Previous in Forum: Trading company needed   Next in Forum: 3D Modeling, Patent and Technical Assembly Illustration
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Associate
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

Looking for a solid residue composting plant manufacturer

01/11/2008 2:30 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a company or engineers that are experienced in municipal solid residues to submit a quote to built a high quality Municipal compost plant with low operating cost . Separating conveyor belts should be included for the manual separation of different type of residues...plastics bottles, bags, buckets....aluminium cans, glass, electronics etc. By-products are a+. Should anyone be interested, please ask for detailed infos!

Thanks,

Issa David Talamas

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Power-User

Good Answers: 9

Re: Looking for a solid residue composting plant manufacturer

01/11/2008 12:45 PM

Try talking to these guys, I know they run plant tours for people from all over the world, as its one of the most advanced installations in the world.

I'm sure they can give you a wealth of information, and they are friendly to talk to as well!

http://www.edmonton.ca/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_0_276_216_0_43/http%3B/CMSServer/COEWeb/environment+waste+and+recycling/waste/edmonton+waste+management+centre/

Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

In reply to #1

01/11/2008 1:18 PM

Thank you for your participation, but I am looking for a plant for Haiti and this is far to sophisticated

issa

Good Answers: 9
In reply to #2

01/11/2008 1:37 PM

Sure it is, but the principals are the same, just the scale is different.

Although you do not want to duplicate what they have done, if you contact them and let them know your situation, I'm sure that they will be able to advise you on who can help with you particular situation.

Best of luck!

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Trading company needed   Next in Forum: 3D Modeling, Patent and Technical Assembly Illustration

Advertisement