Previous in Forum: Wink to See Better?   Next in Forum: Nano Tube Tech for De-icing UAV's
Close
Close
Close
93 comments
Commentator

Using Nanotechnology To Collect Gas's Such As CO2 Into Powder Form.

02/17/2015 1:58 AM

Research of gas's at nano state. For meetings government requirements. And it's uses. We call this GANS. (gas@nano state)

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 780

Re: using nanotechnology to collect gas's such as CO2 into powder form.

02/17/2015 2:23 AM

Illiteracy is not your friend.

In reply to #1

Re: using nanotechnology to collect gas's such as CO2 into powder form.

02/17/2015 8:47 AM

Yes it is at times, but give me a brake it was 1245am.;)

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 7)
Guru

Good Answers: 1662

Re: Using Nanotechnology To Collect Gas's Such As CO2 Into Powder Form.

02/17/2015 8:59 AM

Not sure if you have a point or not. I'd say not.

You really need to learn how to communicate and how to use a search engine.

REVIEW OF SOME RESEARCHES ON NANO-AND SUBMICRON BROWNIAN PARTICLE-LADEN TURBULENT FLOW

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #3

02/17/2015 11:30 PM

DDo you know how to do this? Because your post had nothing to do with the subject matter.

Guru

Good Answers: 107
In reply to #4

02/18/2015 1:24 AM

Your post had nothing to do with a question. Now you ask but the question is not even close to any subject. And believe me I know how to do this!

In reply to #4

02/18/2015 2:35 AM

NNo, I ddon't.

BBut, at lleast I kknow how to ssearch.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 13

02/18/2015 9:53 AM

I think language translation is a bit of a hangup here, and possibly some 12AM coherent thought....I ran across this related info a year ago, but was hesitant to mention it as it is a bit unconventional. Check out Keshe foundation CO2 capture kit. And while you're at it, Dr. Judy Wood and her theories. Some of this is related. Review John Hutchinson and some of the effects he's reported. Might be a clue as to how Ed Leedskalnin stacked his blocks. There are things that happen in the 21st century that 20th century 'laws' of science don't fully explain, or maybe I'm just not interpreting correctly. ( I defer to the superior minds of Lyn, Tornado, and Red Fred) ( just more 'digms')

Register to Reply
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 376

02/18/2015 1:23 PM

What was the question, statement and or website link again, I don't understand your post?

Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

Good Answers: 161
In reply to #7

02/18/2015 3:46 PM

Or is it that some part of the community at large (not necessarily scientific) has become mentally lazy enough that even if their ideas had merit and worked, they could not explain them using anything more than a series of hand gestures and grunts?

The progress of scientific discovery is now quite rapid indeed, and even with my very advanced mind, have a problem with the way the maths are expressed. Not in a formalized way many times, not developed from ab initio considerations, and certainly not in terms a layman could understand. This can lead to all manner of confusion, as many people can type gibberish into a search engine, and come up with some answer.

I for one would like to see the Jetson car, or a giant spaceship that humans built (that carries more than a handful of astronauts), but I expect there is not enough gold in the universe to get one built, or enough unobtainium to power its primary reactor.

In reply to #9

02/18/2015 6:30 PM

Yes, I wonder about the CO2 powder at room temp, but it's something I'm going to have to test, copper and nickel sheet I have.

Dr. Judy Wood documents some interesting things concerning 'directed energy', seismic data from gov't sites, and actually put her hands on some of Hutchinsons test pieces, something I've wondered about for years. She makes no accusations, but does a good job documenting things that happened in 2001. I've watched about 8 hours of her talks, and it's caused me to reconsider some of my opinions.

Register to Reply
Guru

02/18/2015 6:54 PM
Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #11

02/18/2015 7:41 PM

Yes, I think Keshe overstates, but I think in light of Dr. Judy Woods investigation into some form of directed energy that generates small particles is related.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru
Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

In reply to #10

02/19/2015 10:09 AM

Did you have a set of links to the Dr. Judy Wood stuff, or just google her name?

