CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Interface Level Measurement   Next in Forum: I/O Type for Instrument Index
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Guru
India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

Location: AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, MP 474001, India
Good Answers: 32

My UK Visit - Anyone Want to Interact With Me?

07/17/2017 10:08 PM

I am coming to UK for few months August to October for family visit. If anyone near Surrey wants to interact with me then please write to me.

I am basically in Sensors and Electronics non-profit charitable organization. I will also visit few University facilities around London, particularly related to Radiation Dosimetry facilities. I don't mind sharing information.

Shyam

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 753

Re: My UK Visit - Anyone Want to Interact With Me?

07/20/2017 3:32 AM

Maybe you should visit the USA instead? Even though our areas of interest only halfway coincide, ± , I would enjoy meeting you.

India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

Location: AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, MP 474001, India
Good Answers: 32
In reply to #1

Re: My UK Visit - Anyone Want to Interact With Me?

07/20/2017 7:32 AM

Hi Tornado: I have next plan to come to USA and Seattle, WSU going to be part of the plan. I can perhaps come to your place a well. I have been to San Francisco before. It is a nice place.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Interface Level Measurement   Next in Forum: I/O Type for Instrument Index

Advertisement