Previous in Forum: Is the electrodischarging the only method to drill holes on hard materials?   Next in Forum: Nano Engineering Software
Close
Close
Close
Participant

Hydro Assist Fuel Cell Proven

04/09/2008 12:16 PM

I don't know exactly what qualifies as independent verification but with the HAFC I got from Dennis Lee's company, after tuning this weekend, I did a few mileage tests.

I have a 2000 Altima that I installed the system on. On my most successful test I filled my tank on the slowest pump setting until the pump clicked once, drove 39.1 miles at mostly 55 MPH and then refueled, again on the lowest setting until the pump clicked once and ended up replacing .58 gallons. If you do the math that comes out to be 67.4 MPG. You can chose to believe this or not and I have been equally skeptical before prooving this to myself. I know this might upset a great deal of people agrguing against the physics of the concept but I have proven at least to myself and two witnesses, in my car during one mileage test, that this system absolutely works.

I plan to acquire a camera and film a mileage test but it will be very lengthy. I can never stop recording since if I do, the proof is immediately compromised by the possibility of data tampering. It will likely be at least a half hour long starting with a look at the cell, showing me filling up the car, the fuel pump clicking once, filming the entire mileage run and then showing the trip odometer compared to the gallons refilled at the same pump at the same station after the run. It will be a very long video indeed but I feel it's the best way quiet the most critics.

Also, in response to all the comments about the alternator: The alternator charges the battery, but the battery doesn't run the car. People seem to be overlooking the additional power produced from the gasoline in the internal combustion engine. The battery only powers sensors and accessories. True, if you tried to run a car strictly on the battery it would soon die. Also, I think if you tried to run the car strictly on hydrogen produced from an on-board cell, powered by the battery, it would soon die. But the gasoline is an external energy source not being produced by the battery.

The engine drives the alternator which creates an excessive charge back to the battery. Adding the fuel cell should do no more than punk kids who add million watt subs in their trunk and keep us all up at night. The fuel cell is using the excess from the alternator to power the electrolysis. If the alternator did not produce an excess charge, our cars would just stall on long trips as the battery would eventually die and the injectors would cease to fire. Also, we would need to charge the battery since the alternator would not be doing it efficiently enough.

The perpetual motion argument is only valid with one energy source. However, using the hydrogen, battery, and gasoline makes it completely different. I have a scan gauge and have been monitoring my battery's voltage since a little after the cell was installed a few months ago and I have never dropped below about 13.8V.

So, you're arguments may seem logical, but for either the reasons stated above, additional facts of physics, or a combination of the two, I have proven these arguments are not true.

Dave Fabrizio

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: dennis lee hafc hho hydrogen mileage mpg
This discussion was "closed" on 04/09/2008 12:24 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Still looking for independent verification from a reputable testing agency, not some guy who just registered with the site to say this.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Friend of CR4

Good Answers: 35

Re: Hydro Assist Fuel Cell Proven

04/09/2008 12:27 PM

Thanks, but you provide anecdotal evidence at best. Unless this can be verified by a legitimate independent testing agency, it's moot. If this product works as well as advertised that should be easy to do. In fact, I would think Dennis Lee would call a press conference to demonstrate such and end all doubt as every car owner on the planet would want one.

If and when independent verification is established, then HAFC discussions can continue here. Otherwise all posts on this topic will be closed and/or deleted.

This discussion was "closed" on 04/09/2008 12:24 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Still looking for independent verification from a reputable testing agency, not some guy who just registered with the site to say this.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Previous in Forum: Is the electrodischarging the only method to drill holes on hard materials?   Next in Forum: Nano Engineering Software
You might be interested in: Battery and Fuel Cell Components, Battery Holders

Advertisement