In reply to #13

02/19/2015 10:37 AM

google it.....or there's a website and talks on youtube, I've got to figure out how to copy links, talks on youtube about the physical disappearance(change of state, seismic signature) of solid material of the trade centers, pictures taken day of collapse showing lack of solid material, discussion of 'weird' effects- like people in tower windows stripping off clothing before jumping, and 'exploding' before hitting ground (effect similar to drying a guinea pig in a microwave), picture some 1400 people evacuating like lemmings over a cliff, (national news showed a couple of people jumping, in reality there were hundreds) She questions 'why?' and documents with pictures.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #11

02/19/2015 10:40 AM

"para dimes" is what this is all about. He wants your pair of dimes.

Did anyone happen to notice that none of this Mierd is explained with even one mathematical equation? That is not only disappointing, but it is highly disturbing, that hucksters, charlatains, and down right con artists can get away with this stuff for years. The damage one guy like that can do in months could take years for a serious researcher to offset.

In reply to #15

02/19/2015 9:10 PM

II've researched this for nearly 3yrs, I was a communication Research engineer in the past so far everything works, if your capturing gases start with 2mg sea salt/liter co3 will be the first to be pulled in then co2 if you want pure co2 spray silicon over your nanomaterial copper plate And nickel. My co2 capture has been tested to be co2 at first I was getting CaCo3 and a little co2 the testing is done with irspectography. If all you can do is make sarcastic remarks because you can't understand then stay out if you want to learn then experiment and have fun. It will create nanoballs formed in sp2p3 energized structures Via the superconducting nanomaterial. you want the math then do the research like me. Figure the math out and get back with me and I'll let you know if you're right.

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Commentator

In reply to #16

02/19/2015 9:21 PM

I haven't been experimented with the antigravity units yet, I don't have a need for it, yet I do plan on it 8n the future. Right now the Gans is perfected as I need it. now power systems is the next step.

Commentator

In reply to #17

02/19/2015 9:27 PM

YYou can purchase the fully equipped Co2 systems through Magrav Dynamics these are home units we are currently designing a commercial unit that's on a class A trailer.

Guru

In reply to #16

02/19/2015 9:36 PM

What does a communication Research engineer do?

If you want somebody to "take your word for it" you're obviously in the wrong forum.

I don't understand anything you've said so far, and I'm the smartest man in the world.

You can take my word for it.

Can I get a ride on your spaceship?

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

In reply to #17

02/19/2015 10:33 PM

Sorry, did I walk into a Pseudoscience thread unknowingly?

In reply to #19

02/19/2015 10:41 PM

What does a communication Research engineer do?

What a physicist would do apparently.

http://cr4.globalspec.com/comment/1072280

After a little digging something doesn't look right here.

In reply to #3

02/20/2015 7:33 AM

TThank you Lyn for that review. The comment unnecessary but review was helpful.

Guru

In reply to #22

02/20/2015 9:26 AM

This entire thread has been a total waste of time.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #16

02/20/2015 9:51 AM

Let me explain something to you Alice. If that is all you have got, then you are the one that needs to back down, as you are totally clueless about chemistry and physics. Previously, I have held my tongue, but are about 1 human hair diameter from a very serious tongue lashing. I told take kindly to being bullied online, and I don't back down, ever. I don't walk away, and I don't hide behind women's skirts.

If you think this is over, you are wrong, this just started. All of your so-called technology is just a fool's errand, there is no "mystery energy" here, just a lot of gibberish about nonsense that does not exist. Your "boss" or whatever he is to you is a total and complete fraud, and has been found out as one who willingly is soliciting money from the uneducated and gullible masses, at least in that aspect he is clever.

You and those like you are charlatans who have no understanding of even basic science, and are ill-prepared to communicate anything in English. So do not come into this forum and (1)spew your garbage expecting seasoned veteran actual scientists and engineers to swallow this puke, and (2)do not assume some hauty attitude that you are superior to anyone here and start ordering them around.

Early in this nation there used to be a flag that was a white field with a rattlesnake on it, and the inscription: "Don't tread on me." You would be wish to follow the advice of that flag. Texans like me are about done taking crap from morons like you, with your phoney ideas, your lies, and your hatred of everything that is right and beautiful already known in this world, so return to the pit from whence you emerged you foul demon, and take your nonsense with you.

In reply to #24

02/20/2015 10:09 AM

Well said!

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #24

02/20/2015 10:55 PM

I have given yrs of my life for this nation. I'm on here to have some kind of verification because I'm not sure if this is good science. I've spent money getting testing done. And I end up with some close minded so called scientists who appear not able to do a simple test. So leave the discussion please.

