log to network.

2 X 150 meg 2 channel Oscilloscopes.

4 X different signal generators, 2 of which or capable of 2 GHz and made by HP.

2 X Function generators

1X live filter box (high precision)

1 X HP signal analyser that goes from 10Hz to 10 GHZ

1X extremely good LCR meter that reads everything including the Q and goes down to 0.00001R with 4 clip calibrated Kelvin leads.

Various misc lab equipment.............

8 small adapted inductors to act os pick up coils.

2 X HP precise bench power supplies.

2X out runner motors and silicon labs dev kits to drive them.

Trust me I have tried just about everything with this, I set out to prove it wasnt inductive coupling, and guess what?

Every single test came back positive for inductive coupling, yes I got a voltage with a sphere magnet and no motor, but the voltage was around 600mv spinning the magnet at insane speeds.

The same test with the motor at an angle near the coil produced 212V. Now being totally unbiased, I am forced to conclude the patented (HTF did you patent this?) generator, is on a par with a chocolate heat shield in a nuclear reactor core.

I am really really sorry, I tried very hard to find even a small glimmer of hope, but as a certain program says............MYTH BUSTED!

Another saying in my country.....Dont complain you have a headache while banging your head against a wall.

Flogging a dead horse is like spanking the monkey, sooner or later you get tired of it.

Guru

In reply to #74

04/23/2017 12:32 PM

Out of curiosity young man, how does a 16 year old have access to all that equipment?

I have some of it but there is some on your list that I wish I had.

I don't think STB has any of it, the reason he can't answer the technical questions.

In reply to #75

04/23/2017 12:54 PM

Stb might don.t have but he have a lot of electricians and engineers who help him.......not because he wish to construct a generator because he wish to study the magnetic field generated by the sphere and find a suitable aplication for it ....myt busted?????

it is not inductive couple ......

https://youtu.be/PmhGb__1D0Y

Guru

In reply to #77

04/23/2017 1:01 PM

In reply to #75

04/23/2017 1:11 PM

I don't know where he gets his but if you are looking for such equipment on the cheap sign up for the online Government Surplus Auctions and start making bids.

Various Government Surplus Auctions.

Between what your local military and general government related agencies and most any local college or university sells off every now and then you can get some serious high end equipment for next to nothing.

I was at a university auction a few months ago where there were dumping dozens fully loaded and working $500 - $750+ 1 - 3 year old laptops for $20 - $50 cash. I got there late and missed the last one by about 5 minutes.

I've seen similar auctions where they clear out assorted lab and classroom gear the same way before. $1000 O-scopes and other high end lab test gear equipment for $20 - $50 an item.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #79

04/23/2017 1:19 PM

Thanks, I'll check it out. I would like to have an oscilloscope. My dad has several, but I don't think I'll ever get them because he'll probably out live me....

In reply to #74

04/23/2017 1:16 PM

I didn.t said I patented this I said sphere generator is patented from a long time ago not like this one BUT SOMETHING RELATED how many time should I repeat I.m not interested about the generator....I will let time to decide who is wrong....because if you will rotate the sphere with the hand without the DC motor you will have 2 - 5 V.....so is the sphere.....I tried with a longer shaft before and it works.....

so myth is not busted.....

and of course you used normal magnets....

lets see a movie with your values and motors used and magnets....

Active Contributor

04/23/2017 3:49 PM

Alot of equipment I inherited, my dad and I used to goto bankruptcy auctions etc, some came from universities having a clear out and some from Ebay. The ebay stuff I look for things that might have easy simple fixes when they say broken.

I do have a well equipped lab, but its taken a while and mostly I dont pay much. Some stuff is new and I save up what I earn from cleaning tractor and doing odd jobs for people etc. I have a weller desoldering station, I love the thing. Normally second hand around £200 on ebay in the UK, I got it for £35 because they spelt it wrong and listed it in the wrong section, also they put the auction end time at something like 11am on a Tuesday.

So with Ebay things like that matter alot, Sunday evening is the best time to sell stuff (around 7pm). You just work out when the most people are likely to be at home watching and waiting at the last moment. So to buy stuff you look for listings that are set to end at times few people are about.

I have had some stunning bargains by looking for badly spelled stuff or wrongly listed. Calling universities and speaking to the stock room guys works well too.

ST

You said patented generator, no mention of one 'like' it. We dont read minds we go by what you say. Its ok not having alot of equipment, but trouble is when someone does have the capability to measure some aspect or other, and you dont. Then I am afraid your working on speculation.

I have looked at your many posts over the net on this, many engineers helping you??? From what I seen all but the over unity guys are telling you the same thing.

Alot of the tests I asked you to make you havnt, or rather you ignore it. As much as you would like the magnet to be responsible it isnt. One role it does play is acting like a ferrous core, I ahowed you a video of how that works, but ANY ferrous object placed near the coil centre would do the same thing.

You cant argue it is this or that, when most of your work on it is pure guess work. I have at least measured and tried to discount everything including inductive coupling. But the fact remains every single test shows that is exactly what it is.

So unless you can do a number of videos with all the suggestions, like using a normal led with no switch converter in, then your reasoning and speculation is a load of nonsense. I have proved my side every step of the way, I did it the correct way by trying to disprove coupling.

