Previous in Forum: Would u need a sourcing agent in China?   Next in Forum: Looking out for a civil engineer with highway building experience in india
Close
Close
Close
7 comments

how to get in touch with a serious investor

04/23/2008 12:26 PM

i hv fuel free light vehicle technology. need some amount for R&D. how can i get finance from the leading automobile bz related R&D donor. in future i also interested to sell patent rights. i hv no idea, who r the leading buyer? expect experts suggestions, on this issue.

regards,

hafiz

innovative bz developer

seekinvestor2007@yahoo.com

88-01710-962792

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 819

Re: how to get in touch with a serious investor

04/24/2008 3:31 AM

According to all accounts, there are a number of major investors in Nigeria just itching for opportunities like this to get money out of the country. All that they need is bank account details, they claim.

Good Answers: 144

04/24/2008 7:06 PM

If you find them, send them to www.jedesigngroup.com

I'll quadruple their investment +++ in 3-5 years..

I'll take 100G under the table right away!

That's enough to roll out 2 or three more products the way I do business. ;-)

In reply to #1

04/25/2008 12:51 PM

if they r genuine, why i m asking it to a trusted site?

United States - US - Statue of Liberty - Sworn to preserve and protect Engineering Fields - Nanoengineering - How tiny is it? APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - Good idea. Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - Energy in Transition

Good Answers: 15

04/27/2008 11:13 PM

New vehicle technologies from anyone outside the industry, even when provably valid and affective, are very difficult to get to market. I am aware of a remarkable invention of an engine (referred to be "heat balanced") that allows virtually any flamable liquid as fuel, burns diesel or kerosene with CI at low compression ratios, and gets mileage (specific fuel consumption) that is 40% better than today's best standard engines. The company that owns it (Sonec Research) has been trying (without success) to get it marketted for 30 years, and is only now making inroads into the Unmanned Air Vehicle market for DoD in Iraq. (www.sonexresearch.com)

Sonex was able to get some work a little here and ther, funding sproadically from DARPA and ONR, and the occasional SBIR contract. They have kept going but it has been frustrating for them. Major auto industry did not even want to talk to them. Seems the "not invented here" syndrome was in vogue at the time.

You say you have a "fuel free vehicle." You have put this claim on a site for engineers. All engineers know every machine must have a power (fuel) source. Perhaps you have a solar powered or compressed air powered system, but in reality each of those has (uses) fuel. The conclusion by all here will be either you do not understand what you are saying or you you are proposing a scam. Any knowledgable invester will reach the same conclusion.

Good Luck.

04/28/2008 11:05 AM

It's absurd that people expect others to rush to their aid at the mere mention of a windfall investment situation.

..It's even more ridiculous to think that people get responses, but obviously they do.

I saw a really cool engine at sema that was a four cylinder arrangement. It was pretty awesome, but I can't recall the name..

think of two rods with a cylinder head on each of the four ends.

an air cooled suitcase motor of sorts.

awesome power to weight ratio..

also being used in uav's

I have the lit somewhere, and have been wanting to look them up.

Oh yeah.. thanks to all of you who responded in kind to my above post.

I just don't know what I'll do with all of the money, but I'll figure something out.

In reply to #5

04/28/2008 12:41 PM

this people is very simple technologist for another sector. his formula is also a very simple. automobile experts and developers r thinking with complexity, b-cos they hv adequate knowledge, on it. they never thinking about the simplicity of the parts. this is also a plus point for a layman, like me. tks to u all,those r made several possible / impossible / guideline to get reach to any potential investor, i this issue. regads, hafiz

In reply to #5

04/28/2008 11:03 PM

You be right.

I be sorry.

And if the product is so sound, I assume the investors are lining up to back it up?

I'll take you up and review all the available data and form my own opinion with a little more clarity about the validity of the "invention"

When I'm half schooled in the subject I'll get back with my opinion.

I was mocking the vain attempt to garner interest. If you are going to ask for money they are other way to do where you could be taken a little more seriously.

Like one could learn to spell word's like you and me and hi and hello?

I can't spell worth a damn, but the spell check on this site is among the topliest.

IF i do things in my style.. that's just me.. The whole system is broken anyway and people don't know when a good thing is right in front of their nose. I'll assume for now that this remarkable engine is the wave of the future, and think about potential investors to line up on my own.

and yes.. you could say my tag line is wrong.. I would have to say they PAY people to listen to their ideas.

peace on earth

child ... look! cartoony things..

____

I have a great IDEA!

I'm going on a bunch of foreign language sites to ask for investor help!

I'll be busy alll night.

Sorry again.. Diner's on me next time.

Oh... and your engine rocks.. really .. I'm a fan..

I was still going on about the original post.... the free fuel light car.

oops.. new here. sorry if I attached that response to your post. I can see how much passion you have for it, and it should serve it well.

good luck either way.. and loosen the collar if your in town.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

JE in Chicago (3); PWSlack (1); seekinvestor (2); v1sor (1)

Previous in Forum: Would u need a sourcing agent in China?   Next in Forum: Looking out for a civil engineer with highway building experience in india

Advertisement