Previous in Forum: 8" PVC Ball Valve - Drainage Line   Next in Forum: Fire Tube Boilers
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Guru
United States - Member - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - Organizer Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Engineering Fields - Nuclear Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 33

Cheers to Him

05/03/2007 2:08 PM

John Ratzenberger wants to encourage young people into manufacturing. His foundation — Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs — in partnership with the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association (FMA) Foundation, promotes day camp experiences for youngsters interested in a manufacturing career. As his video explains, the program offers exposure to CAD software, time in a fabrication shop, and tour of local fabrication facilities.

The preceding article is a "sneak peek" from Pneumatics, a newsletter from GlobalSpec. To stay up-to-date and informed on industry trends, products, and technologies, subscribe to Pneumatics today.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: Cheers to Him

05/05/2007 2:09 PM

Dear John,

It was good to read for the moral boosting for younger generatio or business minded people.

I am old at agebut the brain is young and I am thinking to setup a tyre shredding unit and process the material to produce items.

I want an association,to teamup and go in larger project. How lucrative it is?

Could you guide me to materialise the dream.

technoconinc@yahoo.com

Icky

Register to Reply
Friend of CR4

Good Answers: 35

Re: Cheers to Him

05/10/2007 3:10 PM

Indeed cheers to him. It's always good to see celebrities promoting worthwhile initiatives.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: 8" PVC Ball Valve - Drainage Line   Next in Forum: Fire Tube Boilers

Advertisement