CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Autonomous Maintenance Level 2   Next in Forum: ALFATEH & ALTAYSEER GROUP \ HVACR
Close

Comments Format:

Close

Subscribe to Discussion:

CR4 allows you to "subscribe" to a discussion
so that you can be notified of new comments to
the discussion via email.

Close

Rating Vote:

Power-User
Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - Control Engineering Technical Fields - Education - Industrial Training Engineering Fields - Manufacturing Engineering - Manufacturing Training Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - Electrical engineering Training Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - Become part of the larger group, change your world.

Good Answers: 1

Should Maintenance managers have instrumentation and controls training too?

04/28/2012 9:40 AM

In writing a blog post titled "7 Mistakes you don't want to hear your PLC Tech say.", I thought, what else should maintenance managers seek more training on so they can better manage their assets (people and equipment)? Not management training, that is a given, I am referring to technical training their employees typically receive. I am curious to get get the groups opinions. What expertise do you have that you wish your maintenance or engineering manager knew more about?

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Autonomous Maintenance Level 2   Next in Forum: ALFATEH & ALTAYSEER GROUP \ HVACR

Advertisement