Commentator

In reply to #21

02/21/2015 1:19 AM

You ever heard of the smart gid. That's what communication engineers do. And so far I've been able to verify Keshe's work. I really don't work in the chemistry world the way chemists do but I have some that help. Just as all scientists do, I work with plasmas and plasmatic field forces.

Guru
Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

In reply to #27

02/21/2015 1:37 AM

"Gid" is a sheep disease, not known to be smart, but maybe more so than you.

In reply to #26

02/21/2015 1:56 AM

"because I'm not sure if this is good science"

Good science?

This doesn't even register on the pseudoscience meter, but it pegs the quackery meter.

"I've spent money getting testing done" You should have spent it in Vegas.

You present nothing WITH ANY SUBSTANCE but expect validation from, "some close[d] minded so called scientists" on an anonymous forum?

You may be wasting your time here. We may not be smart enough to understand your work.

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #29

02/22/2015 3:21 AM

TThis is why I power my shop with a unit the size of a car alternator.

Commentator

In reply to #29

02/22/2015 3:32 AM

II can't help it if your world is flat and the the sun revolves around the earth. aren't you guys going to go look for a job. Or are you just going to live off the rest of us The rest of your life? There must be a hole that needs to be dug somewhere. Google the word shovel.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 6)
Guru

In reply to #31

02/22/2015 11:11 AM

I am amused that you are wasting your time (and ours) trying to convince a group of total strangers that your contraption is worthwhile.

What is your purpose?

One can only assume that you are desperate for attention and want to convince someone (anyone) that your dubious device has merit.

Your plasmatic field forces and voodoo Keshe magic are not science. Neither is your imaginary power generator the size of an alternator.

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is an Iranian-born (in 1958) nuclear engineer[1][2] known for his research on plasma reactors and interests in free energy applications[3][4] and for his claim that he pioneered a space technology that was, according to some, used by Iran and resulted in the subdue and capture of a US drone in December 2011 near the Iran-Afghanistan border.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

In reply to #27

02/22/2015 1:27 PM

You ever heard of the smart gid

You mean "Smart Grid", the thing I was trained on in the US and was training lines company exectutives and Engineers on and designing systems and selling in NZ, yes I believe I have heard of it.

But what's that got to do with Keshe's work thou?

The more you talk the less sense you are making, and the simple spelling mistakes are really starting to be of professional concern. Is English a second language or something?

Could you perhaps just come out and post a link to a website or work so we can see what you are on about rather than guessing please. Perhaps that will help clear up some of these misunderstandings.

In reply to #31

02/22/2015 1:32 PM

This is really starting to look like Pseudoscience, over-unity quackery.

You haven't provided a link that I can see. Either provide a link to an applicable website for analysis and discussion of the claims or go away.

Good Answers: 33
In reply to #34

02/22/2015 8:15 PM

"This is really starting to look like Pseudoscience, over-unity quackery."

Starting? This thread "jumped the shark" at post seven, with the reference to Judy Wood and John Hutchinson!

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #35

02/22/2015 8:46 PM

I haven't gone out of my way to research the hints here and mentions there to try and piece together a picture of what research the original poster is actually referencing.

I'm still waiting for a link from him so I can form an informed opinion myself, I cannot be the only one here thinking the same thing.

Post #30 is alarming though, but I am still holding out that the original poster will offer a link to something that isn't Pseudoscience free energy clap trap that others are mentioning.

02/22/2015 8:52 PM

magrav Dynamics , provide a link to what your talking about, PLEASE !

In reply to #36

02/22/2015 11:01 PM

Not alarming! Its just the lights generator and all manual tools.

He is just a do-it-all-yourself-man.

I recently scavenged a chain saw from the scrap yard having done all my sawing by hand up until now.

Psst don't tell Del!

In reply to #37

02/23/2015 7:28 AM

GGo to keshe foundation website there's a link to all the papers.

Guru

In reply to #30

02/23/2015 9:43 AM

OK. I will bite: (1) What is the peak power consumption in your shop?

(2) What is the average power consumption in your shop?

