CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Control of Computer Technology Used in Three Colors   Next in Forum: channel in signs
Close
Close
Close
22 comments
Participant

Forgot Windows 7 Password?

09/09/2011 3:26 AM

Forgot Windows 7 Password?

Tweet 10

Many people ask me the question that how to recover their lost Windows 7 Password on my site or Email. I know they urgently need to access Windows 7 for different reasons. they are worry that the Win7 OS would be destroied and their data would be lost. This is not worried and I will tell you the steps to recover forgotten Windows 7 login password.

As above, this picture shows, if you enter wrong passcode, it will prompt that "The user name or password is incorrect". If you have continuous input the wrong password three times, you will be locked untill you reboot the computer.

Notes: You need a Windows 7 Password Reset disk. If you don't have created it before, you should use the Windows Password Recovery Tool to burn a reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive.

Step 1. Download the Windows Password Recovery Tool

Go to the official site of Windows Password Recovery Tool, and download it for free. Install it with default options.

Step 2. Create a Windows 7 Password Reset disk

Run this soft, insert a blank cd/dvd or usb flash drive. Follow the step-by-step guide to burn a Windows 7 Password Reset disk. You can burn it to a cd/dvd or USB, it depends on your personal condition. After burning successfully, you get a password reset disk. Now insert this password reset disk into the locked computer which you forgot Windows 7 Password.

Step 3. Set the bios config to boot from cd/dvd or usb

• 1. Start your locked Windows 7 Computer, press Del or F2 button while the computer is initalizing. The initial startup screen may be similar as this image. If you do that, you may see the bios config screen.
  • 2. Go to the boot menu and change bios setting to make it boot from cd/dvd or usb firstly.
  • 3. Press F10 to save your changes, then restart this computer.
  • 4 . After restart, the computer will automatically load Windows password Recovery Tool and you can start to reset Windows 7 Password.

Step 4. Recover Windows 7 Password with the password reset disk.

• 1. Choose the Windows 7 Installation if you have more than one OS in this computer.
  • 2. All Windows 7 users will be listed. Select the user name which you forgot its password, click reset button.
  • 3. A dialog box will be pop-up, click Yes to confirm reset, then this Windows 7 user password will be reset to blank.

• 4. Eject the password reset disk, and restart you computer, login Windows 7 with a blank password. (It means that you don't need to typing password. If there are more than one user account on win7, just click you account name on the logon screen)

"Forgot Windows 7 Password" is a common problem for those who are using Win 7 OS. The above option is effective when you lost windows 7 log on password. With this software, you do not need to worry about this question. And it can be also useful when you forgot Windows password for Windows XP, Vista or other OS. Get it by clicking below link!

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Participant

Re: Forgot Windows 7 Password?

01/21/2013 2:48 PM

Windows password reset software can help you bypass your Windows login passwords. It is a safe way for resetting passwords; you won't lose any data with it. You may download Windows password reset software from: http://resetwindowspassword.net

Register to Reply
Participant

11/18/2014 9:35 AM

The softwares mentioned above don't work at all. At last I removed my forgotten admin password with another bootable utility - PCUnlocker Live CD. Thank you any way!

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

04/25/2016 11:20 PM

Forgot Windows password and then locked out of computer, what a terrible trouble. But take it easy. Here we can learn how to recover forgot Windows password with the help of a Windows password recovery software.

Read more on This homepage.

Register to Reply
Participant

In reply to #3

canon support

11/15/2017 6:01 AM

you have shared the nice and and informative post on your blog thanks for sharing.

https://canonsupportnumber.org/remove-stuck-paper-from-printer/

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Participant

05/27/2016 4:43 AM

Why I can't use this tool to reset windows 10 admin password?

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster #1

06/05/2016 11:00 PM

The above method seems not working on Windows 7 with the latest patch. The screen stuck and no programs loaded from the windows reset disk. Instead, I found UUkeys Windows Password Recovery is a powerful program for resetting windows 7 password, which i tested on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

In reply to #5

06/30/2016 10:09 PM

Thanks for your such nice post, guys. To unlock Windows 7 forgot password, my option is to use the tool-Windows Password Recovery. This powerful tool can help us unlock all versions Windows password in qucikest and safest way.

