Sites: GlobalSpec.com | GlobalSpec Electronics | CR4 | Electronics360
Login | Register
The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: How to Prevent the De-formation of Base Plate Due to Welding   Next in Forum: Circuit Setter Balancing Valve Software
Close

Comments Format:

Close

Subscribe to Discussion:

CR4 allows you to "subscribe" to a discussion
so that you can be notified of new comments to
the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

2 comments

How to Make the Layout Development of a Eccentric Reducer and Concentric Reducer

06/05/2010 12:31 PM

how to make the layout development of a eccentric reducer and concentric reducer from a plate.what is the formula for development.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Location: Want to be: 34° 34' 21.60" N, 92° 55' 42.28" W Really am in Arizona
Good Answers: 1069

Re: How to Make the Layout Development of a Eccentric Reducer and Concentric Reducer

06/05/2010 6:43 PM

Like this?

Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 598

Re: How to Make the Layout Development of a Eccentric Reducer and Concentric Reducer

06/06/2010 2:21 AM

As far as I know, this is not done by means of formulas. Rather, it is usually done by mechanical drafting techniques under the heading of "developments and intersections," which pertain especially to sheet metal layout.

However, concentric and eccentric reducers can be calculated by formulas. I will try to present this later when I have more time. Concentric will be easy, eccentric not so easy.

I know how to do them graphically (complicated to describe), and it will be interesting to translate them into formulas.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: How to Prevent the De-formation of Base Plate Due to Welding   Next in Forum: Circuit Setter Balancing Valve Software
You might be interested in: Gearboxes and Gearheads, Electroceramics, Carbides and Carbide Materials (Hardmetals)