Previous in Forum: how to trip a circiut breaker with a pic micro   Next in Forum: Jerry McG
Close
Close
Close

induction machines

04/16/2008 7:19 PM

hi everybody i am trying to prove the mmf equation of two phase balanced induction motor it is simple but i get cosine and sine equation mmf=mmf(max)*(3/4*cos(omega*t+epsi)-3/4*sin(omega*t+epsi)) does it mean the mmf is pulsating or rotating one? if anybody can give a help i will be thankful also if u can recommend a ref. or link to site to see the calculation of two phase mmf thnx in advance

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Associate

Location: Sunken Meadow (nee Rattle Snake Swamp) L.I., N.Y., U.S.A.

Re: induction machines

04/19/2008 10:14 PM

If you are a hot shot, take a look at: A new Introduction and List of Publications of Gabriel Kron. Dover, New York, 1959. Equivalent circuits of electric machinery. Wiley, New York, 1951; Kron, G., Application of Tensors to the Analysis of Rotating Electrical Machinery. GE Review, 1942. Kron, G., Equivalent Circuits of Electric Machinery.

Also, on a much simpler level, the good old Fitzgerald & Kingsley is one of the best.

Arthur Eugene Fitzgerald, Charles Kingsley, Stephen D. Umans - 2002 - Technology - 704 pages. The exciting new sixth edition of Electric Machinery has been extensively updated while retaining the emphasis on fundamental principles.

I taught this stuff, and students could grasp F & K rather easily.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: how to trip a circiut breaker with a pic micro   Next in Forum: Jerry McG

Advertisement