CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Information on UPS   Next in Forum: Generator AVR Replacement From 38V 1.9A to 60/80V 4A/5A
Close
Close
Close
4 comments
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 62

Message to CR4 admn - CR4 Daily Mail Not Recd. for 8th and 9th. Sept.

09/10/2017 8:25 AM

I have not recd. cr4 daily mail not for 8th and 9th. Sept. I do not know whether other cr4 members recd. and this problm is only for me. I am fully happy with cr4 and that this is 9th year for me and the cr4 system and event management is working perfectly. This is the 3rd time faced by me and every day - I read cr4, learn and also reply. I request cr4 admin. to look in to my problem and assist me to solve the problem. Also I request the cr4 members who faced such problem, and how they got the problem solved. Dhayanandhan.S

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 209

Re: Message to CR4 admn - CR4 daily mail not recd. for 8th and 9th. Sept.

09/10/2017 9:38 AM

Sorry, I still get mine. To be honest with you, I don't even look at it, I just go to CR4 everyday, work and at home to see what is going on. If you need it, make sure you are subscribed to it in your profile. Click you profile, click edit profile, make sure it says "subscribe to daily digest ". If it does, check your junk email folder and see if they are going there.

CR4 Admins - CR4 Admin - CR4 Admin

Good Answers: 28

09/10/2017 9:51 AM

JPool has said everything I would suggest. (Except not looking at the Daily Digest, ). Check your spam folders, and double check all your settings, although I just checked and your settings are set to Subscribe.

http://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/12550

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 209
In reply to #2

09/11/2017 12:30 PM

Why do I need to look at it, I'm here all the time. I check cr4 before I check my email.

Priorities!

CR4 Admins - CR4 Admin - CR4 Admin

Good Answers: 28
In reply to #3

09/11/2017 4:19 PM

Purely to (selfishly, on my part) affirm my efforts to help create it on the weekends, haha! Being here all the time is even better! :)

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 4 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Information on UPS   Next in Forum: Generator AVR Replacement From 38V 1.9A to 60/80V 4A/5A

Advertisement