Previous in Forum: Treatment for Cancer   Next in Forum: Need Small Information About A Company
Close
Close
Close
35 comments
Associate
Popular Science - Biology - New Member

Brain Tumors

06/06/2013 2:27 PM

Both my brother and his best friend were Phoenix, AZ high school teachers and used computers a great deal of the time. Both worked on old cars. They both developed fatal brain tumors, three years apart. Both are dead. I find it strange that they both developed the same kind or brain tumors. Coincidence? Or, should I be looking for a common cause?

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Guru

Good Answers: 1662

Re: Brain Tumors

06/06/2013 2:47 PM

Sorry for your loss, but I'd not jump to conclusions based on two cases in many thousands of cancer deaths.

Unless they both worked with radioactive materials, and had excess exposure, I'd remember the good times you and your brother had together and not stress over an unfortunate happenstance.

From a Mesa cancer survivor.

Register to Reply
Guru
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member United Kingdom - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 662

06/06/2013 4:27 PM

Sorry for your loss* but common causes are too many to search out without a much bigger sample. Doubtless they ate the same food played the same sports and drank the same Cola. The obviously lived/worked in the same vicinity, were subject to the same climate, atmosphere. The list is endless Mc Donalds or Cocacola is just as likely to be the culprit as working on old cars or computers...they both had mobile phones
What young male doesn't work on old cars? I bet the both had girlfriends too... there's the cause... girls... no good for you at all!
Del
(*I lost a brother a couple of years ago)

Good Answers: 1728

06/06/2013 4:58 PM

My condolences....

There are many different types of brain tumors, both primary(began in the brain) and secondary(began somewhere else in the body and spread to the brain)....You could spend several lifetimes, even if you specialized in this field, and not find any definitive cause...If you are young and want to use this as a motivational tool to enter research medicine, then by all means go for it, otherwise like the others have said, make a contribution if you like and move on....

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/brain-tumor/DS00281/DSECTION=causes

Hobbies - CNC - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 411

06/06/2013 6:07 PM

Sorry for your loss.

How old we're they?

After I was out of college, the first job we worked on computer screens quite extensively.

On a 14 hour day, we would be on the tube 12 of these hours. We were young and greedy for overtime

We actually discussed this how it's going to effect our eyes in the future and actually talked about eye cancer. What prompted this was an incident at work.

The radiation from the early screens where terrible. Our company tried to save Money and purchased (1) rebuilt screen I believe they were 20+ inch screens, to try out.

Our manager was a real arse, and appropriated the screen for himself, he worked on it for about 4 hours. And when we took a break, he turn around, and cruel as it was I started laughing at the same time very concerned. And told him he had to get off that screen. His face had a very sever sunburn from the screen, and where his glasses were, it was white around by his eyes and his glasses frames were on his face was white

It must have shielded it.

Good Answers: 114

06/06/2013 6:11 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.

On another site, we lost a member to bile duct cancer, a very rare cancer. Two days later a famous member of a rock band died of the same thing and the administrator told us that another of our members was recovering from it. These anomalies are a statistical norm occasionally; snake eyes have a one in thirty six chance of being thrown but sometimes go on a lengthy run.

Good Answers: 59

06/06/2013 10:25 PM

It is terrible to lose somebody.

We do not know nearly enough, to make definitive statements.

But, the theory of viral origin is still alive and kicking.

The spraying against indoor pests is in epidemological studies as a factor in illnesses, including cancer.

At the same time coincidence is not causation. And statistics at small samples can show wild fluctations.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 107

06/06/2013 10:44 PM

My condolence to you.

It seems your hunch is that the old cars or the computers may have something to do with their cancer. It might be so but it will be problematic to prove. Why do you think there might be a connection?

Are you aware of anything they have done with their cars that not everybody would do? Some specific equipment they used? Chemicals that they played with?

If they have been excessivly using computers I would think there might be a clue but other than that I would disregard that thought since millions of people have an avarage usage of computers and are not affected.

Maybe a combination of some factors. As others said the whole environment has to be checked.

Chances are you never find out. There always gonna be a little doubt.