You are absolutely full of it, just like the Unity guys you point blank refuse to do anything that might prove you wrong. So ok lets just agree your right, now ad a flux capacitor and see the voltage soar upto the Kilo Volt range.

Its only you bring up age etc, its only you refusing to do the simple tests and show the results, its only you and maybe a couple of Over Unity dead heads that think its a generator.

Plus...something dosnt have to work to get a patent ;).

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #82

04/23/2017 4:01 PM

we are waiting for youre movies with 220 v .....

I have posted mine.....

https://youtu.be/PmhGb__1D0Y

now lets see yours....

you wronged with the cube .....

you wronged with the shaft.......

at least let us see something not just ostil atitude and irony

Guru

In reply to #83

04/23/2017 8:15 PM

And having a video will prove what?

So far he has done far more research and development to explain and understand the workings of YOUR device than you have video or otherwise.

Or is it that you don't have the intellectual capacity to follow what he is saying and thusly need a video to understand things?

A 'can't read so wait for the movie' sort of personal issue due to laziness or being to arrogant to think and do it for yourself?

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #85

04/24/2017 3:50 AM

a movie is a kind a proof otherwise it is sound like last night I played snooker with to aliens .....

Guru

In reply to #82

04/23/2017 4:28 PM

Thank you for answering my question, thanks to tcmtech, I will be checking out some of those auctions. The fact that you say inherited, I am sorry to hear that. My dad is still around, again sorry to hear about that........

In reply to #84

04/24/2017 6:02 AM

I am slowly getting used to not having him around.

TS videos are not that easy for me, I dont have you Tube for a start. Besides what is the point?? You have everything you need to replicate what I did. It dosnt matter if you believe it or not, the problem is my figures add up.

While yours add up also, take the motor out the way and your figures drop significantly. There is no fairy dust in life, the concept of magnetic flux generated from a motor is well known, it is also well understood. It should have been the first thing you tried to disprove as being responsible.

I keep trying to get you to understand the concept of a hypothesis, you make a prediction and then try and disprove your own theory as hard as you can. If your unable to disprove your theory, then in science this is excepted as the possible answer.

What is utterly ridiculous is the notion of me proving your wrong, Why would I put the work into a video? What I am telling you would be so easy for you disprove, I could cheat in a video easily. So instead go away and do as you have been asked and report back the figures, if you can disprove me with your figures then fine.

But lets not kid ourselves, the first video you did gave the main answer, I simply took that as my starting point. Use some simple logic and answer the following question.

In your first video (I think it was the first) the magnet is fixed on the shaft, it is simply using magnetism to hold itself onto the base shaft. If you spin the magnet with the motor, try and even slightly slow the motor by using friction (your fingers) on the magnet. If you were able to then the motor would change pitch, the noise changes as the motor comes under more load.

But in this case you will find the magnet simply stops turning and the motor keeps spinning. So why in the video does the motor change pitch? It can only be because the motor is under increased load, as the magnet isnt fixed as such, then there is literally only one other possible way the motor could be under increased load. INDUCTIVE COUPLING.

These are all engineering facts, no speculation at all, I simply did tests to try and rule out inductive coupling, actually I went past the point I needed to. It was clear from the start what was going on. Go take your generator and be happy, I suggest you dont teach with it, there are way too many of peers with stupidity. You are free to try the simple experiments I suggested no special equipment required, except to measure Voltage and mA each side.

Actually while Vortex coils do not work as most think, if you were to build a Vortex coil around the motor, and make sure there was very tight spacing. Then using 3 different coils to make the vortex shape you would get alot more energy, almost enough to stall the motor.

It isnt magic, the only thing good with a Vortex coil is, it can pick up most the stray electromagnetic waves from the motor. Obviously the cost being the motor has to pull more power. It still isnt efficient though, I can say by how much. I have never tried it myself, but certainly on paper the maths works out fine.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #87

04/24/2017 8:36 AM

now we can have a conversation without irony, a short movie to show how you obtained 230 V AC without resistors, capacitor, just with DC a motor and a coil, it can be a private link to me and the members of this forum ....., I.m interested what kind of motor you used just the input nedeed....no other details.....

I.m teling you, what I have it is not Inductive couple - this not mean a unity guy, a badge, and .......all irony I heard from you.

Why do you think I posted on a public channel because I wish someone to say good job or I am lonely without activiy :), and all ugly words - TCM is the champion here - so you are on the second place world wide.

( ps you can use youtube private channel, you will decide who will acces your video)

of course a movie can be fake.....

of course not all the patented generators are efficeint.....

I'm not living in trees you know.

But I wish to go forward with this school inefiecient project with people not alone, It doesn.t matter for me how much money or time I will lose at the end........

so lets try to have a conversation without irony, belive me I can be on the first place with at jokes....but we are not at a stand-up comedy show here.

Associate

In reply to #87

04/24/2017 9:42 AM

the magnet stay still - with load without load.........

I know regarding 3 coils, vortex.....thx for the advice.....

