Previous in Forum: Spur gear design   Next in Forum: Is there any formula to calculate fillet length?
Close
Close
Close
7 comments
Participant

Comparison Table for Flanges

09/06/2009 6:39 AM

caparision (match)table for class type flanges and PN type flanges

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: optional
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: Comparison Table for Flanges

09/06/2009 10:36 AM

If you want some help, at least have the decency to ask politely.

Those who choose to respond to other's requests do so because they are nice people. Rude demands for answers from OPs such as yourself are insulting and therefore, are often ignored. Do yourself a favour: Be nice too. Perhaps then you'll receive the help that you require.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 131
In reply to #1

09/07/2009 4:26 AM

Hello Guest

I agree this demand looks a little brusque and peremptory, but to be fair to the OP, maybe English is not his first language.

Cheers........Codey

In reply to #1

09/07/2009 5:53 AM

thak you for your advice, before to advice to sombody think one minit about yourself

tank u

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - Retired Piper

Good Answers: 60

09/06/2009 11:59 AM

Look here:

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/flanges-pn-pressure-ratings-d_46.html

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - Member United Kingdom - Member - New Member Technical Fields - Education - New Member Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member

Good Answers: 3

09/08/2009 4:15 AM
Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster

09/10/2009 10:59 AM

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE REFER STANDARD NFE 203 (FRENCH), OR CSA (CANEDIAN)

THANK YOU.

V.D.DEODHAR.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
Hobbies - DIY Welding - pipewelder

Good Answers: 33

09/11/2009 11:27 AM

Hello, I see requests for flange tables and other pipe fitting data pretty often on this site. Over the years of fooling with pipe and boiler tubes we learn allot of this stuff from doing it over many hundreds of times and it sinks in so we somehow remember it the next time we need the data. I find myself reading some questions thinking how common the info. is that is being asked for. It is very easy to take for granted that most people should just know some basic things about what they are working with. I am talking about t he simple rules on how to figure take outs of ells, which size bolts to use on different classes and sizes of flanges, the simple rules for thicknesses of different pipes and tubes and so on. Many years ago I was shown a document that I think is one of the best pipe component data books and I have worn out several in my years of working with pipe and metal. The good thing is that it is free to get a copy of. If you will go to http://weldbend.com/catalogform.htm and fill out the request page they will send it out. I recently ordered a copy for the entire engineering staff where I work. There are several different manufacturers that have these catalogs with all sorts of data, another good one is the Anvil pipe support catalog that has just about any info. you could need on pipe supports.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (2); Codemaster (1); Kev_brown (1); PennPiper (1); pipewelder (1); rabi_syed (1)

Previous in Forum: Spur gear design   Next in Forum: Is there any formula to calculate fillet length?

Advertisement