I am betting I could probably do the same with a bicycle, a car alternator, regulator, Edison storage battery (readily purchased), and a cheap inverter. How many of these items do you use in your shop to put the power into a suitable form? All are needed IMHO. AFAICT this is beyond quackery, at least most of it. I do not doubt that in certain instances your little devices produce some form of electrochemical energy. What I do doubt is that they spontaneously "collect" CO2, methane, or anything else from the air without applied power that causes some shift in chemical equilibrium, and then turn around and "spontaneously generation output potential and current from the same (discharged) device. If you can do this, can you re-charge a AAA cell?

What evidence is submitted that a neutron consists of "dark matter, anti-matter, and matter"?

In reply to #39

02/23/2015 11:21 AM

MagrevDynamics: NNo, II wwon't ggo tto KKesche wwebsite! II aalready wwent tthere aand iit wwas aabout tthe mmost bbogus tthing II eever ssaw.

Everyone else: I suspect this guy and Mr. Keshe are hoaxsters attempting to extract money from the sheep, because they struck out with the foxes. Or they just distracting those of us who are required to produce something real and tangible in this world, that actually empowers someone to do something.

We have asked this "gentleman" for explanations, links, photos, diagrams, something to make sense of what he is saying, and for that matter how to make the "nanoparticles" to which he refers. He may have given years to "science", but I myself am a career scientist, and I never actually employed the decades of my service (which are substantial) as an excuse for my inability to produce even one document supporting some claim or argument.

In reply to #39

02/23/2015 1:29 PM

I hope you don't mean www.keshefoundation.org !

I went there, looked around, and read some of the articles first and it all looks dubious at best.

Never mind, found the plasma page which says it all

http://www.keshefoundation.org/new-horizons/dynamic-reactors.html

Looks like a variant of the plasma scam with the science misdirection con.

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

In reply to #42

02/23/2015 7:53 PM

There's many ways to create nano layers keshe uses the vaporization method. I think he's posted it on YouTube. I've had that and the co2 verified. The co2 was also verified by Harvard University Medical. Look for the article on nanoballs. They also verified that it was a sp3p2 Structure.

Guru

In reply to #43

02/23/2015 8:25 PM

Why are you so adverse to posting links?

I tried a Keshe website search and could find nothing on Nanoballs. Tried a search on Nano and found references to Keshe and an invite to a free energy workshop, and even more disturbing what looked like a French report on Pseudoscience medical tests on paraplegic children. WTF.

This source website is heavily polluted with free energy, over unity and cold plasma Pseudoscience. That includes a number of the papers. I don't trust anything here!

Can you provide links to independent third party reports verifying the research? Even Mr Tesla dabbled in fraud and Pseudoscience quackery in amongst his many great accomplishments, but those could be verified, and he didn't involve children in his experiments and scams.

Never mind. Provide the links or go away.

In reply to #38

02/23/2015 11:07 PM

It's amazing how many people who have no employment. Yet claim to be so intellect. Spend their time on a respectable engineering site to give a sarcastic opinion on verifiable science call it a crock and doesn't know what a communication engineer does. just give each other good answer votes. Wasting everyone's time, all because they can't understand. This is according to them, to reiterated their own words.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 3)
Guru

In reply to #45

02/23/2015 11:15 PM

More illiterate drivel. No wonder you have no credibility.

In reply to #44

02/24/2015 2:34 AM

I have given an explanation of how to collect Co2 nano partical's. The only thing I haven't explained to you is how to make the nanomaterial on copper. but, I have told you where to go to learn how. But, if I explain it would you even try it. You say you want papers to prove it. Yet, you are unable to take a risk. This is the root problem with today's people who are much more intelligent than me. They want someone else to do it first, then they will try it, to see if they could do it. It's not real if it isn't on paper, and because they are unwilling to accept that change is constant they can't adapt, technology is what makes our world. This is a new technology, it's also a unconventional technology. Explained in an unconventional way. If I tell you how to make nanomaterial on copper or any other metal would you try it? Or, would you try to make it into another quakery, without trying to prove it by doing it yourself? I don't believe everything that Mr keshe says, I find it to unconventional or unrealistic at this time. However, I'm not going to let that stop me for seeing if he's correct. I am not so arrogant, to think I have all the knowledge that I need to succeed. But I'm not afraid to fail. Back when I was hired to help develope the smart grid, everyone else said you can't send a signal down a powere line, we've tried it and it can't be done. It took us a yr but we did it. With 10watts of power over 7 miles of line powered across all 3 phases and look what its become. We didn't have the Internet back then, outlook was an in house email. times change and most of the time with a fight, but with a good outcome. If I explain how to create this stuff would you actually try it? That is the question, only you can answer, are you going to break your pride, and do one simple test and have it tested it's taken me quite a while to get it right, I believe. That's all I came on here for. Then we'll see what happens. I haven't asked for a dime, from anyone, ever, just asked for anyone to run a simple test. That's all.