Read more:

Find lost password

Register to Reply
Participant

In reply to #7

07/27/2016 5:10 AM

If you have lost windows password,i think the best way for you is creating a windows password reset disk.Actually,when you add a password to your pc,the first thing you should do is creating a password reset disk,but how to create a disk when you have lost the password? Follow these steps.
This is guide:

http://www.iseepassword.com/forgot-windows-7-password.html

You need to prepare:
1:A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
2.A computer which can link to internet
3.A program called iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery

Then let's begin
Step 1.Login to a PC which can link to internet,Download and install the program from in that PC
Step 2.Run the program and burn to CD/DVD OR USB flash drive
Step 3.Turn to your locked PC,insert the newly create CD or USB to your drive.Reboot the Computer and then follow the instructions,it is very easy to use.

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster #2
In reply to #7

11/23/2016 10:25 PM

Maybe this article will help you, dear. password manager for Windows 7

Register to Reply
Participant

06/15/2016 11:26 AM

Most of the tools suggested are commercial softwares. There are also many freewares such Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Hiren's BootCD, Ophcrack that could also be used to reset Windows 7 password. If you still couldn't get in, you can perform a clean install of Windows.

Register to Reply
Power-User
New Zealand - Member - Member Australia - Member - Member

Good Answers: 43

07/04/2016 10:55 PM

For the best information on your PC, hardware and software, including your licence keys on installed software,

Belarc Advisor is your friend. Download and run, and you will be presented (amongst much other info) with the original Win7 licence code. I always feel the urge to print a hard copy of the report produced, just in case.

Register to Reply
Participant

09/26/2016 10:29 PM

No free program available?

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

11/06/2016 10:31 PM

As one of the most widespread systems in the world, Windows System has been put into use since long time ago. It is easy to operate and presents intuitive interface, which is favorable for young generation. Nowadays many companies and families normally choose it for their computer.More details here Free way to recover Windows password

02/26/2017 12:40 AM

ADMIN: Deleted Post

Spam: This post was deleted because it contained advertising outside the Commercial Space forum. Please review Section 14 of the Site FAQ about advertising.

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster #3

Re:Gmail Account Related issed?

07/02/2017 4:37 AM

If you have issues with your Gmail account then visit here and resolve your issues instantly: http://gonetech.net/gmail-helpline-number/

Register to Reply
Participant

hp tech support

11/01/2017 7:03 AM

Awesome post, If you have any issues that are related to Hp products so you can contact me because we provide the solution to your issues. Hp tech support

Register to Reply
Participant

11/08/2017 1:39 AM
  • first of all Download and Install Windows Password Recovery on a Normal Computer.
  • after this Create a Bootable Password Recover Disk with USB Drive or CD/DVD after this Start to Reset Your Password, then Reboot Your Computer.
  • for windows support https://windowstechsupport.org/features-of-windows/
Register to Reply
Participant

11/08/2017 2:51 AM

If you are facing tech issues with your internet browser, please contact Google Chrome Support For Windows 10

11/09/2017 1:11 AM

HP gives the best Customer Support Number for the HP Printer, customers can directly contact our Technicians for any query and issues related to the HP Printer, this service is available 24x7 hours 365 days. HP Printer Support Number

Register to Reply
Participant

In reply to #18

11/11/2017 7:09 AM

we provide vipre support services .so if you have any issues regarding your vipre contact vipre support.

https://antivirussupportnumber.org/vipre-customer-service/

11/13/2017 12:25 AM

I lost my password couple of time. But every time I have to format every time. That time I have little knowledge about it. Firefox Mozilla Support

Register to Reply
Participant

Norton Customer Service

11/14/2017 12:54 AM

I was also facing this problem. thanks for sharing this info with us.

Norton Customer Service

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Register to Reply 22 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Alicee (1); allenmac (1); Anonymous Poster (3); AussieBob (1); canonsupport (1); chanleen (2); chromesupport (1); firefoxsupport1 (1); hpsupport (1); hptechsupport (1); jxkinerr (1); kartan (1); marcotilley (1); nortonsupport (1); Porkky (1); screen23 (1); sulewel (1); Vipre_support (1); windowstechsupport (1)

Previous in Forum: Control of Computer Technology Used in Three Colors   Next in Forum: channel in signs

Advertisement