Previous in Forum: Temperature Monotoring   Next in Forum: you know its cheesy when...
Close
Close
Close
25 comments
Guru

Good Answers: 11

Nothing, Zero, Perfection, Asymptotes, Equation

12/25/2014 7:42 AM

I found the convenience of time to write a very significant stuff to engineers and scientists that is usually taken for granted. Some may call this gibberish but I will be trying my best to stay close to reality and logic.

Lawrence Krauss started his version on "Nothing". This is my side of the story for nothing's sake.

Einstein aimed to write the simplest equation that summarized all principles of physics, never came to his mind that it already existed since the birth of mathematics.

The equation Einstein was looking for, is nothing (Zero). All laws and principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics is equated to nothing.

Nothing is what we usually taken for granted but its significance and importance is the key to the advancement of science.

Nothing means perfection. Perfection created boundary.

Space is perfect as being able to convey perpetuity of dynamics and accommodates matter at absolute zero Kelvin and absolute zero pressure. LHC and superconductivity tries to approach these limits to simulate space as it is "perfect medium of energy and matter". These 2 out of nothing becomes the limits of our reality.

The Conservation of Energy is also out of nothing. We are and all matter there is in the universe is one part of the big equation out of nothing or perfection. In space all the matter or energy that there is could be classified only into 2 categories (divergent and convergent energy "out to & in to" singularity).

By the above, I say there is only one universe bounded by the these 2 absolutes (ground state). One losing energy or material and the other gaining energy or material. Energy or material in space is suspended like a wave in a cycle in to 2 existing reversals.

This is my version-simplified.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Guru
Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 918

Re: Nothing, Zero, Perfection, Asymptotes, Equation

12/25/2014 8:27 AM

Interesting, but you do realize you have provided ZERO proof?

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #1

12/25/2014 9:59 AM

I only have one side or part of the below equation as the evidence Diverging energy - Converging Energy = 0 , we have known already the mechanism of the diverging energy, the other, we have no idea still on its mechanism but black hole, dark matter and dark energy qualifies to it. If we could create one in the lab and isolate it, know its birth and death, we will know certainly that my insight is valid.

Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 918
In reply to #4

12/25/2014 12:44 PM

I should have added a smiley. I was trying to be humorous without getting onto a whole discourse on your idea.

However, right off the bat there is a number of holes in your argument as I am sure others are starting to point out.

Merry Christmas!

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #7

12/25/2014 1:00 PM

It's okay AH, likewise Merry Christmas too!

Good Answers: 1662

12/25/2014 8:48 AM

How can 2 absolutes equal nothing?

Your theory is busted.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #2

12/25/2014 10:05 AM

If it would not be nothing, the perpetuity of dynamics of object in space will come to stop. The boundary of symmetries is perfect, therefore sitting at that point, your left side and right side will be equal.

Location: Commissariat de Police, Nouvions, occupied France, 1942.
Good Answers: 76

12/25/2014 9:21 AM

Too much festive sherry, Mildred?

In reply to #3

12/25/2014 10:06 AM

Just a little Murphy. ;)

Good Answers: 114

12/25/2014 1:24 PM

For the universe to add to zero, there would have to be as much antimatter as matter, but in that case, it would have reduced itself to nothing.

where's the single malt?

In reply to #9

12/25/2014 9:13 PM

Interesting, let us wait for a billion years that all matter and energy in the universe(they say it's now at 25%) would saturate to become dark matter or energy.I guess all will come to a crunch and KaBoom!!! There we go again.---if that's the case

In other perspective, the idea as being void has no limits, otherwise its not void at all.

Good Answers: 182
In reply to #16

12/26/2014 3:43 AM

I dare repeat that the human brain is a fantastic tool and that because of its complexity it can be suggest to fail function as any other complex system.

But in a way you are right all what you wrote is perfect since it is = 0 (Zero).

There is may be an alternative you change your field of activity and become an "Einstein II". As a matter of fact he did not try to find the zero but what all physicist try to find : a way to put under same hut all forces which appear at micro and macro scale in the actual world. Of course as far as I know it and partly understand due to my strongly limited brain capacity!

You made the wrong choice to publish your wonderful ideas in a field where the participants being so far away from your thoughts will not be able to appreciate its deep value for humankind.

However since it is after Xmas please accept my best wishes for a Happy New Year for 2015 I wish you go on on this wonderful path of giving humanity what it has not.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #17

12/26/2014 5:24 AM

Yes Nick name, likewise Merry Christmas and New Year to you too.

In reply to #18

12/26/2014 5:37 AM

1- I do not understand to which part your "yes" applies.

2- It would be an insult to your skills to name you with a II so that I would suggest the name of "Zweistein I" which will indicate that you are the first.

3- Thanks for your wishes.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #19

12/26/2014 6:21 AM

I have no intentions whatsoever, if something that I wrote offended you that you turned sour.

If you have problem with that, sorry, I can not be of any help.

You may call me anything you want and also get a name of your own, not a nick name.

Good Answers: 774

12/25/2014 3:52 PM

So in this theory I am perfect in my pursuit of doing as little as possible as often as possible?

Hey I can work with that! (But not very hard at it of course.)

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #10

12/25/2014 8:26 PM

None is qualified perfect tcmtech(as we are only a part of the equation) but there is one perfect that exist, space.

