the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

5 comments
Anonymous Poster

Ph.D. Topics in Environmental Management

02/18/2009 1:56 AM

Hello Sir,

I am doing post graduation in Environmental management, i did my bachler degree in Electrical Engineering, can i do my Ph.D in power production by environmental waste, please suggest some more topics for my Ph.D.

I need latest and high useful methods for public as well as industrial.

Thanking you Sir,

Regards,

RAJU. A

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Commentator

Good Answers: 4

Re: Environmental Management is useful for Electrical Applications

02/18/2009 5:02 AM

Dear Raju,

You could try a dissertation on wind power or something about power from sea waves.

Good luck.

United States - Member - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - Organizer Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Engineering Fields - Nuclear Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 32

Re: Ph.D. Topics in Environmental Management

02/18/2009 8:45 AM

Hello, Raju. I'd recommend joining this site and following some of the discussions on a regular basis. This may also give you some ideas. Just click the Register link in the red bar at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.

Guru
Technical Fields - Architecture - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - Hunting - New Member

Good Answers: 20

Re: Environmental Management is useful for Electrical Applications

02/18/2009 8:46 AM

Sure! Why not? All you need now is for your PhD committee to approve your proposal.

I hope you intend to design treatment processes that don't emit pollution with the total cost of energy production higher than it is now . . .

02/19/2009 12:29 AM

How about trying something practical such as "ECO-Friendly Industrial Electrical Engineering Practices" You could zero in on mining industries or transformer technologies that minimises oil usage or even minimization of environmental hazards associated with blown transformers due to lightning strikes. Have fun and be creative. Do something that will benefit society and add to the body of knowledge.

Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Active Contributor

Good Answers: 1

02/19/2009 10:02 AM

I cant stop thinking that there is a naive scam to all of these requests for a phd topic. By definition, if you are at that level, you have so many ideas your committee has to strap you down to settle in on a single topic. High school project? Sure. BS undergrad thesis? Sure. Masters topic? well, ok but you should already be there if you are good. But at the PhD level you should be coming here to discuss details of the failures of your first experiment, or the lack of practicality of your first idea because of, say, a lack of resources to measure a particular something. You might be discussing an unexpected off-gassing from decomposition in your regeneration scheme.

But not a request for anybodys best idea from out of the blue. Ingenuity. Excitement. Screaming. Anger at your committe because they cant see the elegance of your approach. Anger at the world because there isnt enough money to do it right so you have come up with a simple, elegant indirect measurement of your phenomena....hey!

Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Reply to Forum Thread 5 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Bill (1); doug johnson (1); HERBS (1); myn1996 (1); Steve Melito (1)

Previous in Forum: DMS Range FRTU   Next in Forum: How to Design a DC Motor
You might be interested in: Construction Management Services, Sales Management Software