Previous in Forum: any one helpe me   Next in Forum: Steve S, you OK?
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Power-User

Good Answers: 7

Action as violence

04/06/2010 12:51 PM

Why in everiday life when people speak about action they reffer to acts of violence, destruction, killings and stuff like that. Are we just a bunch of "neanderthals"? Further more one question remains: How do we change this?

This discussion was "closed" on 04/06/2010 4:55 PM. No new comments are allowed.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Anonymous Poster

Re: Action as violence

04/06/2010 2:34 PM

Since this is primarily an engineering forum, my suggestions are:

1) Contact the component manufacturer for detailed spec sheets. (This may be problematic, as most are notoriously vague and generally unresponsive to such requests)

2) Attempt to determine if the problem originates at the component manufacturer or is introduced during unit production.

• If the former, query manufacturer for explanation and issue resolution.
  • If the latter, hold appropriate Production managers accountable and attempt to repair unit in-house.

3) If unit cannot be immediately repaired, quarantine unit until a future date. If necessary, scrap unit.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru
Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 28
In reply to #1

Re: Action as violence

04/06/2010 4:03 PM

You're right about the choice of forum but I thought you deserved a vote! Metaphorically speaking.

This discussion was "closed" on 04/06/2010 4:55 PM. No new comments are allowed.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!

Previous in Forum: any one helpe me   Next in Forum: Steve S, you OK?
You might be interested in: Limit Switches, Reliability Software, Keylock Switches

Advertisement