CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: What is Wrong with This Craigslist Ad?   Next in Forum: Failure Du Jour
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Need to Get Rid of Some Power Entry Modules (2EDL1SC) Corcom

07/10/2017 1:53 AM

Trying to figure out if someone on this forum could use 2500 Power Entry Modules with filter from any applications. I have approximately 2200-2500 pieces left over from a job I took about 10 years ago. I had contacted the engineer over at TE Products and he said that the Corcom part 2EDL1SC was RoHS compliant and could still be used as a vital component for any medical application even though the date codes are older. I can provide exact date codes for anyone interested in these and the email of the product engineer at TE to confirm the parts are still good to use. I know this part is around the 29.00 to 39.00 range, and would work with anyone interested at a 50-60% discount. I just have to get it approved from my prior customer. These came direct from TE to Avnet and Kent Electronics to us. I am hoping this forum will allow someone access to this information so that someone can utilize this part in one of their applications for medical devices. If you are interested, please let me know, or you know someone who may be interested in these parts. I am more then willing to send samples in case you need to spec them in one of your projects. Any direction or contact someone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Lisa

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 697

Re: Need to get rid of some Power Entry Modules (2EDL1SC) Corcom

07/10/2017 3:05 AM

eBay (usual disclaimer)?

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 697

07/10/2017 7:17 AM

Alibaba (usual disclaimer)?

In reply to #2

07/11/2017 3:44 AM

Yes, thank you.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: What is Wrong with This Craigslist Ad?   Next in Forum: Failure Du Jour

Advertisement