so that you can be notified of new comments to
the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

4 comments
Active Contributor

HP DV6911 US

09/05/2009 3:44 PM

I HAVE HP DV 6911 US AMD MACHINE , after operating it for the first time during updation of anti virus , screen got blanked and never responded again , help and advice is requested , machine was bought in BAHRAIN , how i can reclaim my warranty , i m living in pakistan and i know that machine bought from outside could not be covered in warranty in third country , technical advice is requested

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Power-User

Good Answers: 29

Re: HP DV6911 US

09/05/2009 7:53 PM

HP Product Warranty Status Check

"Please select the country where you would like service (even if you purchased your product in a different country), and enter the serial number and product number below, then click on 'Submit'."

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster
In reply to #1

09/06/2009 5:55 AM

sir it would be help full if u let me know how to do that

1 i understand what u said but where i have to enter the serial number ? more elaboration is requested

Register to Reply
Power-User

Good Answers: 29
In reply to #2

09/06/2009 6:55 AM

If you clicked on the LARGE BOLD LETTERS it would have taken you to the relevant page with instructions.

Here's the link again.

mouse pointer over link below...left click...follow the page instructions.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/weInput?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3758061&lang=en

Regards Woody

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Not a new member!

Good Answers: 77

09/07/2009 2:33 PM

Hello AN,

If you did not already know this will help you ID your references you will need.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/weInput?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c01490757

This site has a search item, where you can check out your computers details and also a help area............ HP total care etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Serial Number (s/n) is a ten-digit alpha-numeric number that is unique to your product. The Product Number (p/n) is a six or seven-digit alpha-numeric number that identifies your product. If there is a pound sign (#) or a dash (-) in the p/n, enter only the letters and numbers before the # or - sign. Both numbers can be found on the Universal Product Code (UPC) or Service Tag sticker located on the back, side, or bottom of your product (see picture below). 4: STICKER EXAMPLE ( Your sticker may look different).

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); babybear (1); woodygb (2)

Previous in Forum: Rebooting the UK's Oldest Computer   Next in Forum: PC slow
You might be interested in: Machine Fences, Stops and Guides, Machine Design and Machine Fabrication Services, Machine Bases, Supports and Frames