Previous in Forum: What Happened to Malaysia Airline Flight MH-17?   Next in Forum: Two Unusual Astronomy News Overlooked by Most
Close
Close
Close
Guru

Good Answers: 206

Euro Space Cruiser Set To Fly

07/21/2014 11:35 AM
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Safety - ESD - New Member Technical Fields - Education - New Member

Good Answers: 20

Re: Euro Space Cruiser Set To Fly

07/22/2014 8:45 AM

The failure of the USA to lead the world in technology is exemplified by the ESA testing a drone version of a 40 year old design.
I'm saddened by the decline of space tech. because it is the largest and most visible symbol of the decline of human endeavor.

BTW: Does the safety standard require the second guy on the mobile scaffold? It appears he is there to put a hand on the inspector and one on the handrail; on top of 100% tie-off this just looks ridiculous. I suppose I like the top level workers not being required to wear hardhats.

-A-

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: What Happened to Malaysia Airline Flight MH-17?   Next in Forum: Two Unusual Astronomy News Overlooked by Most

Advertisement