Intuition plays a big role in discoveries of causes that we most of the time overlook and you need to follow it. But if you follow up on this I hope you are not doing it in desparation of the fact that they are dead but to help others not to have the same faith.

I lost an uncle to lung cancer. He smoked dearly but had given up smoking 2 years before he came down with his demise.

PS Welcome to CR4 the personal social engineering service

Good Answers: 125

06/06/2013 10:50 PM

That just sucks.

I hate to hear stories like this, it makes me worried and angry.

The cause of cancers (all types) gets little attention in my opinion; I rudimentarily believe there is too much money to be made in treatment; hence the lack of research by those who stand to gain.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Good Answers: 5

06/06/2013 11:22 PM

All kids should undergo a full medical scan/check up around the age of 10 to determine any defects,abnormalities etc

Good Answers: 23

06/07/2013 4:18 AM

My wife's sister contracted Glio Blastoma Multiforme, one of the worst forms of brain cancer. She was 55yers at that time, was an acadmic, an associate professor at a Yoga University in India. She lived the strict disciplined life of a yoga teacher and a vegetarian. Surprisingly she lived four years after the GBM was diagnosed (An outlier as per statistics for GBM). In the fifth year she contracted a totally different form of cancer of the spine. This was not a metastasis as confirmed by a detailed pathology analysis.

She survived even this for a year, which was also rare in its own case. She died a few months back a few days short of sixty.

Considering her lifestyle, there was nothing that could be related to the two different types of cancers she got.

We are just comiing to terms with what happened.

Good Answers: 3

06/07/2013 6:36 AM

The fact that they were brothers gives them more of a statistical chance of having cancer at the same time than what they did. Genetics usually trumps occupation.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 25

06/07/2013 6:47 AM

First of all my hearty condolences.

I also lost my best friend of 56 years in intestine cancer. He was treated in Singapore for a month, had 3 chemo therapy sessions, so far so good but 4th session was bad and he passed away.

I lost my another friend an engineer having 6 small workshops. he developed lung cancer and died.

My other friend had tumor behind his nose, he survived it.

My ex boss had bone cancer at age of 70, he survived.

Cancer has become so common now days you hear many people suffer and spend their all life time savings, if they are lucky they survive or die. Is it due o changes in lifestyle? or mental pressure.

In reply to #11

06/07/2013 7:54 AM

Brothers???

Where did that come from???

Re-read OP.

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Engineering Fields - Civil Engineering - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 177

06/07/2013 10:02 AM

Dragonlady, my condolences and prayers are for your brother, his friend, you and all the families affected by their deaths. May the departed R.I.P..

My father passed away 14 years ago from Glio Blastoma Multiforme, a very aggressive and almost always fatal brain tumor.

Most likely there are no correlations between their lifestyles and getting a brain tumor. When my dad was diagnosed, the Neurosurgeon discussed the cancer and treatment options with my mom, my siblings and myself. I do remember that he stated that almost always with such a cancer a person's genetic makeup is usually the cause, not environmental causation.

My uncle (my dad's Brother-in-Law) also was afflicted with the very same cancer, but at a later stage in his life. Both were Dentists. Sometimes I wonder if the cancers were a result of x-ray exposure or working with Mercury (used for making fillings), an overly toxic heavy metal. I suppose we will never know.

Again, my condolences.

06/07/2013 2:42 PM

First, thank you all for your condolences.

To answer a few of your questions, both men were 37 years old when my brother died. This happened in 1986 and 1989.

I realize that we will never know the answers to these cancers....or I could be wrong and a cause cold be discovered, whether it's chemical, viral, or genetic. In fact, my brother had 3 different types of cancer cells in his body, so I could ask..."How can that be? Isn't one type of cancer cell enough?"

We have had many cancers in our family: colon, kidney, thyroid, bone, and more. It's just been a thorn in my side that both of these had the same occupation and hobbies, and both were exposed to, at that time, Apple computers. I'm sure that I didn't expect a direct answer to my question. But, wondering often leads to asking.

It was interesting to read that one guy got a sun tan from his computer....or was he in the Caribbean for the weekend?

My condolences to those of you who have lost loved ones to cancer.

