Close

Subscribe to Discussion:

CR4 allows you to "subscribe" to a discussion
so that you can be notified of new comments to
the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

Power-User
United States - Member - Assist, Protect, Defend Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - ERW Tube and Pipe Safety - Hazmat - New Member Engineering Fields - Environmental Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 33

KONY 2012

03/07/2012 5:44 PM

Social Media is a tool. Wielding a tool properly makes it powerful. Wielding a powerful tool for a just cause creates action. Action creates Results. Take 30 minutes of your day and watch this video. Take an hour of your day and Change the World!

Normally, I keep my causes seperate from professional forums, but I have been involved with this for some time and... today, it begins.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Engineering Fields - Optical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Member Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - Member

Good Answers: 425

Re: KONY 2012

03/07/2012 8:11 PM

I saw this earlier. The video characterizes this guy Kony as a really despicable creature - not worthy of the term 'human being'.

Nevertheless, this is purely political and really doesn't belong here on CR4. The world is full of despicable people, and there are other websites that deal with those issues.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Density of Air   Next in Forum: Volvo Penta Marine Engine

Advertisement