Previous in Forum: If It Wasn't the Shuttle, What Did NASA Launch This Morning?   Next in Forum: Earthing and Airplanes
Close
Close
Close
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - BSME Clarkson University 1992 Engineering Fields - Software Engineering - BSME Clarkson University 1992 Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - DataRock 1.0

Good Answers: 3

Rensselaer MANE Professor Henry Scarton Elected Life Fellow of ASME

02/09/2010 9:14 AM

From Inside Rensselaer (RPI electronic publication): "Acoustics expert Henry Scarton, associate professor of mechanical, aerospace, and nuclear engineering and
director of the Laboratory for Noise and Vibration Control Research, has been named a Life Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)...
"

Professor Scarton is a member of my local Capital Region ASME Hudson-Mohawk section, and I've had the privilege of enjoying fascinating lectures and events over the years he's helped to organize at RPI. Please click here to read more about this distinguished member of RPI's Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering Department. I posted this PDF document to our ASME H-M site's tribute web page last night.

- Larry

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: If It Wasn't the Shuttle, What Did NASA Launch This Morning?   Next in Forum: Earthing and Airplanes
You might be interested in: Aerospace Contactors, Aerospace Services

Advertisement