Previous in Forum: I Or H Bricks Or Tiles With Dowels For Stronger, Lighter Assembled Structures   Next in Forum: Parking Lot Repair and Re-Sealing
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Minimizing C02 Emissions Through the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)

01/20/2013 3:10 PM

Dear Reader

I am a fourth year civil engineering student at the University of Dundee. I am currently seeking kind participants to take a short survey contributing toward my dissertation. My dissertation topic is on minimizing C02 emissions through the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).

The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and your participation will greatly aid me in my study.

Access the survey at http://www.survey.dundee.ac.uk/mmc_emissions

Thank you for your valued time

Jamie Temple

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 781

Re: Minimizing C02 emissions through the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)

01/20/2013 4:03 PM

I don't have great familiarity with all of these measures, but have been involved with a few.

Editorial note: The final page says "Fishished". I work in a fish processing plant, so I got a chuckle out of that. Good luck with your survey and thesis.

Re: Minimizing C02 emissions through the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)

01/20/2013 4:11 PM

Oh dear I did not notice my mistake, thank you for bringing it to my attention and also completing the survey. Unfortunatly I can not alter the survey now that is active.

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - Fish On! United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 269

Re: Minimizing C02 Emissions Through the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)

01/21/2013 6:21 AM

As with Tornado, I too am familar with some of this, so I took your survey. Hope it helps you out. Good luck.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

j.z.temple (1); JPool (1); Tornado (1)

Previous in Forum: I Or H Bricks Or Tiles With Dowels For Stronger, Lighter Assembled Structures   Next in Forum: Parking Lot Repair and Re-Sealing

Advertisement