And, again, thank you for your repsonses. I especially like "health warning: These posts may contain traces of nut".

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member

Good Answers: 14

06/07/2013 4:59 PM

Sorry for your loss our condolences to you. I lost my dad and two aunts all in one year to liver Colan and intestinal cancer. The common thread to all of them they worked in a war plant operation using tri-chlorelethane for a cleaning agent to clean gears before final Assembly. Also almost lost an aunt on my mothers side who worked in the plant that manufactured the product they were using, she went in to have a check up and found first stages of the very same cancers. She told some of her other co-workers to get checked out AND WHAT DO YOU SUSPECT THEY FOUND they had the same types of the cancers, they also found out that several of their other friends that worked with them had died of the same types of cancer. She was a secretary not in manufacturing of the product so proximity of the product was not just using it breathing it in the air was enough to get exposure. She got lucky and caught it in time only after find out about my father and his siblings. Chemicals are not for the faint of heart. Duke

In reply to #16

06/07/2013 5:27 PM

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities from working in and around businesses that use MEk, formaldehyde and other chemicals. I know what these products are doing to our planet. They are not only in our lungs, on our skin, but on our clothing, furniture, paint, flooring, everything. There's no escape! Let's just hope that our bodies can mutate to let us be exposed to so many chemicals every day and to learn to survive. Mankind is so blind, deaf and dumb.

Power-User

In reply to #13

06/07/2013 6:54 PM

I'm not sure, Stupidity? lack of reading comprehension? Old age Confusion? I really can't think what I should blame it on.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #18

06/07/2013 6:57 PM

I usually blame it on my wife.

Register to Reply
Guru
India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

Location: AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, MP 474001, India
Good Answers: 32

06/08/2013 12:47 AM

I think it is only statistical and you notice because of great loss seen directly in relationship. However, if there are many such cases in Arizona, particularly in the zone where these two friends lived or if they shared the same environment then it can become a cause of investigation. However, it is not feasible to jump to some conclusion.

Arizona has much lower Brain or Nervous system related cancer record and it is FIVE times higher in California. I think it is only a chance.

2010 USA Brain or Nervous System cancer statistics (source http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/caac.20073/full )

Total 22,020

Men 11,980

Women 10,040

Death 13,140

Men 7,420

Women 5,720

Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member

Good Answers: 14
In reply to #17

06/08/2013 5:31 PM

Did you work in the paint industry to use MEK, My daughter uses it for paint thinner and clean up prep along with Tri Sodium Phosphate. Duke

India - Member - Sensors Technology Popular Science - Cosmology - Dream, Think and Act United Kingdom - Member - New Member United States - Member - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

In reply to #21

06/08/2013 5:46 PM

Perhaps some combinations of MEK with other thinners may result into irreversible damage to neurons or nervous system even in small quantities of 200ppm to 500ppm. TSP may not be harmful. CTC is also very harmful. I think some short of mask can be used, but still eyes and skin irritation may be possible.

Ref: http://www.americanchemistry.com/ProductsTechnology/Ketones/Methyl-Ethyl-Ketone-MEK.html

On December 19, 2005, EPA issued a final rule removing MEK from Section 112 (b) (1) of the Clean Air Act. Petitions to remove a substance from the HAP list are authorized under Section 112 (b) (3). EPA determined that ambient concentrations, bioaccumulation, or deposition of MEK may not reasonably be anticipated to cause adverse human health or environmental effects.

The panel's delisting petition presented extensive information on MEK's potential health and environmental effects, environmental releases, and resulting ambient air concentrations. Hazard information included in the petition illustrated MEK's low acute and chronic toxicity and low environmental toxicity. Air dispersion modeling results showed that ambient concentrations of MEK, even at the highest fenceline levels are below levels of concern.