Commentator

In reply to #33

02/24/2015 5:52 AM

Mr. Jack yout say that you've been trained in U.N.B. power line communications systems. Then you must be able to tell me what the bandwidth and carrier signal is. This is a basic knowledge base of the technology. You won't be able to find it on the scientific authority of your knowledge. "The Internet". I know you might say what does this have to do with anything here. But I've explained that I am a authority, and given you a basis of my training and skill set. Yet all you do is spout that if it's not on the god of knowledge "the Internet" It can't be true. So, I'm asking you to prove to me a basic knowledge base of a system that you say you trained others to install to one of the guys that developed it. Personally I don't think you can.

Guru

In reply to #47

02/24/2015 11:40 AM

Why would I want to waste my time on your stuff, when I have my own stuff to waste it on? I would not touch any of this without detailed written procedures that contain specific steps that must be followed if successful results are to be expected.

What do you have when you have a nano-ball in one hand, and about 50 cm away you have a nano-ball in the other hand? It isn't mothballs, I can guarantee you that.

On the hand, since you cannot see these tiny little balls, one might say you have nothing in hand at all.

<Unsubscribes>

In reply to #48

02/24/2015 1:40 PM

We use spread spectrum radio for smart grid communications nodes within a line of site network of up to a few km. In the real world power line communications across high voltage power lines is inferior and expensive (if you can even get it to work).

But I've explained that I am a authority

You have barely said anything, hence the request for more information.

So, I'm asking you to prove to me a basic knowledge base of a system that you say you trained others to install to one of the guys that developed it

I have nothing to prove to you. See my previous posts on CR4 over the years.

Guru

In reply to #47

02/24/2015 1:55 PM

Very short posts, no provided evidence, no links except Keshe which I have already explained is not reliable, and instead of asked for proof or evidence we get vague answers from a supposed Engineer or Physicist or what ever you are calling yourself.

This just stinks of someone trying to promote the Keshe website, either through ignorance and misrepresentation or as part of a con and the way you talk and act leads no credibility to you being what you say you are. Real Engineers and Scientists don't write and act like you.

Personal insults and asking those that answer your questions first to prove they know what they are doing in their respective fields? Really, you think we haven't seen that misdirection con before on CR4.

I am not interested. And by the way this post above is for the rest of the people on CR4 reading this thread, because I suspect all of this is falling on your deaf ears.

In reply to #51

02/24/2015 9:17 PM

tthere's a video on YouTube of the accual gama radiation capture test of Co2 capturing gama radiation from the reactor failure in Japan. Every minute of the test is posted.I think it listed as keshe foundation fucashima test. I'm assuming that you take this science as fact even though it's theoretical much like physics is theoretical, along with evaluation, all of which are theoretical sciences.

Guru

In reply to #52

02/24/2015 9:58 PM

Thanks for the hint but on my way there I continued to dig and found so much online that really paints Keshe as a free energy fraud.

This for example sums things up nicely.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13583-facts-about-keshe.html

Plenty of others links (including PESWiki), references to Keshe's 'UFO' style anti-gravity spaceship complete with tractor beams, enough including the rather damning content on the actual Keshe foundation website (some of which I have mentioned above) for me to doubt anything to do with keshe and his foundation.

In summary after doing some research of my own, in my personal opinion Keshe is not a reliable source. Its more than the physics that's theoretical its the facts. I also don't trust you as a reliable source given your previous posts on CR4 and suspect identity (again my own personal opinion given the available information and my past experiences in the industry and here on CR4).

Perhaps its all some big government conspiracy against Keshe.

Others are more than welcome to visit the Keshe website and dig online for themselves for independent verification rather than taking my word for it and I encourage you to do so, perhaps I have missed some important and real development by Keshe that has been independently verified by the scientific community and not a scam or BS.

