Previous in Forum: Airbus Flight 447 Crash   Next in Forum: DIN Washer Materials
Close
Close
Close
9 comments
Associate

Good Answers: 1

Free Magazine from NASA Tech Briefs

06/23/2009 9:54 AM

Hello everyone, I am not sure where to post this. I just want to share to you a magazine from NASA Tech Briefs. Engineers and technical persons from USA, Canada, Mexico and some countries can subscribe it for free through Associated Business Publications International. You can subscribes it here:

http://mathalino.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc:&pc=nasa

This is how the publisher briefly describes this magazine:

"The monthly magazine features exclusive reports of innovations developed by NASA and its industry partners/contractors that can be applied to develop new/improved products and solve engineering or manufacturing problems.

Authored by the engineers or scientists who did the work, the briefs span a wide array of fields, including electronics, physical sciences, materials, computer software, mechanics, machinery/automation, manufacturing/fabrication, mathematics/information sciences, and life sciences. NASA Tech Briefs also contains feature articles on successful NASA spinoffs, profiles of NASA tech transfer resources, news briefs, and application stories. Regular columns describe new patents, industry products, software, and literature."

I hope you will enjoy this free magazine, take actions now while it is still offered for free. You can also browse through the other magazines of your interest.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 62

Re: Free Magazine from NASA Tech Briefs

06/23/2009 10:26 AM

Used to be an excellent monthly "back in the day"

Thanks for reminding me!

Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member

Good Answers: 83

06/23/2009 12:08 PM

It is an interesting site. I've been using this as source material in my writing for some time.

Guru
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 65

06/23/2009 5:57 PM

You can also get it direct at:

http://www.techbriefs.com/

Guru

Good Answers: 42

06/24/2009 11:50 AM

RTF Veterra,

Good posting and I subscibed for it. Mercy.

Popular Science - Cosmology - Let's keep knowledge expanding Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors -

Good Answers: 104

06/24/2009 9:20 PM

Thanks RTF, and welcome to CR4!

In reply to #5

06/25/2009 10:59 AM

Thanks StandardsGuy for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. You can see here why? Hehehe.

Power-User

Good Answers: 2

07/22/2009 6:42 PM

Thanks!!

Guru

Good Answers: 42

07/23/2009 1:33 AM

RTF Vertera,

Based on your post I had subscribed to various free printed/ digital magazines answering the detailed quesstionaires. Unfortunately a standard reply mail comes, stating that 'you have not fulfilled the requirements'. How did you manage to get the magazines?

In reply to #8

07/25/2009 8:21 AM

Hello s.udhayamarthandan I simply signed up, thats what I did, and after a few weeks I received the magazine. As I understood, it depends primarily to your geographic location. If you're address is from USA, Canada, Mexico, and some selected International, then you will most probably receive your subscription. Secondly, it depends (maybe) on your job title, just maybe because I really don't know, it is the publisher who will decide who will receive the free magazine.

Reply to Forum Thread 9 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

AstroNut (1); bhankiii (1); edignan (1); RTFVerterra (2); s.udhayamarthandan (2); StandardsGuy (1); sue (1)

Previous in Forum: Airbus Flight 447 Crash   Next in Forum: DIN Washer Materials

Advertisement