Previous in Forum: Pioneer Turntable Speed Problems   Next in Forum: Brainy
Close
Close
Close
19 comments
Participant

Energy By Motion Generators (EBM)

11/20/2011 1:47 PM

I received an email from an acquaintance in Hungary regarding the prototype EBM generators being developed in Budapest. I am a retired Control Systems Engineer, with extensive experience with M/G sets and synchronous motors. As I read some of the information, and viewed the 3kW generator demo (see attached Youtube links), it occured to me that the concept must be related to synchronous generator principles.

I was somewhat impressed by the demo showing a 3kW modified generator, initially started by a 3/4 hp induction motor, connected to utility power, then as the generator reaches full speed, the motor is switched to the generator output, and apparently sustaining generator rotation until the generator power is interrupted to the motor.

Additionally, the generator is capable of driving a 14 Amp grinder or a 16 Amp drill press, in addition to ustaining the the drive motor load, which at the 3/4 horsepower rating will require 13 Amps. Even if the drive motor would require occasional utility power, this could easily be accomplished via a voltage sensing control circuit.

Does anyone have any detailed insight into the modification requirements for the generator ? Are special field coils required ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJbg9noIvU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFu-s6ZmGyE&feature=related

3 kW-os generátor 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIuBpPD-9ww&feature=related

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: EBM Generators
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 1125

Re: Energy By Motion Generators (EBM)

11/20/2011 2:00 PM

Good Answers: 1586

11/20/2011 2:09 PM

It must truly be a miracle.

I'm very skeptical that a generator can produce that much power.

You-tube links are not credible in any way, unless you just accept them on faith.

Neutrino speed notwithstanding, they haven't re-written the laws of physics, yet.

Register to Reply
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 749

11/20/2011 3:05 PM

Was it by chance a forced retirement?

In reply to #3

11/20/2011 3:25 PM

No, Tornado ! As a matter of fact, with special honors by NASA !!

Register to Reply
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

11/20/2011 3:38 PM

Maybe John Galt, formerly of the Twentieth Century Motor Company, is still alive and well....

None of the videos explained how energy from the "quantum field" gets into the motor. "World Improvement Through the Spirit"--interesting name for a manufacturing entity.

Good Answers: 1586

11/20/2011 4:00 PM

I'd be ready for a lot of skepticism here. You have presented nothing which could possibly be construed as "proof" that the generator is actually powering the devices as you claim.

So, until something credible is presented, you'll just be lumped in with the rest of the perpetual motion crackpots.

If you are indeed an engineer with "special honors by NASA", you will certainly know what I mean. A ten minute video with no substantiation is worthless.

Register to Reply
Guru
United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 53

11/20/2011 4:36 PM

Magnonome,

The answer to your first question, "Does anyone have any detailed insight into the modification requirements for the generator ?" is NO. There is no person on earth that is able to explain in detail how to modify the generator so that it is able to perform as claimed.

The answer to your last question "Are special field coils required ?" is YES! The modification requires magic field coils.

Now I have a question for you. If the guy that is aking for donations was getting monthly checks from his utility provider because of this machine, why did he disconnect from them?

Don't get sucked in to this scam, and don't give your bank account information to a Nigerian prince in a spam email.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

Good Answers: 771

11/20/2011 5:01 PM

I have yet to meet a person who designed a 'over unity' type generator system that was still too stupid to not realize how to use it to make a heavy profit inconspicuously or at minimum live a good life without having to pay for electricity or fuel for heat or vehicles.

Personally if that guy was me I would be doing said things plus publishing the full and complete plans, blueprints, schematics, build videos, parts lists and suppliers, and any other possible information I could stick on the internet all for free just to prove I did it and that others can do it too!

Yea I am that kind of jerk who would be so bold as to try and ruin the world economy that way if I had the means.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Power-User

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #8

11/21/2011 8:36 AM

I would rate you as the number one answer overall.......too many years have passed since the oil barons and auto kings have nearly complete power over our lives. Tesla was a pioneer who sought to give the world free electricity. And then the oil barons said no to this idea. If such a thing happend, the MIB would be all over who ever succeeded in such a feat of conquest.

Maximo

Register to Reply
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 350

11/20/2011 6:33 PM

Yet another over unity scam.

Link.

And you can take that from another person who worked for NASA. Me.

Jack - Does late project cancellation count as honorable retirement?

United Kingdom - Member - Not a New Member Hobbies - Musician - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Good Answers: 455

11/20/2011 7:18 PM

Take you Special Honours, and retire gracefully on them.

The "EBM" stuff is bollocks - don't let them suck you in.

United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member

Location: California, USA, where the Godless live next door to God.
Good Answers: 732

11/20/2011 9:05 PM

There seems to be a rash of postings in many of the forums I participate in where people, who have never posted before, post "questions" about this specific video. To me, this smacks of a conspired effort, likely by some marketer, to generate "buzz", internet traffic based on click-throughs to a linked site or video so they can use that to either sell advertising or to help dupe investors by making it appear that there is legitimate interest.

Not buying into it.

Funny related side note: In one of those videos, they mention that this miracle device generates 200 times the power that it consumes! Not 200%, but 200 TIMES!

LOL...

New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 350
In reply to #11

11/20/2011 10:06 PM

I think the record is one professionally-looking website a while back that was around 10,000 times.

Now THAT is an over unity claim.

Good Answers: 54

11/20/2011 10:35 PM

"..the prototype .. being developed in .." Yep, it's always being developed, it's always so close and they're always nearly there..

They also just need a small amount of seed money to get past the final (trivial) hurdles and yep, they always disappoint.

11/20/2011 10:47 PM

That big white box, allegedly built to measure heat output, would be a good way to conceal a stored energy source large enough to make the contraption run for a short while.

Audiences would be wise to request the unit to keep running for say an hour after the demonstrators move to shut it off, whereupon the whole show will soon peter out.

Good Answers: 104

11/21/2011 12:50 AM

I expect a 15 tonne flywheel would store some energy

The two other vids are.....

Why am I wasting my time on this? Yet more perpetual motion bollocks!!!!

Class acts.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain, and now disconnecting as Little England and Wales (not too sure about Wales bit, either). Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 700

11/21/2011 12:02 PM

If energy is defined as 'the capacity to do work', then how does the thing do work if it has no capacity to do so (rhetorical question)?

WALOOB

Good Answers: 118

11/21/2011 12:22 PM

Ah, of course.

The Retro Rotor Encabulator.

Have not heard from THAT in awhile!

Good Answers: 54
In reply to #18

11/21/2011 4:50 PM

Nice!

It's a pity they don't have an animation on the site to demonstrate how it might work to any potential investors

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Ace Boeringa (1); ffej (2); jack of all trades (2); JohnDG (1); JRaef (1); LordMaximo (1); lyn (2); Magnonome (1); PWSlack (1); SolarEagle (1); tcmtech (1); Tornado (3); Wal (1); Yusef1 (1)

Previous in Forum: Pioneer Turntable Speed Problems   Next in Forum: Brainy

Advertisement