Previous in Forum: CERAMIC JAR MILLS   Next in Forum: how to get in touch with a serious investor
Close
Close
Close
Participant

Would u need a sourcing agent in China?

04/20/2008 3:17 AM

Hi, I'm an individual sourcing agent in China , I have been doing sourcing for more than 3 years and have built very good business relationship with a lot of factories.

With my 3 years sourcing experience, I have gained much experience about all procedures in sourcing activities. I could focus on new supplier sourcing, price negotiation, vendor management, products inspection and arrange payment and shipment for you. Also, I can serve you to book hotel and arrange your visit to factories if necessary. I can ensure you that the products or services that you requested will be obtained on time at the lowest cost..

If you are interested, pls feel free to contact me. My email address is lisaqingdao@gmail.com.

Looking forward to your favorable reply!

Yours sincerely,

Lisa Liu

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Re: Would u need a sourcing agent in China?

04/29/2008 2:12 AM

Hi Lisa,

Can you help me getting some informations from you: how I can be reseller for my area for several machine which are produced in China?

best regards

bashkimhalabaku@yahoo.com

Register to Reply
Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: CERAMIC JAR MILLS   Next in Forum: how to get in touch with a serious investor

Advertisement