Previous in Forum: Vauxhall Astra - Alternator Won't Charge   Next in Forum: automotive
Close
Close
Close
8 comments
Active Contributor

Automotive Adapter Wanted

03/09/2009 5:00 PM

I,m looking for a adapter that goes between a NP435 transmission and a NP203 transfer case on a 76-77 W200 power wagon Dodge pickup. If anyone knows a place that might still have some these parts I really would like to know. I havn't had any luck so far. The adapter mounts them to the cross member and supports them. Or if I can change to a difference trans and transfer.

Thanks Sam

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member

Good Answers: 123

Re: Adapter

03/09/2009 10:37 PM

The only company that I can think of is Trans Dapt. They were in business for many years selling adaptors.

Another thing would be to pick up a magazine or two that cover the FWD truck market. There would be companies selling them if there was any demand for them. Good Luck.

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #1

Re: Adapter

03/11/2009 9:50 AM

Go to moparts.com, register and become a member. They have a truck section that you can post your wants in/look at the for sale section of parts. Though not a truck guy myself I have a 67 Dodge and 69 Plymouth that I can find most parts I need through there or try some of the vendors listed on their site. You don't have to become a member to look through the different categories listed but will if you want to respond to any of the ads via the website. Good luck

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Power-User

Good Answers: 14

Re: Automotive Adapter Wanted

03/10/2009 10:19 AM

Try this website:

http://www.jegs.com/

Register to Reply
Power-User

03/10/2009 11:11 PM

Try a company call DODGE CITY, R.R.5, Sunderland, On. Canada. (905-985-0869) Sorry I didn't find a web site or an e-mail.

Power-User
Hobbies - Musician - Jimmy Page Wanna be (Who isn't?) Popular Science - Weaponology - Navy Fire Controlman and LCAC Craftmaster United States - Member - Member

Good Answers: 2

03/10/2009 11:46 PM

You might try these guys, too. http://www.advanceadapters.com/

03/11/2009 12:48 AM

go online to rpmatp or trans-dapt. most off-road shops can order reconditioned parts. transmission shops usually have several suppliers for replacement parts. organizations like the rock crawlers have sites as well. lakewood makes kits to swap trannys. summit racing has a good hotline for finding stuff. all online. b & m also

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster

03/11/2009 7:28 AM

Advance Adapters out of CA. will have what your looking for.

If you need telephone number just pick up any 4x4 mag. they run ads all the time.

Gary

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

03/17/2009 7:14 AM

I'll like to thank all of you for your input and help. I did locate one at

www.mopartruckparts.com

they have a good selection on this type of parts.

Thanks again Sam

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 8 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (2); bob c (1); Calnet42 (1); LCAC32 (1); MIKE L. (1); rickmoore69 (1); snewsome (1)

Previous in Forum: Vauxhall Astra - Alternator Won't Charge   Next in Forum: automotive

Advertisement