CR4 - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion ®

Previous in Forum: Stop Giving Your Time Away to Employers!   Next in Forum: Career Advancement
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Commentator

Good Answers: 2

Does Anyone Read This Book Before

03/28/2014 3:28 AM

I have seen one quote from Winston Churchil displayed in CR4. I just googled that quote and it lead me to an internet link.I just clicked that link with curiosity and suddenly downloading started. The above screens shot is the cover page of the downloaded book.I think it is a nice book...

Anyone in this forum read this book before to give some useful info. about it's content?

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Engineering Fields - Optical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Member Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - Member

Good Answers: 600

Re: Does anyone read this book before

03/28/2014 7:23 AM

Lame attempt to promote a book...

Good Answers: 1533
In reply to #1

Re: Does anyone read this book before

03/28/2014 9:54 AM

I doubt it.

Typical of the OP, he looks at a book or specification such as ASME codes doesn't have time to read them and comes here and asks for help understanding what he didn't read.

Register to Reply
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - Old Member, New Association

Good Answers: 71

Re: Does Anyone Read This Book Before

03/28/2014 12:25 PM

useful info about it's content

Everybody has an opinion. You know what they say about that...

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

lyn (1); NotUrOrdinaryJoe (1); Usbport (1)

Previous in Forum: Stop Giving Your Time Away to Employers!   Next in Forum: Career Advancement

Advertisement