In reply to #21

06/08/2013 10:11 PM

MEK is used in the vinyl wallcovering industry, which is where I was exposed to it the most. The screen printers would leave work with a "high" every day, despite OSHA regulations. Compared to them, I had minimal exposure. I was exposed to the same degree in the textile industry (womens wear fabrics and drapery and upholstery in home furnishings). I also had my own studio for 10 years, during which time I was exposed to other chemicals in paints and film coatings. I was exposed over a period of less than 23 years, with the exception of the products I had in my home which were exuding toxic formaldehyde fumes for years from such products as treated wood, carpeting, plastics, and clothing (even children's printed T-shirts!!!). Now, I am so sensitized that I can smell the fumes from the plastics used in computers and TV's. I can't even imagine what my liver looks like. I had thyroid cancer (fortunately caught in time....or so I hope). Our kids are being exposed to so much more than we were in the products that are produced in foreign countries (and,yes, also in the U.S.). Now, we are facing, or have been for some time, chemically/genetically altered foods. Thank you Monsanto for leading the way...Unfortunately, I believe that we cannot avoid all of the toxins in our environment and in our food, clothing, personal care products (such as the wrinkle reducing skin creams containing "polyurethane"). Even Bryers Ice cream has gone with artificial ingredients in their ice cream, which used to contain only milk, sugar and fruit! They no longer call it ice cream but a "dessert" product. Check out the containers. I'm really getting off topic, but considering how these add it, everything counts. You can caution your daughter about the MEK, but she is limited nonetheless in trying to avoid it in her working environment. Surprisingly, I can use latex paint in my home without undue health issues. A painter once used KILZ on my front door. He attempted to remove it and paint over it with latex, but I still had to live at another residence for 3 months due to the lingering fumes, which affected my central nervous system. I hope that my ramblings can assist you in some way and alert your daughter to what her future may hold. I strongly suggest that she get some "personal disability insurance...for lifetime benefits", with the clause that covers her "in her present job description". Without it, I would be in financial desperation. No, I don't sell insurance, but if I did, this would be the one type that I would seriously push!

Guru

In reply to #23

06/08/2013 10:22 PM

Some time over sensitivity develops even for the common food you eat. This may go away in short time and some time it may take months. It is like vaccine given to the person lasting for a period or life time as long as body can remember it.

In reply to #22

06/08/2013 10:25 PM

Please checkout my latest post. I disagree completely with the EPA findings. As far as face masks and filters go, they do not completely remove the very fine particles of MEK, etc., therefore, they are a very thin bandage and more psychological than physical. As you stated, eyes and skin are still exposed to these chemicals. Anything that touches the skin is absorbed into your body. Having had my house burn nearly to the ground last year, and going through the oily ashes of my possessions (with workers), I found that the hazmat suits are also a farce, especially the "Summer" suits, made for environments like the hot weather in Phoenix. I still ended up with soot on my skin. There is no way to avoid getting this oily soot on your skin without complete absence from the project.My damaged camera is proof that this soot gets into every miniscule crevice. The camera was sent to a lab and found to have corrosion from exposure to this atmosphere.

Thank you for the link to the chemicals! Life is just a case of "I know what I should be doing, but I must do it, so I don't really have a choice." Perhaps moving to another planet would be the answer....until our civilization screws it up, too.

Associate

In reply to #20

06/08/2013 10:47 PM

Excuse me, I meant "Thank you for the cancer statistics!" We lived in an area which is known to have cancer clusters, both on Long Island and in Phoenix. I don't believe that I'm jumping to any conclusions, but rather that I question relationships between like events. If my brother's friend had not been an associate of his, it would not have come into question as to whether their environment was at fault at all. I fully understand that there are too many variables in any circumstance. Why do we think, if not to question?

Register to Reply
Associate

In reply to #16

06/08/2013 10:56 PM

Sorry to hear about your losses to cancer. My father was in WWII and my mother worked in a defense plant and Dad had colon cancer, Mom died from Kidney cancer. I'm sure that their work affected them. Mom also had TB of the spine at the age of 32 in 1954, and spent 7 months in The Hospital For Joint Deseases in a body cast after an 18 hour surgery to take bone from her hip and use it to repair her spine. My uncle worked for IBM for a number of years before succumbing to bone cancer. All we can do is Carpe diem. Now, Tempus Fugit!

