Previous in Forum: Retired Core of Engineers?   Next in Forum: hydropower design
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Commentator

Good Answers: 2

HVAC Design Engineering Manager - Rochester, NY

06/30/2009 10:48 AM

My client is an International A&E Consulting Firm with 150 offices globally and over 10,000 associates. They provide professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects.

My clients Buildings Engineering group specializes in the design and development processes unique to buildings. Working closely with clients, their dedicated professionals help to establish and understand the specific needs of a range of building projects. They have a need for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer who is experienced to perform as a group leader/manager for mechanical/HVAC building project consulting.

Responsibilities:

Mechanical Engineer designing HVAC Systems, including system selection, heating and cooling load calculations, equipment selection, sizing, preparation of drawings and specifications, and assist in marketing and business development for the mechanical engineering group. Direct and supervise a group of mechanical, plumbing and fire protection engineers. Perform construction administration and site observation services as required. Must be team oriented. Energy Analysis and Building Modeling experience a plus.

Qualifications:

• 10 + Years Experience in Mechanical / HVAC Design
  • Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Related.
  • P.E.'s License Preferred.
  • Strong leadership experience.

Contact: If interested in this opportunity, feel free to send me a private message. KER_Recruiter.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: HVAC Design Engineering Manager - Rochester, NY

07/22/2009 1:15 PM

Hi,

i am working for company,which is producing HVAC equipments also.i am mechanical engineer for more than 12 years.i would be interesting to keep contact with you.at the moment it is not possible for me to join into your company,but in the future i am interested in your company.until now i am participent in several international projects.

for futher questions do not hesitate please to contact me.

i look forward to hearing from you.

best regards

hakan ozsen

hakiozsen@hotmail.com

hakanozsen@yahoo.de

Register to Reply
Participant

Re: HVAC Design Engineering Manager - Rochester, NY

07/22/2009 1:31 PM

i am mechanical engineer and working for the company which is producing HVAC equipments.i am interested in your message for this reason i would to contact you.in the moment it not possible for me to join into your company but in the future why not:)

for futher questions do not hesitate please to contact me.

i look forward to hearing from you.

best regards

hakan ozsen

hakiozsen@hotmail.com

hakanozsen@yahoo.de

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 2 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Retired Core of Engineers?   Next in Forum: hydropower design

Advertisement