Previous in Forum: Pressure Transducer   Next in Forum: Difference between Fluke 709H and Fluke 754
Close
Close
Close
7 comments

HART 475 Problem

12/22/2015 11:08 PM

hi good day everyone. I am having a problem with my HART475. The display is freezing/ hang like a years. I have tried to hold the power button but problem still remain. Is it there any way to solve this problem? I am really need your help. Many thanks

Login to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: hart 475
Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!

Re: HART 475 hang..please help

12/22/2015 11:40 PM

Hi SolarEagle Yes it fixed now. Thank you so much sir! :)

Login to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

Location: Commissariat de Police, Nouvions, occupied France, 1942.
Good Answers: 76
In reply to #1

12/23/2015 6:10 PM

Next time, RTFM yourself.

In reply to #1

08/18/2019 4:03 PM

hello

I have same issue with my communicator how can i fix that?

please help

thanks

Login to Reply
Power-User

12/23/2015 12:04 AM

It took a year though. What's the problem with these guys? They manage to get here but they seem to be ignorant in searching google.

Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - Old Member, New Association

Good Answers: 72
In reply to #2

12/23/2015 8:45 AM

For some reason, people come here before they are willing to dig up the manual. I suppose the prospect of reading a few more paragraphs in that manual to find the answer seems more intimidating, that is, until they get intimidated by certain participants in CR4. I suppose somebody has to do the bitch slapping.

In reply to #3

12/23/2015 9:00 AM

That's a good laugh.

Re: HART 475 Problem

09/01/2017 2:33 AM

first, push the Fn and backlight buttons simultaneously to reboot the device

If it still like that, update your hart 475.

BTW, did you buy the original 475? Some of my friends also occur with this problem cuz it's not the original products.

If you can not recognize the original or not, see the Series NO., you can find more info from field communicator.net site. I do not know whether it can be put the site,so google the site yourself. Oh, do not forget add 3 w ahead of it.

Login to Reply
Login to Reply 7 comments
Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

CarolineWong1987 (1); comm 475 (1); Crabtree (1); hey_enol (1); Mr. small (2); NotUrOrdinaryJoe (1)

Previous in Forum: Pressure Transducer   Next in Forum: Difference between Fluke 709H and Fluke 754

Advertisement