Guru

In reply to #26

06/08/2013 11:19 PM

In fact we should always question if there is some cause for the problem and it perhaps can serve a much greater cause for the entire society in which we live. I am WHO, UNO trained Radiological Physicist and has been involved in cancer therapy. I do come across increased cancer risk in a particular zone and then I sure want to search the reason behind. There has been a detailed survey of Indian soil for radioactivity hot spot search and we know that there are some places where cancer risk is much higher than radiation workers may have.

Major reasons for cancer risks are

Genetic

Radiation induced

Chemical induced

Physical Irritation induced

Some cancers are not the original source of the cancer and they are due to malignancy (mobile malignant cells) elsewhere ending up in critical organ like Brain finally in the last stage.

Some people have greater risk than others like fat person can easily get cancer than a thin person due to higher metabolism. It is like easily hitting a bullet in a larger object than smaller / thinner object. Some people may be taking any cancer risk reducing food naturally while others may be stimulating cancer by their food habit. Do you eat hot food or normal one also matters. Even tight cloths can cause cancer and so does rubbing of tobacco on palm other than smoking. There may be passive smoking or just increased Radon Radioactive gas in the building. Whatever it may be, as we know the cancer risk is statistical in nature as genetic structure has a good capability to repair and survive. Greater age has greater risk due to accumulated effects over time like several bullets hit has less chance to survive.

We also see cancer in children of age as small as 1 year or even less. Cancer happens in all ages. However there are some ages and some life styles with greater risk. Our knowledge about cancer risk is only 60 years by now and it is like searching a needle in hay stack. There are things we can avoid like not having unwanted x-rays, ct-scans, living in closed rooms, eating very hot warm food, not to play with radiation sources at work place, not to work unsafely in chemical mines, paint and toxic chemical factories (they may also have highly or mild radioactive toxicity), eating wrong food, drinks and smoking etc.

If we know the risk and still have to live with it then it is only a professional hazard and calculated risk.

In reply to #28

06/09/2013 12:02 AM

You may also like to read this. (Source http://www.cancer.org/cancer/non-hodgkinlymphoma/detailedguide/non-hodgkin-lymphoma-what-causes )

Lymphocytes (the cells from which lymphomas start) are immune system cells, so it's not surprising that changes in the immune system seem to play an important role in many cases of lymphoma.

• People with immune deficiencies (due to inherited conditions, drug treatment, organ transplants, or HIV infection) have a much higher chance of developing lymphoma than people without an immune deficiency.
  • People with certain autoimmune diseases (where the immune system constantly attacks a certain part of the body) have an increased risk of getting lymphoma.
  • People with certain chronic infections are also at increased risk, probably because the immune system is constantly making new lymphocytes to fight the infection, which increases the chances for mistakes in their DNA.

I have seen Non-Hodkin's Limphoma in children of age 10 and 18 two boys from same village near my city Gwalior, India. This seriously caused me to worry and there must be greater amount of Radioactivity in the soil or river sand or rock in that village.
I am also a Nuclear Scientist and a Health Physicist and has worked for more than 2 decades in Radiation Safety Research Lab. I am always looking for something that can be related to greater risk. Now that lots of work is being done in risk assessment and it is on the cancer society education sites, you can have your own study to learn much better.
Some people have risk their life and even became mentally ill thinking they run risk of cancer so any undue fear is also extremely bad way to live. There has been a case when a person was wrongly told about the cancer risk wen pillar to post to find the risk and anyone telling him that he has no risk only made him to go to new consultant and finally turned mentally ill. We may or we may not face cancer risk. If we do run into it then let us take it easy and do what doctors say. Normal living is something worth having it.