Be warned however

Keshe's most intriguing claim is that US President Obama has issued an executive order effectively banning anyone from even viewing the Keshe technologies.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/10/14/the-keshe-factor-a-weirder-twist-on-iran/

In reply to #53

02/24/2015 10:33 PM

That's what I thought you'd say, you don't want proof, you just want to continue on with condencending protagonation, as you have on so many uncountable previous posted comments with so many other people who have posted on this platform. When all you did is teach people to install the data transmission scheme not the accual smart part of the grid your method would mean that the meters on everyone's home would have to have line of sight and be extremely susceptible to outside interference, and attacks. I could see earlier when you said Mr keshe did experiments on children that you could not think through your thoughts clearly. As no one would get away with what you attempted to imply that Mr keshe would rip suckling children from there mothers arms to do frankinstilian experiments without there parents and government authentication of some sort. Don't you think? These children needed help.that the other doctors could not supply the parents were willing to take a slight chance that something could be done that wouldn't harm the life or health of a child. But of course I know on how much you depend on the information contained within the Internet.

Guru

In reply to #54

02/24/2015 11:20 PM

More illiterate drivel.

In reply to #54

02/25/2015 2:25 PM

<sigh> I think you have summed up your arguments nicely, but I wouldn't get too involved in knocking what I do for a living as you are making rather large erroneous leaps to insult me given so little information, but I guess that's what real Engineers / Physicists do right?

This is all about Keshe right? Did you even read and understand the content on the Keshe website and other websites offering an independent view of the research and developments or are you one of those involved in the apparent scam too?

Try PESWiki, you will get more results there, they love Pseudoscience, free plasma energy and conspiracies.

In reply to #56

02/26/2015 7:04 AM

What we need to do is stop this childish face slapping, your right I was a bit hard, neither one of use are making much headway with either one, I haven't looked at the sight but will, ( even if I gag in the process) because most of the times I've gone through reading something deflamatory about anyone I normally find that the one talking bad about someone else is either misinformed or doesn't understand what's being said because of the way it is being explained, or its being explained in such a way that you really have to pay such close attention and focus on what is said.

But, that being said, what I have been able to verify according to the laws of physics and keshe's theory is on target. They match perfectly with the laws of physics, but the way he explains it is difficult sometimes to grasp. He has not created anything over unity, what he has been able to do is take matter and put it in an new structure to make it more efficient. Much like taking a engine that's lets say is 1200cc and building it to 2000cc and instead of using gasoline he uses hydrogen. The hydrogen is the superconducting nanomaterial and the sp3p2 reconstruction of the molecual do to the environment that it's made in increases is efficiency of plasma that makes up every atom thus increasing the strength and flow of the partical, it all fits in perfectly with all the laws of physics. It baffles the physists that I've spoken to and shown but they think it's a major brake through in science and think of it as a extention to physics.

Guru

In reply to #57

02/26/2015 7:08 AM

More illiterate drivel.

In reply to #57

02/26/2015 1:37 PM

You want the PESWiki website, we are not interested with what you are trying to push and this is their bread and butter.

Please post your comments and whatever evidence you say you have accumulated there.

02/27/2015 4:51 AM

If small amount of this 'powdered' CO2 is mixed with 'powdered' ethanol, could I market an 'instant' ale or beer? Just a thought. as Colorado is currently legislating "Powcahol", a ready to be marketed form of dry mixed drink?

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #60

02/27/2015 8:12 PM

It will kill any E.coli, and excite fungus growth. It won't work like Co2 gas's because it's a different form of matter. But, I don't think ethanol would be a viable drink.:)

Guru

In reply to #61

02/27/2015 8:42 PM

Well, then it might be useful in winemaking and the alcohol from that could be run through my still for making brandy and biodiesel. And what do you mean a different form of matter, or do you mean the CO2 is linked (bound) to other atoms and is a molecule of something else....i.e. not CO2?

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #62

02/27/2015 10:58 PM

IIt's still co2, just in a different type being structure of the molecual, like Co2 gas's and dry ice, both of which react differently in the environment it in. And both are different forms of the same matter. The structure of this matter state has different reactions because of the (as my best estimate ) an sp3p2 )ball structure, the fact that it has been verified by Harvard that it is a nanoball. I can't afford the sp3 verification yet, but hoping to in the near future. Now the wine making I'm not sure of but, Adding to any fuel or oil should help in lubrication, cleaning and a more efficient burn improving mileage. I'm testing this on different engines.

