Previous in Forum: manual design for isolated footing   Next in Forum: Wire wrapped concrete basin
Close
Close
Close
Associate

Good Answers: 6

"Off the Shelf" training video sources

04/21/2009 1:34 PM

I have recently begun a search of the web to purchase "in the can" wastewater treatment and water treatment training videos.

I have found several but without seeing them, cannot tell quality or content. Has anyone used preproduced training audio/video products that they were particularly impressed or satisfied with? If so, who produces/distributes them?

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
Engineering Fields - Environmental Engineering - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 101

Re: "Off the Shelf" training video sources

04/21/2009 9:04 PM

You can view a list of them here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=wastewater+treatment+lecture&aq=3&oq=wastewater+treatment

To save them, you can go to http://www.savetube.com/. Enter the URL of the selected video in the search bar, and then download the flash video movie from the identified site.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!

Previous in Forum: manual design for isolated footing   Next in Forum: Wire wrapped concrete basin

Advertisement