Sites: GlobalSpec.com | GlobalSpec Electronics | CR4 | Electronics360
Login | Register
The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Finding Resistor Resistance Without Using Color Code   Next in Forum: UTEK UT-8000
Close

Comments Format:

Close

Subscribe to Discussion:

CR4 allows you to "subscribe" to a discussion
so that you can be notified of new comments to
the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

Participant

RF MEMS Varactor

12/09/2011 10:15 AM

Hi there,

Can anyone help me on this matter. I am dealing with RF MEMS Varactor as part of my research. Does anyone knows where can I purchase those RF MEMS Varactor - any suppliers that you can suggest?

I can be contacted at this e-mail

Many thanks in advance.

Shaharil

CR4 Admin - email address removed

From the CR4 Rules: Do not post phone numbers or email addresses. The CR4 Admin will delete all phone numbers and email addresses posted in threads or comments. You can share this information via the CR4 internal messaging system.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Location: Want to be: 34° 34' 21.60" N, 92° 55' 42.28" W Really am in Arizona
Good Answers: 1000

Re: RF MEMS Varactor

12/11/2011 9:41 AM

Good luck:

1. MEMS Foundry - MEMS Manufacturer & MEMS Development ...www.micralyne.com/Micralyne is a MEMS foundry services company for commercial development and manufacturing of microfabricated MEMS products. Micralyne has core ...
    Careers - Available Positions - Contact Us - Thin Films
  2. Midwest Microdevices MEMS Foundrywww.midwestmicrodevices.com/Midwest MicroDevices is a technical consulting MEMS Foundry company, offering a full range of device fabrication services to the MEMS industry.
  3. MEMS Foundry Contract Manufacturing - Innovative Micro ...www.imtmems.com/index.php?option=com_content&view...MEMS Foundry Capability. Photolithography; Deposition; Electroplating/Wet Chemistry; Dry Etching (RIE, DRIE, ion milling); Wafer Thinning; Wafer Bonding ...
  4. MEMS Foundry, MEMS Manufacturing, MNT, MST, BIOMEMS ...silexmicrosystems.com/
  5. MEMS FOUNDRY SERVICES | SILICON WAFER | THIN FILM ...www.roguevalleymicro.com/mems.php
  6. Welcome to Agiltron - MEMS Foundry Service
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Finding Resistor Resistance Without Using Color Code   Next in Forum: UTEK UT-8000