Guru
Hobbies - Musician - New Member

Good Answers: 17

03/02/2015 7:26 PM

CO2 in powder form? From skimming this thread, it looks like we are not talking about CO2 in powder form, but CO2 adsorbed to the surface of a powder. Nothing new here.

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #64

03/02/2015 9:16 PM

No it is co2, that's been verified by Raman and i.r.spectography. we collect as a white liquid at room temperature them dry into a powder.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #65

03/03/2015 12:24 AM

Good luck!

Sounds like snow to me.

Dont let the Federals fetch ya with this powder!

In reply to #65

03/03/2015 11:55 AM

Interesting. Any links to the spectrographs?

Register to Reply
Guru

Location: Commissariat de Police, Nouvions, occupied France, 1942.
Good Answers: 76
In reply to #43

03/03/2015 1:10 PM

So this thread is a load of nanoballs, then?

In reply to #26

03/03/2015 1:12 PM

Nationality is so irrelevant these days.

In reply to #23

03/03/2015 1:14 PM

...and continues in the same vein....

In reply to #18

03/03/2015 1:17 PM

What is in it for me?

In reply to #20

03/03/2015 1:18 PM

Yes.

In reply to #45

03/03/2015 1:23 PM

You always have the option of taking your nonsense somewhere else. Oh, and staying there, of course, as well.

In reply to #67

03/03/2015 1:27 PM

Good luck getting any links out of him, I and the rests of us tried and failed.

See post #39 onwards, this is all about the keshe foundation in my opinion.

In reply to #69

03/03/2015 2:07 PM

If you don't pay attention to nationality, how will you know who to pay your taxes to?

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #74

03/03/2015 2:12 PM

I've worked with these spectrographic methods. If I can see the results, I will at least have an idea if the interpretation is in the realm of possibility. If we get images, maybe Solar Eagle can work his search magic and see if they are copied from other sites and are not original to the project at hand.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #76

03/03/2015 2:25 PM

A lot of ifs here. magrav Dynamics wouldn't even post any links, and hinted references were to the keshe foundation website, and he spent more time on insults when we questioned Keshe as a source than he did offering any actual information. Have a look at the posts above before you get your hopes up. This just stinks of scam.

In reply to #77

03/03/2015 8:22 PM

the biggest problem is that I don't know how to post anything on here without typing my assistants are going to get something together. I'm computer illiterate, without history I couldn't find my way to this site.

Commentator

In reply to #78

03/03/2015 8:26 PM

Thats why I put in how to do the experiments

Guru

In reply to #78

03/03/2015 8:51 PM

I don't really buy that as an excuse, how after all did you find CR4 and create a profile and what red-blooded Texas Engineer/Physicist, FORMER communication Research engineer, doesn't know how to use a computer or typewriter (or spell for that matter). How did you even get your jobs.

This all sounds VERY suspect.

Perhaps we should be talking with your assistants then because the content of your posts is sub-par to say the least and your credibility at the moment is rock bottom.

We still await decent data and independent proof.

In reply to #79

03/03/2015 8:55 PM

No you haven't, you have barely said anything, certainly not enough for someone to even attempt to independently verify your claims.

In reply to #76

03/03/2015 11:21 PM

I'll bet you've worked with this stuff b4 like jack worked In u.n.b. technology before. And you can get a friend to check out if I'm a lier. I thought I had come to an actual scientific research sight. And so far Mr guru I've looked at your answers, sarcastic bs from all of you. against my assistants insistence I'm replying. Your friends and you couldn't figure out anything about anything if you couldn't get it on the Internet I can't wait for the day that you're all band from this sight.

Guru

In reply to #82

03/04/2015 12:10 AM

More illiterate drivel.

In reply to #80

03/04/2015 4:28 AM

This is the assistant we are talking to and the genie is sitting there not knowing how to use a computer while the assistant is illiterate not knowing how to express the wishes from genius and we are as smart as before.

Under this circumstances we should try to have the last word in this thread no matter what.

In reply to #83

03/04/2015 6:49 AM

Youve got that cut n paste down good. Good for you. Don't You Have a TV dish to install somewhere.

You know that I have given you guys the site to get the patent info and scientific research papers. along with the methods to collect the Gans and you say I haven't given you anything. Your all getting iritated and you have all the info you need it's given to you free. Just because you don't like a few things on the site. That's life.

