Previous in Forum: Standard Icon For .STEP Files?   Next in Forum: "Climate science has become political science”
Close
Close
Close
Commentator

Hydrogen and Oxygen injection for gas engines

03/23/2009 1:53 PM

I just joined the site and wanted to make a statement. I am an inventor and I have been working on fuel efficient devices for 18 months. My tests have been posted to onecraftydude on youtube which I am told is useless. I don't care what the scientific community "Knows" about hydrogen and oxygen gas being added to an engine. I know what "I" know from experience and experimentation. I am not independently wealthy and do not have a lab. My hair tends to get long before I get it cut too. Whatever my failings as a human being, I apologize. Past bashing me personally for testing and experimenting in forbidden territory how about some good old fashioned replication? Any takers? Any internet "Scientists" ready to get your hands dirty? Honestly, it makes me sick when I listen to rants about the reasons why something is impossible without ever testing the theory themselves. If the scientific commmunity is willing to learn I am willing to teach.

This discussion was "closed" on 03/23/2009 2:00 PM. No comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Possible/likely scam. To those invested in these products, please produce independent verification that they work or stop posting. No excuses about "suppressed technology", or comments from “users” who have supposedly purchased it. New posts must start with independent verification or be deleted.

Previous in Forum: Standard Icon For .STEP Files?   Next in Forum: "Climate science has become political science”

Advertisement