Previous in Forum: Quantum Entanglement and Information   Next in Forum: Bulletproof Shields For Police?
Close
Close
Close
6 comments
Guru

Good Answers: 36

HardLess ng

09/28/2016 9:48 AM

Previously I asked about the Nuvo H2o system, now I see something called the "Hardless ng ". It sells for $799.00 . It is manufactured in Israel (?) And the u.s. distribution is in San Jose, Ca. It uses some kind of stainless steel filter system, the info is a little sketchy at this point.

Anyone familiar with this device ?

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Location: Commissariat de Police, Nouvions, occupied France, 1942.
Good Answers: 76

Re: HardLess ng

09/28/2016 11:41 AM

No, but I'm all trembling with anticipation.

Good Answers: 60

09/28/2016 12:31 PM

Sounds like a nonsensical name for a nonsensical device.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 1682

09/28/2016 1:18 PM

I have no clue.

Hardless NG

This system has a space age design and modern features. It will soften your hard water as well as filtering it from harmful contaminants. It is especially effective in removing chlorine and will prevent limescale build up too.. Its contemporary design means that water does not pass over already dirty filters. This means that your household water is as clean as possible. It is compact meaning space will not be an issue.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 1794

09/28/2016 1:33 PM

These all look like scams to me...If your water is that bad, you need a serious filtering system that requires regular maintenance, and is better left in the hands of a professional...

Good Answers: 36
In reply to #4

09/28/2016 2:52 PM

On the website, it says they have an engineer, it doesn't say what kind of engineer, I wonder if the engineer is a member here. I just thought that water process engineers like Lyn, etc would know about these devices, seeing how this kind of stuff is his schtick.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 1682
In reply to #5

09/28/2016 3:22 PM

I didn't have anything to do with household water and I don't have a water softener in either of our houses.

This LOOKS like a simple ion exchange unit in a fancy housing.

Maybe some carbon filtration somewhere if they claim to remove chlorine better than others.

Otherwise, you probably wouldn't want to drink any of the water our equipment used to make circuit boards, except maybe the DI rinse water inlet into a spray rinse process line.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 6 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Crabtree (1); energyconversion (1); lyn (2); SolarEagle (1); tonyhemet (1)

Previous in Forum: Quantum Entanglement and Information   Next in Forum: Bulletproof Shields For Police?

Advertisement