Register to Reply
Guru

03/04/2015 9:02 AM

This seems to be a rather simple thing to setup, to prove or disprove.

1.copper treated with potassium hydroxide to form active layer

2.nickel to form second plate

3.plates placed in solution (H20) and shorted to each other

I would assume that if you increase the number of plates, and possibly increase the airflow into the solution you might speed up the reactions and results.

As I am a dialysis patient, and on limited retirement income, It will take me a while to do this, but I ordered a Lb. of potassium hydroxide from Duda Diesel (supplier of biodiesel equipment and info) and plan to investigate.

A past investigation involving electrolyzing liquid resulted in a system to generate hydrogen from urine, which is used to run a 3kw genset that generates usable power while generating power for the electrolyzer. HHO is also an interesting product when used to heat and weld.

''Proving" an answer without funds can be difficult for an individual with limited finds, but "proof" seems to be a question here. Point out something to question, and if it conflicts with the general consensus knowledge base, it's 'bull$hit'. I found this out when questioning the published information on the Pentagon airstrike on 9-11 after watching a movie on Netflix (9-11 In Plane Site) last year. It's been over 14 years, and the number of people questioning the 'facts' is still increasing (Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth), but individuals here steadfastly stand with the 'facts' they've been told by national media....blinded by ??? Oh, well, thanks for the idea RedFred, when the pain becomes to great, I have a .38 S&W that should work just fine, but I think the rest of you should pull your heads and open your eyes, there's more than NWO happening. Thanks for the time to 'rant'.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #85

03/04/2015 2:00 PM

Do you mean the keshe foundation website? I and others have already discussed that. That source is NOT reliable and neither is Keshe.

Again this all keeps coming back to the keshe foundation website as the one and only source.

Am I wrong? Can you provide another source with a link we can actually look at and verify? That is what we keep asking and you won't provide any but short vague responses not backed up by any links to evidence.

Insults are not evidence. Vague short answers are not evidence. Taking the word of someone on the internet is not evidence. Excuses are not evidence. Personal attacks are not evidence. We keep asking for evidence, so provide it (and not Keshe).

In reply to #82

03/04/2015 8:07 PM

Dear assistant. Please make sure you have more training. At the moment we still miss grammar and spelling. Your boss should pay for this. Alternatively you should stop permanently posting on this site until training was given and passed.

Development of a time machine is of essence and should be put on the priority list. This will ensure that nothing that already happend will happen.

Thanks for your cooperation.

In reply to #86

03/15/2015 1:39 PM

Just use draino, it's caustic,after you just cover the bottom of the Tupperware dish poor in boiling water with the copper on top of the caustic and your right if you add more plates it's faster and if you spray the plates with silicon spray they will last longer. let the copper soak For 24hrs in the solution then suspend the copper above the solution but reboil the solution, see if you can get a few pieces of used copper pipe. To enhance the process use a small amount of chlorine powder with the caustic, after you reheat the solution and poor it over the suspended copper 3 times save the solution in another container and let the copper dry in the original container for a few days Before use. 1gram of sea salt for every 500ml of water. When making co2.

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #86

03/15/2015 1:43 PM

You can use a zinc coated plate of tin from the hardware store it's not as efficient but work's instead of the nickel.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #90

03/15/2015 10:44 PM

I have pure nickel .045 diameter wire and about 45 lbs. sodium hydroxide (used in my biodiesel vat), I ordered a 1lb. potassium hydroxide from my chemical supplier and will proceed as I have time...currently planting 10 acres.

Register to Reply
Commentator

In reply to #91

03/16/2015 3:01 AM

VERY important to use silicon spray this with help keep other plasma matters from forming along with co2.

Commentator

In reply to #86

04/21/2015 8:42 PM

potassium nitrate will not give you the results that you needa straight line is what you would like Drano in itself is nothing more than caustic which is lie if you include potassium into the nitrate it will block carbon can only give you caco3

Register to Reply 93 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Crabtree (6); geraldpaxton (8); IdeaSmith (5); jack of all trades (19); James Stewart (7); lyn (8); magrav Dynamics (29); pantaz (1); reward54 (4); Tornado (6)

Previous in Forum: Wink to See Better?   Next in Forum: Nano Tube Tech for De-icing UAV's

Advertisement