Previous in Forum: Authentication and Security in CDMA   Next in Forum: wireless speakers
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Associate
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member

The Lumen and color tempetarure of the LED( E27)

10/14/2008 12:35 AM

Do American knows the lumen and color tempetarure of the LED which used in American government offices for living ? on the ceiling and the wall conor and etc.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 30

Re: The Lumen and color tempetarure of the LED( E27)

10/14/2008 7:31 AM

Which "Government offices for living" are you talking about? There are not many people in the U.S. using LED technology for general lighting, not even our government, who are experts at spending money on things "we" don't need .

If this was a question that could be answered, I would have to ask why you are seeking this information, before I would consider answering.

Tom

Register to Reply
Associate
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member

In reply to #1

Re: The Lumen and color tempetarure of the LED( E27)

10/15/2008 3:17 AM

Hello Tom ,

I am seeking this information because one of my American client (a trader) wants this kind item ,while he is not professional in this field ,so I suppose he can't answer such questions to me , and the fact meets my suppose.

As I know ,most Americans use CWF (Cool White Fluorescent)

the color tempetarure is :4150K ,Power :20W( in shop or office) , and the Lumen , hard to choose , from 2000-15000 LM , The high of the power , more expensive.And hard to Heat Dissipation.

The core of the LED is the chip , which made in China is much more cheaper than in USA like CREE. So I also need to know his target price.Then help him make the choices.

Do business is a hard job , I though work in the government is much comfortable than me .

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Authentication and Security in CDMA   Next in Forum: wireless speakers

Advertisement