Previous in Forum: DC MOTORS for STEEL MILLS   Next in Forum: Mechanical Engineering Tv
Close
Close
Close
6 comments
Power-User

Who wants to do business in the Philippines?

10/09/2008 6:56 PM

I offer to be your "Contact Man" &/or Venture Partner - in the Philippines.

I'm a Filipino Senior Citizen (64 yrs); residing in Metro Manila, Philippines; familiar with the Channels-of-Trade throughout the entire Philippine Archipelago; bi-lingual in Tagalog & Cebuano. Few years after my 12-yrs of UNILEVER Phils Inc (formerly PRC) Career Employment gaining experience & expertise in all aspects of Sales & Marketing, I have since been engaged in varied Business Undertakings mostly related to Philippine Exports and Industrial Marketing of select Goods & Services. In a Free World Economy, I believe in "Comparative Advantage".

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Power-User

Good Answers: 3

Re: Who wants to do business in the Philippines?

11/14/2008 2:01 AM

Is there a good software market-segment for small businesses you can fill? If so give me some ideas on this and may be we can do some business together. I have software for small and mid-size businesses; and also engineering high end software.

In reply to #1

11/14/2008 7:18 AM

I'm not familiar with the Software Industry business in the Philippines. But I'm aware that many Filipino Software Developers are active in the local & export markets.

In reply to #2

11/14/2008 7:56 AM

Would green technology be easy for you to sell? Lets say Biodiesel or Ethanol Process - any investor-entreprenuers, you think?

In reply to #3

11/16/2008 2:55 PM

Biodiesel & Ethanol are processed and sold in the Philippine market. Is your technology any different?

In reply to #4

11/16/2008 5:48 PM

Thank you, but I do believe that our operations are sort of not in your areas of interest.

In reply to #5

11/17/2008 9:23 AM

Noted. Good Luck.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: DC MOTORS for STEEL MILLS   Next in Forum: Mechanical Engineering Tv

Advertisement