Previous in Forum: LonWorks Network&Modbus-RTU   Next in Forum: Setting up an IO device
Close
Close
Close

Computer Engineering - Poject Request Urgent help

04/13/2007 3:24 PM

We have been asked to design an application to run the Kemerer Chidamber metrics on My Object - using the IBM modeller

This is very urgent, as it is 50% of my grade. The programming is only the beginning, as we have all of what is attached below to also submit. I can do all of the other work, it is the programming that I need help with.

COE 420 – Software Engineering

Project Guidelines – Sprint 1

Objective:

The purpose of this project is for you to gain experience in using the SCRUM development process. This process has been explained in the classroom. In addition, the process is also described in your textbook. There are also many good internet sources on how the SCRUM process works. Your team will carry out two SCRUM Sprints. I am your client. This document describes the expected outputs from the first Sprint.

Delivery Date: Wednesday, March 22nd (You need to schedule a half-hour appointment with me)

Deliverables:

1. User Stories

2. User Story Point Estimation and Priorities

3. Scenario-Based System Development Templates (Fill as much as you can)

1.1 Mission and Objectives

1.2 Use Case Template (for each use case)

1.4 Non-Functional Requirements

4. Models (in Rational Software Modelers) Use Cases, Sequence, Diagrams, Class and Object Diagrams, Activity Diagrams.

5. Burndown Chart

6. Running Code in Java using Eclipse // this is where i need your help, for the running java code

7. Ant Build Configuration for Eclipse

8. JUnit Testing harness and test case results.

9. At least 20 representative test cases. // this is also something i need urgently, along with the code !!

10. Java Code // as mentioned above

11. Input and Output on running the 20 cases

12. CVS setup

Register to Reply
This discussion was "closed" on 04/13/2007 3:27 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Friend of CR4

Good Answers: 35

Re: Computer Engineering - Poject Request Urgent help

04/13/2007 3:35 PM

Hello Syedraza,

Please note, CR4 is not a homework cheat site. I have closed this discussion as this sounds like work that you and your team should be performing. I have sent you a private message asking for some specifics, which may allow us to open this thread again. Please respond to me directly.

This discussion was "closed" on 04/13/2007 3:27 PM. No new comments are allowed.

Previous in Forum: LonWorks Network&Modbus-RTU   Next in Forum: Setting up an IO device

Advertisement