12/25/2014 4:03 PM

I am always interested in new ideas but reading what you wrote I am asking myself if you understand the meaning of words and of course if you ever have been in touch with physics ( I mean advanced physics ). However it is interesting to see how a human brain can think and what comes from this deep analysis.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #11

12/25/2014 8:48 PM

There is a lot of contrast with modern(advanced) and the classical physics. I say some modern physical theories are becoming complicated(the more the process-the more the likelihood of error and confusion),but I do not say its wrong none the less I do not say its right. Unless of course nature comes to unity with it, but so far there's not quite progress on the evidences of these (advance physics) theories for example the Higgs boson.

I throw my hypothesis knowing the ground state of all matter and energy with confidence of course because it exist in nature. Even how far you throw(emit) or compress(implode) a particle and wave in space, it all comes back to ground state.

Knowing the ground state, it would not be hard to tell if there are other universe out there, but so far, I think there is none.

Good Answers: 1662

12/25/2014 8:51 PM

"the convenience of time to write a very significant stuff"

"Some may call this gibberish"

How about we compromise and call it very significant gibberish?

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #14

12/25/2014 8:55 PM

I have no problem with that Lyn, anyway it's Christmas.

Good Answers: 5

12/26/2014 11:45 AM

There seems to be a lot of talk ab out nothing.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 25

12/26/2014 5:56 PM

Well, I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

jt.

Answer quickly and truthfully now...

Q.1 You are a participant in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Answer :
If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong!
If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are in second place!
Try to do better next time.
But don't take as much time as you took for the first question, ok?

second question:

Q.2. If you overtake the last person, then you are....?
Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are..... wrong again.
Tell me, how can you overtake the last person?

You're not very good at this, are you?

Q.3 third question:
Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only.
do not use paper and pencil or a calculator.
Try it.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000 now add 30.
Add another 1000. Now add 20 .. Now add another 1000.

Now add 10. What is the total?

Did you get 5000?

A.3. The correct answer is actually 4100...
if you don't believe it, check it with a calculator!

Today is definitely not your day, is it? Maybe you'll get the last question right.... Maybe...

Q.4. Mary's father has five daughters:
1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono, and....?

2. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Did you answer Nunu? no! of course it isn't.

Her name is Mary! Read the question again!

okay, now the bonus round, i.e., a final chance to redeem yourself:

Q.5. a mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush.
By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses
himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is made.

Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses;
how does he indicate what he wants?

A.5. it's really very simple....

he opens his mouth and asks for it...

Does your employer actually pay you to think??

If so do not let them see your answers for this test!

In a recent survey it found that the three most sought after invisible objects were,
1)
2)

3)

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 3)
Guru

In reply to #22

12/27/2014 8:13 AM

You have your points and i gave you a GA for that, your subliminal message reach my consciousness, anyway. If you did it with pure mathematical wits it sounds tricky and humurous a good eyes breaker, but like entertainment, the effect is quite passive. The difference between a mathematician and theoretical physicist according to R. Feynman, mathematician don't care about realistic implications and insights. They just care about solutions even if complex and insignificant. In physics, we gave all things interpretation and implication. A mere 0= X/ infinity; X- any variable in the universe, could mean a deep general and universal understanding in all physical phenomena, unlike mathematicians, they are not easily impressed with it. Here's my witty insights with 0=X/infinity 1) 0 * infinity = X, mathematician careless with this, yet i have insight- infinity and zero or nothing could create any variables in the universe. Thus, i say nothing and infinity created the universe. See also that approaching infinity could create nothing. Approaching nothing you'll create inifnity. See how amazing and awesome a simple equation is. I am a just a poor guy, unlike you. My donkey i took forgranted a little while and my african friend broke it with a blow that my anckle also broke. Stranded in this road, but my torch is lit, for the sake of science who goes to the market like i did with my donkey. I am committed to lit those who pass by this road without headlights to lit the beacon for science. That someday science will come back and took Market with him. Anyway, enough for the silly talking. Q1 and Q2 you got the wrong answers anyway, none answer is right. Relativity tells you so. I appreciate your comment and feed back, i hope you will take this lit with you. Also, there's a big time discoveries in pseudo science right now with the equation 0= X/infinity

;) the so called "Flying Spaghetti Monster" was writtenly known with the characteristic of this equation.

Hobbies - Musician - New Member

Good Answers: 17
In reply to #23

12/29/2014 2:21 PM

X/∞≠0. X/∞ is an infinitesimal, that is, a non-zero number. Likewise, ∞ is not a number. Statements such as ∞+1 are mathematical nonsense.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 21
In reply to #23

01/06/2015 8:45 AM

Also, there's a big time discoveries in pseudo science right now with the equation 0= X/infinity.

Ah Noudge....are you looking for the divine within the construct of known laws of the universe? ie." in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God". The inference here is that the Word was a formula.

I recall in another post, you were hell bent on keeping the thread within the confines of the laws of thermodynamics, and you also like very much to name-drop, in this case Feynman.

Unfortunately, it will never be allowed to Man, to create materials, energy or space from nothing. Perhaps energy is the result of kinetic manipulation of nothing ?

It has been stated throughout history,in the esoteric writings, that looking upon the face of God will result in madness. You have the Book, and you believe in the Book, so no sense in driving yourself nuts, even if you are convinced the answers are all lying around in nothing, waiting to be found..

I doubt Einstein was trying to second-guess God. He simply pieced together a concept, and derived the mathematics from that, afterwards.

He didn't mount a donkey and light beacons along a dark road...

Anyway, enough for the silly talking

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 25 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Hero (2); Crabtree (1); Hilton (1); jt (1); lyn (2); nick name (3); Noudge79 (11); passingtongreen (1); reward54 (1); tcmtech (1); tommm (1)

Previous in Forum: Temperature Monotoring   Next in Forum: you know its cheesy when...

Advertisement