Saudi Aramco is looking to hire a Chemical Engineer in Saudi Arabia!
07/13/2012 7:29 AM
We're not just Saudi Arabia's national oil company - we're also a fully integrated, global petroleum enterprise and a world leader in exploration, production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing.
We manage the world's largest proven crude oil reserves of 260.1 billion barrels and the world's fourth-largest gas reserves, with 279 trillion cubic feet.
With headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, we also have offices in North America, Europe and the Far East.
This is your window of opportunity.
You have real engineering vision. Now you're ready for a whole new perspective.
With a career in Engineering Services at Saudi Aramco, a global leader in the energy industry, your expertise will be a key lynchpin in our operation - and what an operation. Unrivalled in scale, pushing the boundaries of innovation and harnessing world-class technology, we can promise you the exposure you need to excel. We have the model for generations of sustainable energy. But it all begins with a huge investment in your expertise. The limits to what you achieve are up to you.
You will have a degree in Chemical Engineering along with 15 years' professional experience in oil production, oil processing, facilities planning and capital evaluations. You will also hold experience in performing economic evaluations, feasibility studies and preparing requests for budgetary approvals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct studies to confirm the scoping requirements and justification for major additions/upgrade to existing oil field crude processing, water injection, and stabilization plants.
• Perform evaluations of oil field facility configurations required for new field developments.
• Determine facility requirements for alternative methods of artificial lift.
• Perform economic evaluations of alternative oil processing and water injection facility configurations.
• Prepare scoping papers to define capital projects covering new oil processing and water injection facilities.
• Interface with operating organizations, engineering Consultants, project management and corporate planning.
• Present the findings of major evaluations to executive management.
• Advise executive management and operating organizations about the business case for proposed project.
• Mentor young facilities planning engineers for future development to Facilities Planning Consultants.
• Prepare written project justifications for presentation to Corporate Management.