Who is making fake videos and post on forum should stay on fb or twt and far away from the audience on those type of forums (it is about respect) that is for sure....except 1st of April.......

I already done al the tests me and others......

so you have a diferent opinion it is ok to have it, but we have ours.

ST

Guru

In reply to #89

04/24/2017 10:15 AM

Who are the 'we and others' you speak of and where do the rest of us find their data on their designs and testing?

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #90

04/24/2017 10:32 AM

They are the Borg.

In reply to #91

04/24/2017 11:27 AM

Protos....;)

Associate

In reply to #90

04/24/2017 11:02 AM

tcm lets make something constructive this time share us your opinion regarding the magnetic field created by a spining neodymyum sphere normal conditions temp and presure - air (not vacum)

Guru

In reply to #92

04/24/2017 3:08 PM

This is why I and others keep laying into you. We repeatedly ask for relevant information regarding your work and you constantly drift off to that which has zero relevance or relation to anything for an answer.

So, Okay? what does air temperature and pressure have to do with electromagnetic field properties and or effects?

I don't know what atmospheric STP values have to do with EM fields but I do know that no one can make something constructive out of your information when you give us utter irrelevant crap time and time again.

Either way I am done posting here. It's clear you're little more than a basic pathetic forum troll who has nothing of interest and I am not feeding you any more.

I advise others to save their dignity and do the same since you clearly have nothing to give that's of any scientific merit or value.

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #99

04/24/2017 3:21 PM

nice tcm you are the same like at the begining

Dear TCM if you will expose the neodynyum magnet at high temperature you will destroy it if you will expose it at low temperatures you will amplify his properties.......normal temperatures ....come on ....come back seriously we will need your opinion but try to be an example for us....

Active Contributor

04/24/2017 11:20 AM

So you have done the tests, great. What were the numbers for the tests? And by the way...... True Vortex coil has 16 wires in groups of 2 in series. Not the silly you tube things, these you need to end up with gaps no more than 3mm over the entire coil.

You make a cradle for the motor inside. It is normally used to show things like the Faraday affect at different motor frequencies. You can also show electro magnetism is a wave who's lengh depends on pulse frequency.

We did it at school with pre wound coils, I wouldnt want to spend that amount of my life winding one the coils.

THEY are the BELIEVERS! Those who refuse point blank to accept science, after all science must be wrong, how otherwise would it be possible to get so many Volts from so little?? And Ohms was just plain wrong with all that nonsense about resistance, current and Voltage having a relation.

Axiom gave you away ST, only place you hear the word being used like that ;). Stay away from those forums, they are a place fools gather to waste time chasing, that which does not exist.

You have disproved your own theory, ANY other person would proudly publish the data if they were correct. Because science is about sharing data, not picking and choosing the bits you want.

My dad did alot of work in Bio Chemistry, his real speciality was Embryology. Predominately birds, he was considered one of the very very best in the world. Much of what he did early in his career, was develop the technique of using chicken eggs, these were used to grow vaccines for Virus.

He and his team were nominated for Nobel prize for conservation work with rare birds (sadly they didnt win), like the Red Kite in the UK, the problem was genetic diversity. So my dad and his team, manufactured slight differences in each embryo's DNA. They picked inherited traits, the idea being diversity could be maintained within small population groups.

ANYWAY, he always said your raw data will always show a small variation, out lying figures. Often for no obvious reason, he said this was simply the chance factor coming in. He said to always be suspect of any data set that looked perfect. So having seen alot of data in my short life, I am keen to see your data on the experiments.

Register to Reply
Associate

04/24/2017 11:51 AM

All the respect for your father, and is a pleasure and a honour for us to find out his story, maybe It will be so kind to gave us an opinion regarding the influence of the magnetic field created by a rotating neodymyum sphere to the human body - we are afraid to not have a bad influence - of course we don.t want to be insistent with that when he will have time for this of course. We hope you in the future to have the same reputation like him

but back to our project it is not inductive couple I will make another movie to see what is inside a led bulb 9 w, yes is cc - ac - cc....

at the end of the project we will present our data but we have a feeling they will not be important anymore...

Associate

04/24/2017 1:16 PM

LG - I Have manage to find a bulb like you posted in another thread led and I open it to alowed you to see in interior of the bulb.

https://youtu.be/XO5ubnmtEtA

thx science toolbar

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #96

04/24/2017 1:23 PM

STB, when posting a link, use the link option on the tool bar on top of the text box. It looks like chain links. Makes it easier for people to view your link.

https://youtu.be/XO5ubnmtEtA

In reply to #97

04/24/2017 1:52 PM

I.m using a phone with android but you are wright I will switch to "desktop version" if I will not find it...

Ps in the next one I will make the new shaft...

Register to Reply Page 1 of 2: « First 1 2 Next > Last »
This discussion was "closed" on 04/25/2017 12:15 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Discussion is off-topic and promoting animosity.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

JE in Chicago (1); JPool (32); Little Ghost (17); Phys (1); PWSlack (1); sciencetoolbar (46); tcmtech (14); Tornado (4)

Previous in Forum: Multiple Personalities and Mirrors of Truth   Next in Forum: Magnesium Oxychloride Cement Product

Advertisement