In reply to #29

06/09/2013 2:03 PM

I learned that a person shouldn't jump to conclusions when I was about 6 years old. We had a neighbor whose son died from a brain tumor. The neighbor started having extreme headaches and blamed it on a brain tumor that he thought he had, too. Evidently, doctors could not convince him that he didn't have one. One day, he went into a closet where he hung himself. His autopsy proved that he had no brain cancer. I realize that people can go to extremes. But, if I had not questioned the nodule that I had in my thyroid for years, which was growing in size, the doctor would not have had it removed. Upon removal and dissection, the lab found that I had three malignant cells in the thyroid which, if left to their own device, could/would have multiplied. It was only after the removal of my thyroid that the doctor discovered that I had cancer cells in the thyroid. Several biopsies, years apart, showed no malignancy. I don't think that I am a candidate for an asylum, but rather, an individual who knows what's happening in my body and have the courage to let the doctors investigate it. My brother, on the other hand, was so busy with work and his continuing education that he ignored testicular cancer, which, by the time it was discovered, had metastasized to other organs: colon, lungs, etc. However, the three brain tumors that he had were not discovered until 10 days before he passed away despite the fact that he complained of headaches disturbed vision (he had his eyes examined and got new glasses several times in two years). His issues were diagnosed as related to his lifestyle of working and studying, plus doing voluntary work....stress and exhaustion. It wasn't until his lungs were x-rayed, 3 months prior to his death, that the cancer was revealed. The brain tumors (one in the right lobe and two at the base of his brain stem) weren't diagnosed until he went into a coma, when the doctors bombarded them with radiation just to cover their a$$es. During the three months, he underwent truly massive chemotherapy, which only worsened his health. I appreciate your concerns about my "state of mind". My brother lost his Godchild at the age of 3 to A-palstic anemia. Her 5 year old brother died a year later from a fall off a horse, splitting his head open. I don't know what "normal" is because I don't believe there is any such thing. We are all different, each with our own issues and it seems that everyone had some issued in their life. Yes, we should enjoy and treasure every minute of our lives.

06/09/2013 8:46 PM

Look up Lorriane Day. She was a doctor that had stage 4 breast cancer. She refused traditional medical therapy that doesn't work. For the longest time they have only allowed dangerous drugs, cancer causing radiation, and surgery that only removes a sympton for a short time. So she changed her diet and lifestyle and was completely cured. Cancer can be cured. The medical profession doesn't want a cure. They make to much money on cancer. A little research will show what I'm saying to be true. But don't buy into the vegan diet. Vegan is not healthy. Meat, milk, eggs, cheese are important for good health. If they are homemade.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #30

06/09/2013 10:07 PM

People have to react to what they feel and they all do so according to their own capability of inference ability of their own brain. Most of the people take medical help and some do need psychological help as well.

Tumor in the brain unless presses something vital nerve you may never know about its presence. Brain does not have pain sensing nerves inside and perhaps pain is sensed by the peripheral nerves or due to failure of responses or unwanted responses. This part has to be from a medical expert to be understood well.

In reply to #31

06/09/2013 10:15 PM

Leaving known breast cancer untreated leaves no chance to survival. 4th stage refers to when migration of malignant cells has already affected many other areas in the vicinity and perhaps also have a chance to reach the brain to form new tumors at number of places of similar type.

While in early stage, chemical therapy may be able to contain and shrink the tumor. However, leaving it to have its own course of growth or vanishing (very unlikely) can't be called a good decision.

Some breast cancers are curable by surgical methods as long as cells are localized. This may be the case with some women and also with some men (yes, men can also have breast cancer but it is rare).

It is true that not all people get best medical treatment and sometime people are actually get bad treatment. I still think that the best way is to accept medical advice from experts and sit with them and understand fully before coming to some conclusions.

Good Answers: 25
In reply to #31

06/10/2013 6:59 AM

You are right now a days medical profession is commercialised. Doctors are interested in making hell of money. They get their cuts from referring patients to consultants and from pathological labs for unnecessary tests or from hospitals for getting beds occupied.

About vegans you seem to be wrong. It is the meat which causes the diseases. It can be from sick animal, poultry or fish. So better to remain veg as far as possible.

In reply to #4

06/13/2013 8:32 AM

The radiation from the early screens where terrible.
No doubt! They were basically a large focal spot x-ray machine.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

bioramani (1); CaptMoosie (1); Del the cat (1); DRAGONLADY (7); IdeaSmith (1); jweller (1); leveles (1); LOCKDUKE (2); lyn (3); mikenelson6 (2); passingtongreen (1); phoenix911 (1); pnaban (1); ronclarke (1); Shyam (7); SolarEagle (1); suresh sharma (2); WJMFIRE (1)

Previous in Forum: Treatment for Cancer   Next in Forum: Need Small Information About A Company

Advertisement